Post-match: E C Final Leg 1 vs TORONTO—Post match thread

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by TKyle, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Sagz

Sagz Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Cbus
    Ive been enjoying the a semi offline holiday.

I think I remember someone coming over which must have been you. You were about 3 rows down from where we were.....the irony is everyone was standing during half time and during the "shirt toss", but once that whistle blew....seats and silence. This was one of the few times I did not feel guilty going against the flow, I honestly cant think of why someone would go to a game and get pissed at people standing and making noise....especially since it was the playoffs, potential last playoff game, and #savethecrew. All I can say it that it was one of the more odd game day experiences Ive had.

Here are some pics I took of the lines 15min before national anthem. We got in somewhat quickly, but the guy doing the security in our line was going the extra mile. I had to take my hat off, make sure my arm were straight, and had to spin around a few times. My wife had to take her jacket and hat off...but the line next to us just fluttered their wands and let people in. I did notice that around 20+ min before the game the side gates were closed.

upload_2017-11-26_22-26-35.png
    upload_2017-11-26_22-26-48.png

Jaybir repped this.