Cyprus - Just stay home and eat your Gyros

Discussion in 'Greece & Cyprus' started by The_Sandman, Oct 8, 2005.

1. The_Sandman

The_Sandman New Member

Feb 7, 2005
    They have no business of coming into France and trying to win. Just stay on that paradise island with your greasy Gyro sandwhich plate and don't bother. I don't want them screwing things up for France just so Israel can make it. This World Cup wants names like Trezeguet, Henry, Vieira, Makelele and Zidane. Most people will get bored of Benayoun and Big Ears Ben Haim.

2. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I hope Cyprus comes into Paris (or wherever you are playing Wednesday) and beats the crap out of France.

Then when you have failed to reach Germany because you lost to Cyprus at home, you guys will be the laughing stock of the entire world.

3. Amerikaki

Amerikaki Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Queens
    Lets go Cypriots!!! Enough of France in the world cup. They arent worthy. Benayoun and Ben Haim are just the beginning!!!!!

Can Cyprus give citizen ship to any Greek players by Wednesday? :D

4. Nor84

Nor84 New Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Hellas
    you guys are seriously fooling yourselfs if you think Cyprus has any chance against France.

5. HakanGS

HakanGS Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Texas & Turkiye
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    You never know. Cyprus has some good players. Cypriot teams gathered a lot of points in UEFA so far, and they got very good results.

6. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    LOL.
    France 6-1 Cyprus

There will be an avalanche of goals on Wednsday. France need em to guarantee their spot.

7. Ami05

Ami05 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    California
    Hey Sandman..... why don't you stop talking smack about Benayoun and Ben Haim and just have your team do it's thing. France will do good..... your remark about cyprus winning just so Israel can qualify is meaningless. I hope Cyprus does surprize just to spite you...lol.