Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. .Azulgrana.

.Azulgrana. Red Card

Aug 2, 2012
    Falcao's been a done deal for like 5 different clubs in the past month, nothing is written in stone with anyone yet.

Dzeko doesn't even play with much care and affection for City anymore. I just can't see how he's going to stay at this point especially with some of the rumours about Falcao and Cavani coming out lately.

2. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He had an assist today, not really picked out for anything. City were very lackluster. You can tell they want the season to be over.

I except a huge off load of players this summer. Not necessarily City but the players themselves wanting to get away.

However, I'll put $100.00 down that Patrick Vieira will become City's coach after whoever is brought in gets sacked or leaves.

3. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm so tired of these British douches that call themselves City fans. Dzeko scores two goals and an assist in three games and he's still proclaimed the worst player ever by them, but Aguero who has been invisible is treated like a God Lol.

They blame Dzeko for EVERYTHING. Their fans don't deserve any of these great players playing for them.

At this point, I hope Dzeko does leave City and beast somewhere else and I hope City never win another title once he's gone. Ever.

4. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm on the same boat. ******** City and their fake fans.

5. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    At United we recegnoize greatness and we are thankful even if a 40 year old scores.

Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  6. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    That's what I like about United. I love seeing guys like Scholes and Giggs in the line up.

7. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    If you want to talk about plastics United are #1 in that catagory too.

8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    No, those "fans" moved on to being "die hard Barca fans", never mind, they're Bayern fans now

9. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Please explain.

10. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Aleksandar Kolarov accused of abusing Manchester City fans in ugly end to season
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/aleksandar-kolarov-accused-of-abusing-manchester-city-fans-in-ugly-end-to-season-8623043.html

Mad Respect to Kolarov for doing that, he isn't a little bitch like Dzeko

11. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Have you ever met a United fan from Manchester?

Neither have I.

12. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    And I've met Lakers fans across the pond and not once have I used that argument. Support who you will but be fair on how you put the blame down.

CookmySock repped this.
  13. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah and why do they follow them?

Most likely because the Lakers won a few championships with Kobe. Same reason why Bulls have so many fans today is because of Jordan and all those championships. Same with United, a lot of people follow them because they are the most prestigious club in the EPL and it's usually the only one they hear of.

To me that screams bandwagon and of course City will get them. But to compare the number of plastics between City and United is the same as comparing the debt of the Glasers and the debt of Mubarak.

City have had true fans stick with them for countless years from when they were relagated to promoted. United's fan base consists of those who jumped on after Fergie started to slay the EPL year after year.

Not to mention the hordes of plastics United have in Asia and this whole marketing scheme of picking up Asian players just to keep that fan base in check.

14. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hahahaha bluemoon forum saying Joe Hart was another reason for a failed season hahahahahaha take a look at how awful your defense has been all season silly City fans. Yesterday was embarrassing to watch. Defense was torched by Norwich...

15. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    If you've watched the entire season, Hart did poorly in the EPL. Great in the CL, only thing to keep us in. But poor in the EPL. Soft goals, he got too comfortable, not too many clean sheets and terrible at set pieces.

16. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hard to keep a clean sheet when your defenders cant mark for shit. Or whens it a one on one with goalie. Citys defense and midfield are why they sucked. Mancini as well cuz he thought they needed a striker. You have no depth in defense. You have an injury prone RB/CB in Richards. Lescott is clearly not happy at City and never got any playing despite being decent last year. Kompany was a different player this season. No where near his form from last season. Clichy and Kolarov in my opinion are midfielders not legit defenders. Kolo Toure...no explanation needed. Nastasic was probably one of the best defenders and I dont think hes as good as everyone claims he is. Instead of praying you get Falcao, Van Persie, Cavani, Llorente and other strikers they shouldve been hunting solid proven defenders. Cant put the blame on Hart when he cant trust his backline. I agree some goals were savable but not all of them.

CookmySock repped this.
  17. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Same thing with every NBA team. Who cares who one chooses to support. If they understand enough about the team to make arguments, why does it matter?

18. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Same thing with every NBA team. Who cares who one chooses to support. If they understand enough about the team to make arguments, why does it matter?

19. CookmySock

CookmySock Red Card

Feb 15, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    An you become a City fan once they got money and especially when Edin Dzeko came. If you say other wise it's total bullshit. No body cared about City only the people in Manchester and few outside. But people being City fans from Bosnia and other places get the WTF out you would never said that. For one NO BODY even know about City it was only United!

I started to be a United supporter around 1998-1999 that was probably best United year ever. I was only 8 and just started to peak interest in Football on TV, Newspapers just following the big leagues. An United was the club I stuck with it probably had something to do with them winning that year I'll be honest but I'm not sure. But I also do remember there was a lot of United supporters back in Banja Luka and also Bugojno people knew United unlike City which nobody knew and nobody gave a ********. Also back in those places AC Milan was huge too so yeah.

But if you are a City supporter now you are just bullshiting you NEVER even knew about City 5 years ago and that is the truth. (Not directed at anyone just a reality check)

20. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Ok you wouldn't of know them 5 years ago.. So what?

21. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    This is how I feel about it.

Attached Files:

22. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Napoli president confirms Cavani-Dzeko negotiations, reacts to Benitez talk​

The club president has admitted that there has been contact with the Premier League side over both strikers and also responded to reports linking them with Rafa Benitez
    Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed that the Serie A side are in negotiations with Manchester City over Edin Dzeko and Edinson Cavani.
    The Premier League giants are keen to lure Cavani away from his current club, but have yet to table a concrete offer for the Uruguay international.
    Napoli, on the other hand, see Dzeko as a good alternative to Cavani in case the latter leaves this summer and De Laurentiis decided to contact City when he visited London on Monday to open talks over both strikers.
    "I was in London to prepare for the European release of the movie on Steve Jobs. And then I told [sporting director Riccardo] Bigon to get in touch with Manchester City to open talks about Dzeko and see what their plans are with Cavani," the Napoli president told reporters.
    "There's a lot of talk, but less action when it comes to actually spending money. Unlike me, others seem to be taking a lot of time to use their bank account."
    De Laurentiis then went on to discuss the possibility of appointing Rafa Benitez as their new head coach following Walter Mazzarri's announcement that he will leave the club.
    "I did not go to London for Benitez, but for my film commitments.
    "I have heard a lot of names in the past six months as I knew Mazzarri would leave. The new coach will definitely be someone of Napoli's standard.
    "I will have to make a decision on who will accompany me at this club in the years to come."
    The Italian press claims that Benitez is in pole position for the Napoli job, while Roberto Di Matteo has also been linked with the Stadio San Paolo side.

23. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    DadoIsNumeroUno and Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  24. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We support our man Dzeko and we supported the club he was in, naturally. So what? Once he leaves, I won't feel anything for City. Why would I? I don't pride myself on unwavering love and support of some foreign club I have no say in. Who gives a shit. What's so special about Man City that we should all offer our unconditional love to it?

You like something until you don't. You have a reason to support it and then you don't have a reason anymore. Dzeko is our reason.

I'm more of a Chelsea fan anyway.

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  25. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Uhhh except you are wrong.

I've hated United since I was little. Hence my admiration with City and eventual fandom.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I was blogging on City forums a couple years before Edin arrived.