Ecuador vs Peru 11/15/2011 Quito, Ecuador.

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by barcelonista1981, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Damn...missed the game. :mad:

2. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Great game by Ecuador vs Peru. "Kinito" Mendez changed the game. El "Chucho" played great. An assist and a goal. What else can you expect! The whole team played a solid game. Banguera was more secured on goal. Morante coming in the game for Erazo played amazing. Jaime Ayoví was very mobile. He was all over the field. Ecuador 2 vs Peru 0. The score was just.

3. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Morante was solid. Paredes was Paredes, didnt have much to do today and pushed up real well ( good call from Rueda ). Valencia is still missing esa garra que tenia. Saritama........oh boy . Castillo was meh. I liked the energy Rojas brought on the field, didnt think he should have gone off, i thought ither sari or castillo was going to come off for mendez. Like i said Mendez is still the best mid we have. Benitez did an amazing job in the second half. Yoya .....im not convinced with him, he dissapears alot in 90mins...but hes growing on me.

next matches are in June againts Colombia y Argentina.

4. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Jugando mal la mayoria del partido se les gano otra vez tranquilamente a las gallinas. Se grito mucho en el estadio y se les hizo sentir visitantes a cada segundo. En la barra noroccidental no paramos ni un segundo de alentar a la tri, la bandera gigante, los tambores... tambien dedicamos muchos canticos a los peruchos. Muchos oles y carritos sangucheros y que pasen los desgraciados senorita Lauraaa... jeje Si la policia no nos sacaba para que puedan escoltar a la salida los pobres peruanos, hubieramos seguido festejando y les hubieramos seguido cantando en la cara por varias horas mas... Estaban muy picados e impotentes al final como siempre :p

asi va la oracion del PERUANO:

ECUADOR MI PAIS...
    PADRE DEL NORTE
    QUE ESTAS EN LO ALTO
    SANTIFICADO SEA TU ARCO
    VENGA A NOSOTROS TUS GOLES
    HAGASE EN LIMA LO MISMO QUE SE HACE EN QUITO
    DANOS HOY LA PERDIDA DE TODOS LOS DIAS
    PERDONA NUESTRA ARROGANCIA
    COMO TAMBIEN PERDONAMOS LAS GOLEADAS EN NUESTRO ARCO
    DEJANOS GANAR ALGUNA VEZ
    AMEN

Edison Mendez debe ser la peor pesadilla perucha, siempre que juegan les hace goles y se los come como seco de gallina

34 años de paternidad absoluta e invicto en eliminatorias. Somos sus Padres y amos :cool:

Salud por la victoria pero hay que mejorar mucho, aunque se pararon bien las gallinas en el primer tiempo, el nivel mostrado hoy no es suficiente pero estamos en alza y vamos a dar mucho mas.
    Cuando jugamos muy bien les metemos 5 y jugando mal les ganamos con unos 2 no mas jeje, lo saben muy bien y no pueden hacer nada al respecto ;)

5. LongLiveThe80's

Manchester United
    Jun 8, 2006
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK...now it's time to win some points on the road!!!

6. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ecuador has to win some points as a visiting team. That is true!

7. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Good win. I knew even after a horrible first half, with Mendez coming in, we would win. His vision is something we lacked in the first 45.

Let's not worry too much for Valencia. He will be back to his best soon. He shown some glimpses of his game at times. But we shouldn't feel afraid to bench him or sub him if he fails to perform. That might make him realize he is not untouchable.

Benitez is the foward we need. What a play he set up for Mendez and was in the right place and time to get the second.

I am impressed with Morante. That guy has guts and determination!

8. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ecua.... I agree with you about Morante! Morante was solid on defense. Morante was guarding anybody who was on his way. I believe that Erazo is too fragile and that he has been given too much credit for his game.

