Eibar vs Real Madrid I La Liga J.28 I 10.03.18 I 13:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MaxY, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    We need players ( striker, second striker) to take care of the first half of the season , second half Ronaldo's been lighting it up.

2. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Uh oh. Wait till @Oscar sees this.
    How DARE you root against Spain as a Madrid supporter, oh the humanity! /s

3. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'm pretty sure you were rooting against Spain in 2010 as well, so by all means do your thing. ;)

Which is your nat team by the by? I know you hate Spain, but which country you support is foggy.

4. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Eibar have been good this season and proved to be a tough opponent at home. Even then we created enough chances and if not for 2 wonder saves by their GK we would have won by more.

Cristiano is just something else. He looked so in form right now. Long may it continue. Modric's assist and Carvajal's assist were from the very top drawer. Bale had a couple of good passesthat could have been assists but the GK made crazy saves off of Cris but mostly Bale was meh again.

Isco's play is extremely worrisome. Other than that I am happy we played and won at a very difficult opponents home stadium. Onwards!!!!

temesgen, dipluso and Zidane05 repped this.
  5. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Ron is the same as usual. He just can't do all the work alone. It's crazy to see many blamed him for the first part of the season, but no way he should be the only one to score.

Carvajal is also getting his sh*t together lately.

We offloaded players last summer, and had less options. Also, remember that Ron missed lots of games early this season.

As for Isco, I don't know what to think. It feels like he will never break that wall that will make him a world class player, yet I don't know if it's the right choice to let him go.

6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    He hasn't looked good in a long while now. Bale was terrible in the first half, but picked it up in the second half.

7. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Journalist: Why did Sergio Ramos leave the pitch in the second half?
    Zidane: "He shat himself a little bit,"

OK then.

RMSocrates, Digital and Zidane05 repped this.
  8. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With these 3 points and with Sevilla losing, we are now 12 points above 5th place.
    Champions League qualification for next season pretty much sealed now.

It's going to be a test for Zidane to keep these players motivated and not just start cruise controlling through these Liga games.

9. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Varane needs to take a selfie course from Ronaldo. Dude got that ugly cut and looked fabulous in his pictures.

11. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thank god Ramos didn't get nature's call during the PSG game. :D Guess you'd have to substitute in such games.

12. dipluso

dipluso Member+

Jul 19, 2005
    CT