Do you like going to away matches in the SPL?

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by Plat_du_Jour, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Plat_du_Jour

Plat_du_Jour New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Hi,

I hope I have posted this in the right area, but I am keen to ask about the experiences of fans travelling to away games in the SPL.

As part of my university work, I am currently working with the SPL to do some research about fans attending away games. As part of this, I am keen to get the perspective of a broad range of fans from all the clubs across the league. If you would like to take the opportunity to fill out an anonymous survey, taking just a few minutes, then you can help the SPL improve the experience of being an away fan.

Please go to the following link: http://tinyurl.com/35l34rc

Thank you very much for taking the time.

2. frasermc

frasermc Take your flunky and dangle

Celtic
    Scotland
    Jul 28, 2006
    Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    I'll do the survey.

I don't go to away matches anymore. The experience is far from enjoyable and I disagree with the hike in ticket prices.

Case in point. My last visit to Rugby Park they had one gents toilet open, cubicles for ladies and only one refreshment stand open. For the whole of the stand.

3. Plat_du_Jour

Plat_du_Jour New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Cheers mate! I am taking note of the themes that people post, so your feedback is great but there should also be the chance to put the worst experience on the survey!

I am keen to capture opinions from as many SPL fans as possible from all the clubs, so please pass it on to anyone who may be interested! :)

4. Plat_du_Jour

Plat_du_Jour New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Happy new year everybody! I hope you all had a good time over Christmas and thanks very much to everyone for their feedback to the survey.

The survey will continue to run until 12noon on Monday the 10th of January, so there is still time to encourage other fans of your club to get involved.

The survey can be accessed at the following link: http://tinyurl.com/35l34rc

Cheers :)

5. Plat_du_Jour

Plat_du_Jour New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Thanks very much to everyone for taking the survey so far, there is less than 24 hours left to get involved - so please pass the survey on to anyone else who may be interested ahead of 12noon tomorrow! Cheers! :)