Difficulty in getting tickets

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by mattjo, Dec 23, 2005.

1. mattjo

mattjo Member+

Feb 3, 2001
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Greeetings.

My wife and I are traveling to Paris from Sarajevo in January. During one of the weekeneds PSG is hosting a home match (i believe against Troyes). Can anyone tell me about the difficulty of getting tickets (unfortunately, we don't speak French). Thanks for the help,

mattjo

2. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    http://psg.francebillet.com/ficheManifestation.do?codman=PATRO

Is it me, but is the online system broke?

Help anyone....?

Am I clicking the wrong thing?

Why the hell is that date thing up there, I've never encountered that before....

edit: yep it is - the link from the main site, gets you to the same error screen.

3. AllezParisAllezPSG

AllezParisAllezPSG New Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Manhattan, NY
    hey, are you looking for the game against troyes or sochaux? in any case, the site is back up...

what you have to do is on the reservation page put the # of tickets that you want from that seat arrangement under (nbre de places)... you will then have to give them your e-mail/account # but since you probably don't have one, you will have to create a new account... honestly, its way too complicated lol... what i recomment is going to the following site which lists different stores where you can buy tickts in paris:

http://www.psg.fr/fr/ticketing/ticket_vendors/0,,1218,00.html

since i lived on Rue Quincampoix literally in front of a Made in Sports, i bought tickets for a psg game already at the Made In Sports Les Halles (the first one on the site)... otherwise, the 2 official psg stores are the one in the 8th arrondissement on the champs-elysees (i'm not sure you can buy tickets there, last time i was there the system was down, now you probably can) and the first official psg store is at the stadium in the 16th arrondissement... you won't have a problem getting seats, just might have to pay around 40 euros a seat since the cheaper ones will probably be out... good luck and if you have any problems just send me a message...

allez paris

4. AllezParisAllezPSG

AllezParisAllezPSG New Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Manhattan, NY
    did you ever go to the game? any updates? if you did go, TELL US ABOUT IT! give us a little "compte-rendu supporters" of the game... and PLEASE PLEASE tell me you stayed till the end... it is one of my biggest pet peeves! people leave early to get on the metro first or get out of their parking lots faster, but i'm happy to just hang out in the stadium for a little, especially for the money i paid... that's why i dont like going with other people or my girl-friend because i feel obligated sometimes to leave... but even if the level of the game sucks, i will be there till the end... even if i can't feel my ass on the seat anymore its so cold out, i'm there till the end... and even if we are getting killed, i need to suffer with the team, otherwise you're a coward (it's harsh but thats what i think)... in any case

allez paris...

5. mpeabody

mpeabody New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    My wife and I will be in Paris on March 18th for the Auxerre game. I didn't find tickets listed on the official website yet. How easy is it to get tickets on gameday? What is the best way to go about securing tickets? Thanks.

6. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    They are not on sale yet - should be easy to come by when they do.

Best bet is the internet. You could buy them when you are in Paris, but then you have no way of actually securing the tickets before you go.