Eastern Conference Final

Discussion in 'Portland Timbers' started by SJSoccerFan, Nov 9, 2010.

1. SJSoccerFan

SJSoccerFan Member

Feb 7, 2001
    Dear Portland Timber Fans:

First, congratulations on your entry into MLS! I predict that your franchise will be an immediate success and a very welcome addition to the league.

Second, I will be in Portland this weekend and would like advice on a good bar / restaurant that will be showing the Eastern Conference Final. I am a longtime Quakes fan and don't want to miss the game (or be stuck following it on the internet). Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help and best of luck next year. Who knows, maybe the Timbers will someday be able to play for the Eastern Conference title!

SJSoccerFan

2. Father Jack

Father Jack New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    The Bitter End is an official MLS bar (ie they have direct kick) so they should be showing it.

If you are around next weekend for the final we are showing it at a movie theater.

3. BacteriaEP

BacteriaEP New Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you're on the east side at all, there's a new bar off of Hawthorne called 442 Bar. It's a great soccer pub that is promising to show all of the MLS play-offs.

4. R.C.T.I.D.

R.C.T.I.D. New Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Portland, Oregon
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I recommend Spirit of 77, easily the best sports bar in Portland. Google it.