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Peru's defense was solid. That was an extremely hard game. But I honestly think Saritama is a huge weakness to this NT. He offers absolutely NOTHING. I don't think Mendez should be a starter. He's good coming off for 20-30 minutes like he did yesterday. I feel that when Mendez starts he gets tired early in the 2nd half or sometimes just disappears from start to finish like in some of the friendlies we had before the Copa America. He's doing just fine coming off the bench. The MAIN issue we need to fix is SARITAMA. Get the hell out!!!! That easy. Fernando Gabior + Miller Bolanos are the center mids we need. End of story.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that's just absurd dude. Erazo isn't so muscular but he resolves complicated situations with class. The kids a leader and it's easy to identify through his personality. IMO saying Erazo is given too much credit is the same as saying John Narvaez is given too much credit in the U-20. Their class and talent is undeniable. Both of them just need a few more pounds of muscle and they'd be perfect.

11. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    These qualifiers Benitez is scoring and I think that this could be because he's playing as an enganche now. When he's placed as a lone forward he misses shot after shot. The position he's playing in right now is perfect.

12. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    b9.... I respect your opinion about Erazo but he really does not convince me 100%.

13. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yoooo I've been trying to find out about Cevallos' son, where is this kid? I was impressed with him in the U-17's, can he play in the CM like Mendez does?... I think after the last couple games there are some positive conclusions most of which have been expressed already so I'll spare the redundancy... Areas we need to improve on are pretty clear to everyone as well... we have a little problem with CM, it seems Rueda has failed to find anyone capable of taking on this position... He hasn't tried any young players and had plenty of opportunities to do so, surely there must be players who can be groomed into future prospects... I would like to see this Gaibor kid called up and see what he can do, we need youth and bite injected into the center of the field.... it seems dudes on here got more knowledge on Ecua fut then the actual coach SMH.

14. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Man I hate to be negative when it comes to NT regulars it's a I don't want to send bad vibes but with Saritama I think we can put plenty of players(youth) who can be just as good and better, I mean I like his effort or "garra" but he is somewhat limited and not equipped for such a role in the CM(maybe as a sub if we want to defend a lead)... I'm pretty sure everyone already mentioned this though.

15. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It is true about Saritama! I know that he has a lot of heart and hustle but I think he is not a player that should start for the National Team. I would place some other player to start. Why not give a shot to Gaibor? He has been playing solid for the past 2 years in Emelec. Others to mention are Arroyo, Quiroz and Guerrón.

16. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I really think Cazares can develop into a Mendez-like role. That kid plays a high IQ game, has an eye for the net, and is really developing into a good baller.

17. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We'll probably see him when he forces his way through Rivers first team if not we'll have to wait.

18. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cazares is a good player but he is still young. He needs to develop some more. If anybody should be given a shot that is ready, is Gaibor. But I know that will not happen. Rueda will not go that young on a player. If anything, he will insist with J Rojas, J Montero, Guerron, Arroyo, etc. Already proven players.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that kid needs muscle though. Or else he'll get toyed around w/ more than Saritama did against Paraguay. We'll have to wait a while for him.

20. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Allowing Quiroz to have an opportunity is a lost case just as allowing Saritama to start is. BTW i'm pretty sure Quiroz doesn't even play much in Emelec from what i noticed. Guess who took his spot? Fernando Gaibor.

21. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm not sure that Cazares needs to bulk up THAT much. Messi is small compared to most defenders, Manso was tiny, and Aguinaga wasn't a massive dude. It's more of what he can do with his small size and how he plays up his strengths. Plus, the kid is 18 or 19 and will bulk up as the years pass. Valencia was tiny and look at him now. But size won't be a limitation with his skills and talent potential....that kid is special.

22. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cazeres is an excepcional player he's one to watch for in the future but I'm not so sure he is in the Mendez "mold"... Mendez is a typical 8 this the type of player we need. We have Noboa but it seems he struggle against Paraguay where we were under a lot of pressure.... We could also do with a 4 being that Castillo is getting up there in age. Then we have to find a LB.. the players we have right now may suffice for now but we need to prepare for the future as well.

23. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Gaibor should have gotten a call up already...ahead of Minda and A. Bolanos IMO. He has really improved his play during the last year. And if you want to talk about another young player who should be given a shot, Flavio Caicedo from El Nacional.

As for Cazares, he still is a couple of years away. He certainly has NT material tho. The skills he possesses and his style of play are unique. Let him develop physically and mentally, he has time on his side. He'll break into River's first team eventually.