Diggin Deep: World's Game / Glory on the Pitch

Discussion in 'Games' started by RLennon, May 31, 2012.

1. RLennon

RLennon New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Hello, my name is Rob Lennon and I am an independent sports card game designer. My company is called Diggin Deep Sports. I currently offer eight different games across soccer, baseball, ice hockey, tennis, and American college basketball. I have two new soccer games that were released this year.

Glory on the Pitch is a quick play soccer game that will give you final score, goal scorers, shots, full keeper stats, and full stat lines for selected players...all in about fifteen minutes.

Diggin Deep: World's Game is a more traditional soccer game that takes a soccer match and breaks it up into three minute segments. You can follow play from segement to segment smoothly, and get the highlights from each segment. You can also incorporate my Diggin Deep methodology for superior player to shine at the right moments.

I would like to offer a FREE demo of my soccer products. Simply send an E-Mail to rlennon@diggindeepsports.com and I will send you the following files in pdf format.

Diggin Deep: World's Game (Traditional Play Soccer - Game Parts / 2011-12 Scottish Premier League)

Glory on the Pitch (15min Quick Play Soccer - Game Parts / 2011-12 Scottish Premier League)

That's two games complete with the 2011-12 Scottish Premier League (Celtic goes 30-3-5 in taking the top spot in the league) with no cost to you, but the time to type up an E-Mail.
    If you are interested, feel free to check the other seasons that are available for purchase, or coming soon:
    2011-12 English Premier League
    2011-12 German Bundesliga
    2011-12 Australian A-League
    2011-12 Italian Serie A (Coming Soon)2011-12 Spanish Primera Division (Coming Soon)2011-12 French Ligue 1 (Coming Soon)2011-12 UEFA Champions League (Coming Soon)UEFA Euro 2012 (Coming Soon)2011 Major League Soccer
    2010-11 English Premier League
    2010-11 Italian Serie A
    2010-11 Spanish Primera Division

Please also note my two soccer specials:

Soccer Special Bundle - Any three leagues of Diggin Deep: World's Game with game parts for only $24.95 (E-Book) $47.95 for the printed product. That's over 1,000 player cards with game parts.

Soccer Starter Pack - Choose any one league and receive the cards and game parts for BOTH Diggin Deep: World's Game and Glory on the Pitch. That's two full games with cards and game parts for only $19.95 (E-Book) $39.95 for the printed product

I hope you take the time to try my games. Sometimes, you can change the course a game, match, season when you Dig Deep at the right moment!

Rob Lennon
    Diggin Deep Sports
    www.diggindeepsports.com

PS - I will be offering this demo for a limited time. The free soccer offer (and the free hockey offer) will end on June 15.

2. RLennon

RLennon New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
  3. RLennon

RLennon New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
  4. RLennon

RLennon New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    I wanted to give everyone an update with the progress of Diggin Deep: World's Game and Glory on the Pitch. For the 2011-12 season, I have already released the English Premier League, German Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, and Italian Serie A.
    I will most likely announce the release of the Spanish La Liga by June 15.
    I have also given it much thought about a new special deal regarding the availability of all 'Big Five' Euro leagues, and I have come up with the following:

Diggin Deep Sports is proud to offer the 2012 Euro Soccer Special
    This offer is valid for either Diggin Deep World's Game and Glory on the Pitch. With this special offer, you will receive following:
    - Game Parts for the game of your choice
    - 2011-12 English Premier League
    - 2011-12 German Bundesliga
    - 2011-12 Italian Serie A
    - 2011-12 French Ligue 1
    - 2011-12 Spanish La Liga
    - Coupon good for 15% on the upcoming 2011-12 UEFA Champions Set

If your scoring from home, that's over 2,000 player cards, along with game parts, and a discount on a future set. Separately, this package would cost over $55 for the E-Books and over $125 for the printed products. I will offer all this, with the coupon included, for only $42.95 for the E-Book and $89.95 for the printed product.

This special will officially go into effect once the Spanish La Liga set has been released. I do not have an official release date for the UEFA Champs set, but I am hoping for the end of June. The coupon will not expire, and can be used for E-Book or printed product, regardless of which type of bundle you purchase. Thanks again for all the support!

Rob Lennon
    Diggin Deep Sports
    www.diggindeepsports.com