News: Dutch players at home and abroad worthy to be tracked in connection with the Dutch NT - Part 4

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by DRB300, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    #5026 wilson00, May 8, 2017
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
    what creativity did NT have with KLAASSEN, Wijnaldum and Strootman. Danny was building team are this trio and talk about creativity, was there any.
    the issue for NT has been the DM and no doubt it has been looooooooong going issue since Nigel vacated the international scene.

my lineup was centered around the engine room where the play can be broken down at fed up front to two of the best midfielders in NT at the moment.

which least creativity are you taking about.?

2. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Quincy Promes scored for a Spartak win to give them the 1st league title since 2001 !

3. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    will be a good marketing for him in CL also.

4. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Why is Klaassen in capitals? Do you think he's worse than the rest of them?

Anyway, the latest midfields without Sneijder have indeed been terrible, but at least they had some creative players in the front line with Robben, Proms or Depay. Yours has not a single player with an ounce of creativity or feeling on the ball. I would definitely not bother to watch that team play.

5. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    Memphis Depay for Lyon in Ligue1 with 2 matches to go until the end of the season.
    14 appearances
    6 assists (leading the team)
    5 goals

Pretty good statistics for a player coming in to a new environment.. especially considering how little he played in the first half of the season (+ low morale/confidence and all that).

Hopefully he'll have a strong summer and come back roaring next season..

Brilliant Dutch repped this.
  6. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    let me see Promes, Sneijder, Robben, Klaassen , Wijnaldum, Strootman all played vs Bulguria. did you see any " creativity" from them in that game.

7. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  8. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The successor of the best player in the world in 2010 is a guy who has never and will never play higher than English second division?

9. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    unfortunately others who are playing in better clubs and are currently in NT are not better than him either or can fill sneijder's big xxx shoes

10. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Depay with another assist today

11. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Good that he was not eligible for the Europa League. I'm not sure Ajax would have defeated Lyon had he played.

12. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  13. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    China is an amateur competition. Jong Ajax would win the league there.

14. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Janmaat did a little Maradona today for Watford :D

15. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I was talking about when he was at QPR and groningen.

16. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    was a nice goal. Ake was left cold on that one.

17. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  18. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    Advocaat's first team selection is released.... two new faces are Ake and Padt.

* Curious to see Ake. He hasn't been playing much, maybe an attempt to cap him before Ivory Coast came poaching. Good to see him regardless, huge talent.. although I am still not sure what his long-term position will be. Probably central defender, but the competition is pretty fierce with Van Dijk and De Vrij seem to lock this for years to come. Plus Hoedt and BMI are serviceable, at least.

* No Karsdorp. I think it's because he's just coming back from injury. If he gains strength quickly, he should be in the final selection. Definitely above Tete or Veltman.

* PSV outfield players back from exodus ;) .. Van Ginkel most notably.

Doel:
    Sergio Padt (FC Groningen), Jeroen Zoet (PSV), Jasper Cillessen (Barcelona).

Verdediging: Nathan Aké (Chelsea), Daley Blind (Manchester United), Wesley Hoedt, Stefan de Vrij (beiden Lazio), Daryl Janmaat (Watford), Bruno Martins Indi (Stoke City), Matthijs de Ligt, Kenny Tete, Joël Veltman, Nick Viergever (allen Ajax).

Middenveld: Marco van Ginkel, Davy Pröpper, Bart Ramselaar (allen PSV), Davy Klaassen (Ajax), Marten de Roon (Middlesbrough), Wesley Sneijder (Galatasaray), Kevin Strootman (AS Roma), Jens Toornstra, Tonny Vilhena (beiden Feyenoord), Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool).

Aanval: Steven Berghuis (Feyenoord), Memphis Depay (Olympique Lyon), Bas Dost (Sporting Portugal), Vincent Janssen (Tottenham Hotspur), Jeremain Lens (Fenerbahçe), Jürgen Locadia (PSV), Quincy Promes (Spartak Moskou), Arjen Robben (Bayern München).

Lees meer op www.voetbalzone.nl

19. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^^^^^ this is voorselectie, right??

20. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    That's my understanding. Is it just me or do others thing our MF is really weak these days. I don't care for any of the PSV MFs, Klaassen has limitation, Snjeider is on the wrong side of 30. I would not mind seeing Toornstra and Vilhena to see if they have what it takes.

21. Laurent75

Laurent75 Member

Aug 2, 2014
    So De Ligt will get another shot after his remarkable first selection ? He had some good games with Ajax but his name shouldnt be associated with NT for a while at least.

22. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    He will be starting on a Europa League final against a decent English team. We'll see how he does. There are not many good defenders who play in The Netherlands right now.

23. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    #5048 wilson00, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
    holding Mid is the red zone for DA and thats where he should be concentrating the most. strootman needs to be freed up front where he is best at what he does. I hope it will be Nathan Ake whom can get the benefit of doubt given his versatility. Marteen De Roon also is there and has also enjoyed a good debut season at Middlesbrough. could he be the next enforcer?.

24. Laurent75

Laurent75 Member

Aug 2, 2014
    Van Dijk, De Vrij, Bruma , BMI and Viergever should be the first 5 CB choices for NT.

25. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^^^Bruma is rubbish and makes to many mistakes. De Ligt is a better defender than Vierhever

Brilliant Dutch repped this.