David Lopez Molinar at Isidro Metapan

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by Testudo, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Testudo

Testudo Member+

Jan 29, 1999
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]
    Number 11
    Name David Lopez Molinar
    Birthday 18/08/1992
    Age 22
    Season Apertura 2014, Clausura 2014
    Team A.D. Isidro Metapan
    Position Medio
    Appearances 0
    Goals 0
    Joined 04/08/2014
    Nationality Mexico

http://somosmetapan.com/?tb_player=david-lopez-molinar

[​IMG]
    4:36 PM - 9 Aug 2014
    David Lopez‏@LopezLopez816Aug 9
    Game day! pic.twitter.com/H1PJMqFoEm

[​IMG]
    Alma López-Molinar‏@ALopezMolinarSep 18
    #ProudSister #CONCACAFChampionsLeague @LopezLopez816 #loveyoubro #Metapan @CONCACAF pic.twitter.com/pwT8C4bjin

[​IMG]
    David Lopez‏@LopezLopez816Jun 23
    6 días más para ver a la princesa de mi vida @MarielaUD pic.twitter.com/0RLH0a4BGs

[​IMG]
    David Lopez‏@LopezLopez816Jun 23
    En ti confió tri vamos por todo daleeeee pic.twitter.com/FeLMTyd0ml

[​IMG]
    MoraPicos‏@MoraPicosJan 22
    David Lopez se integra al Isidro Metapan de El Salvador. @LopezLopez816 pic.twitter.com/u9sVVkI6MP

Transfermarkt has him as a '92 striker born in El Paso, Texas, with 3 CCL appearances:
    http://www.transfermarkt.com/david-lopez/leistungsdaten/spieler/333936/saison//plus/1

Soccerway has him as David Eduardo Lopez Molinar, also born in El Paso:
    http://us.soccerway.com/players/david-lopez-molinar/330836/

Assist at 0:25 on 8/6 vs. Club Leon:

Former UT Tyler Patriot:
    http://www.uttylerpatriots.com/msoccer/roster/2013-14/2500/david-lopez-molinar/

autobus39 repped this.
  2. Testudo

Testudo Member+

Jan 29, 1999
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Testudo

Testudo Member+

Jan 29, 1999
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Google Translate:

David Lopez Molinar bicampeonato achieved in El Salvador

[​IMG]
    David Lopez Molinar repeated as champion in the Salvador.
    Foto: The Mexican

The Mexican
    December 23, 2014

Jorge Meza / El Mexicano

Ciudad Juarez-El juarense Chihuahua. footballer David Lopez Molinar was crowned champion for the second consecutive year with the team Isidro Metapan, beating on penalties 4-3 (1-1), the Eagle, in the final of the Apertura soccer Salvadoran, who played in the Cuscatlan stadium in San Salvador.

Lopez Molinar began as a starter and was active throughout the game and overtime; he served as a left back.

"Thank God I could play the entire game went to penalties, but played 120 minutes, starting as a starter," the border footballer, who has two tournaments to participate in the Salvadoran football.

Metapan retain his title of champion of Salvadoran football by winning the Apertura, since last May won the 2014 Clausura.

"More than happy, now he could not go but I have my family here, friends, my girlfriend and I know that my family saw him in Mexico so happy," he said.

Lopez Molinar was champion in the previous tournament with the Salvadoran team, where he played 16 games of the regular role both semi-finals.

"He lives differently now that we reached the final, full stadium, thirty thousand fans, the truth was really cool," he said.

"I think that this new title is the product of effort and perseverance to keep working," he said.

The Juárez come to Juarez to spend the holidays with his family and then report back to their team.

"More challenges, he again comes Concachampions and defend the title, try to go that way," he said.

"This title is it dedicated to all the people here Metapan has opened the doors to all the people of Ciudad Juarez who support me," he concluded.

The team player plays where the border was champion in the Clausura tournament by defeating on penalties, 6-5 to FC Dragon

Lopez Molinar debut in First Division of El Salvador in the match against Atletico Marte, on February 15, 2014.

4. Intru

Intru Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    Rumor is that he may move to PRFC of the NASL

5. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    Testudo repped this.
  6. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    It's official, according to a press release in my inbox.

David López marked his debut for PRFC with a stunning strike against the Costa Rica National Team in May. That effort and his ability to cross and shoot with his left foot offers a fantastic addition to PRFC’s midfield area. He can also play at left back, and already having experience in the CONCACAF Champions League, he brings important experience and utility to the squad. At 24 he has already racked up games at Pro Level in El Salvador with Isidro Metapán, which is why PRFC’s coaching staff expects to see his name high on the assists chart.​