Diggin Deep Sports / World Cup - OUT NOW!

Discussion in 'Games' started by RLennon, Jul 29, 2014.

1. RLennon

RLennon New Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Diggin Deep Sports is proud to announce, ahead of schedule, the release of the 2014 World Cup for both Diggin Deep: World's Game and Glory on the Pitch. This set includes 536 of the greatest soccer players alive. This includes all 32 teams to appear in group play:

• Can you get the United States past Ghana and Portugal and make it out of the 'Group of Death'?
    • Will Germany run the table again and become champions?
    • Could a South American team knock off Germany and claim the trophy for themselves?

All these questions, and more, could be answered if you order today. As an added bonus, any orders placed for the World Cup set (either game / printed or E-Book) will have the game parts included at no extra charge. If there ever was a time to try out my games, or to try out soccer in general, this is that chance! Click on the links below to order:

2014 World Cup for Diggin Deep: World's Game (E-Book)
    2014 World Cup for Glory on the Pitch (E-Book)
    2014 World Cup for Diggin Deep: World's Game (Printed)
    2014 World Cup for Glory on the Pitch (Printed)

Also, don't forget to check out my replay of the World Cup Semi-Final match up between Germany and Brazil by clicking here. I will post the replay soon. This is also a great way to follow along with how the results are read and how game play is resolved. Can the Brazilian team have redemption in Rio?

Hit the pitch today in one of sport's biggest stages with Diggin Deep Sports!!!

Rob Lennon
    Diggin Deep Sports

PS - Look for the 2014 Euro Leagues for DDWG and GotP to be released this August!