Ecuadorian Truths (nsr)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well I decided to create another interesting topic about us and for us. Some may be truths.. and some you might disagree with being truthful of what being Ecuadorian is all about. Here it goes... an article I found on the web about Ecuador's dating scene.. it's dead on with the current scene.. I was surprised at its accurate info.

Ecuadorian truths can be about anything, dating, life, religion, sex, jokes, rivalries, anything that makes Ecuador and it's people distinct.. the stuff that makes you say " haha that is so true".

2. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dating Girls & Guys in Ecuador

Ecuadorian Men
    Men take pride in their masculinity in this country. Ironically, this involves a lot of emotional heart-on-the-sleeve behaviour. Part of being a Latino man is being emotionally volatile as well as being viewed as a firecracker with the ladies.
    Latino men like to believe that their obsession with sex is innately linked to their emotional maturity, but let’s call a spade a spade – they are overtly sexually aware and sex plays a big part of how they create their masculine identity. It’s a lot of talk, though, and there is sincerity and honesty behind the bravado.
    There’s a variety of men on offer here: lean, muscular, boorish and gentle. A major problem is the glory and social status of hooking up with a “gringa” or foreigner. Incidences of sweet-talking for social climbing are apparent, and even if you’re both sincere – expect to be accused of trophy hunting (or being trophy hunted) by some sour old women. The advantages are that Latino men are very in touch with their feelings and passions. The sentimentality can be endearing and your physical relationships will be quite different from the generic western cliché. With sexuality playing an important role in Latin culture, you won’t find it too difficult to meet men at bars, clubs – well, anywhere actually.
    As with any country where you are a foreigner, be aware that local forces are at play. Local girls don’t appreciate foreigners hi-jacking their turf, so if you get involved in the dating scene here be as sensitive as possible.

Ecuadorian Women
    These girls are a glorious mix of Spanish, Indian and African, and take pride in their appearance. Well-groomed and well-dressed, they tend to be a little aloof and sometimes take some convincing. Once you’re there, though, they will happily demand exactly what they want, be it attention, sex or commitment. In return you will get a loyal and affectionate partner who will throw herself whole-heartedly into making you happy. This is an unusual mix of self-assertiveness and submission which some men find irresistible or mind-bendingly annoying. You choose.
    Generally, dating in Ecuador will result in an extension of your friendship base – you will be introduced to all and sundry, and his/her closer friends will make your well-being their special project – it’s all part of the group mentality. The notorious Latino temper is fictional in Ecuador (apart from the standard drunken idiots), but be aware that some men like to think they can get away with a bit of sex on the side.

3. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Man I love my ecua women so much and for me at least in manta the dating scene is pretty crazy. When i go over there i get mad dates because i have panas over there that go to La U in manta and they just introduce me to manta gatas and it goes from there. Thats one of the reason i love going to MANTA cause of the girlies. But one thing i do notice when i'm over there is that even if the girl knows u for a day or a year they are a very jealous bunch. Like for example if I start talking to another girl and then i go back to talk to her she won"t talk to me :rolleyes: and i always ask what did i do?:D

4. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Ecua facts,,,,,,
    We would fight and even try to kill each other,,,but when it comes down to represent against other nationality,,,se ahuevan.

5. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ANother fact we all know.. as well as the rest of the world.. OUR COUNTRY IS FUCXEN BEAUTIFUL !

Look at Arcangel and his crew marveling at our country. LoL

[youtube]K0J8LBo1SpM&rel[/youtube]

I want to get that shirt he's repping... !

Ecuador has hot women.. Jerry Rivera loves Ecuatorianas and spending time in Ecuador more than anyone thinks... who wouldn't? !

[youtube]yMxLu4SZmHQ&rel[/youtube]