Cuartos de Final- como ven los cruces de Copa 2010?

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by superfrantheman, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Kid yourself if you want. You people are in a very very bad position. The Africans of France run like crazy and they will win the match against. That is a fact. South African is at home, they will vuvuzela you people to the end and will win ref's or no refs. From what I saw from them at the Confederations CUp, they will beat you. Uruguay you never know. They will fight to the end like they always do and whatever results you have got against them in "previous years", where any of that in a WC? Those people are playing for their lives. It will be a fight and I think they will beat you. You may got 2 loses and 1 win (your best possible scenario right now) or 2 loses and a tie (more logical) but I'm banking on 3 loses.

May not?? AHAHAH

You people are not even top 20, Mexico is tier 4 on a good day, what are you talking about "best".

Soon? What do you mean soon? mexico will NEVER win a WC.

AHAHAAH

You people must quit dreaming. The earlier you accept the facts the less delusional you need to be.

2. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank
    We haven't gone three and out since the 1970's smart guy.

You troll all over the place, not just WR huh? You're ruining a great thread with your HAha's and your Mexico sucks talk.

3. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I wouldn't know. I don't follow the small teams at the WC.

It's no talk. I was just stating the facts.

4. MachoRhombus

MachoRhombus Member

Nov 17, 2009
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    A fact? damn, you are a psychic, then why do you even watch football if you already know the result? LOL @ vuvuzelas, we get cornets like those in the entrance of mostly every stadium in México, those pests won't be a trouble and Uruguay had trouble beating Costa Rica, a team that we thrashed 3-0 away, our players will play for their lives too, playing here is an oportunity they may never get again.

5. Broncano

Broncano Moderator

Jul 31, 2006
    Lima
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Facts or not, it's the wrong thread.

6. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

What a classic Culo caucho post. So Mexico only playing three games a cup is fact? You don't follow the 'small' teams, but like spreading misinformation about them?

What else was fact, your analysis of the group stage was 'fact'? Your predictions are fact? Really nostradamus?

I hate it when people don't use the word 'fact' correctly.

7. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    So back to topic. Desabato, kid bengala says hello!!

AHAHAH

8. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Indeed.

You kids should take this to the World Rivalries forum.

9. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The goals last night were AMAZING! Was it enzo perez i think with taht placement top corner shot for their second?

And Montillo for U de Chiles chip shot to the corner, and the play for adrianos open goal with his outside of the boot pass, and then that forwards backheel to adriano for his shot... amazing goals!!!

When do you see creativity that often in both of those goals in europe?? Stuff like that is fun to watch, and often guys are too scared to try stuff like that in the champions league IMO.

10. Arthur V

Arthur V Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Brasilia, BRASIL
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Pô...estou tentando ligar pro Montillo, mas só dá "fora da área de cobertura".

AHUAHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAUAHUAHAA
    AHAUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHAUHUAHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAA

11. Broncano

Broncano Moderator

Jul 31, 2006
    Lima
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Montillo's chip shot was a thing of beauty I agree, but I still think Bruno had some responsibility there.

12. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    I agree. He was way too ahead. Montillo saw it, kicked, and the rest is history.

13. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Enzo Perez' goal was just something else...

Too bad for Estudiantes...

14. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'd like to see them lose(final) to either Guadalajara or la "U" that would be a treat.. But realisticly they'll probably lose to Sao Paulo....

15. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

secador fdp, teu time morreu na praia e agora fica secando os outros ahahaha

COLORADO VAI GANHAR A LIBERTADORES!!!!

16. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

:rolleyes:

17. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Anyone know if la U is going to train in Calama? Would make sense.

18. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    first we gotta worry bout keeping our players, a few of them are being followed.

19. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I wouldn't place that much of the blame on Bruno. Our defense stood their watching Montillo dribble. He had plenty of space in the box to advance and shoot, so Bruno came off his line to shut the angle. When he saw that none of the defenders closed down on Montillo, Bruno was too late getting back. Montillo had space to look at Bruno's position and look down at the ball to chip it. I blame the defenders more than Bruno.

20. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    me stas chamando filha da P!?? Nao.... isso nao sta bem.. Sua e tipico palhaco Brazuka .. eu solamente torca pra Boca , ninguem otro club!

Depois de que Internacional perde, voce va tener muitas lagrimas quisa va ser consolado con torcedores de Estudantes....

Inter nao va ganhar la Taca de Libertadores!

e otra cosa dejar de usar insultos como FDP , eu nao stoi faltando respeito con voce'.

21. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

O meu camarada, acho que o teu google translator esta mal. Nao estou te ofendendo. Estou te tratando como baitola que vc eh. Aquele abraco, por tras!!

COLORADO CAMPEAO DA LIBERTADORES!!

22. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    This.

It will be our main worry...if Victorino, Fernandez, Estrada or Pinto get to play in the world cup and do well...there is no chance in hell of keeping any of them. I wish them well though...I'd rather see Uruguay and Chile do well in the world cup and loose our players. After all we will not go empty handed...we will cash in big time.

23. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

With that said I pray too god we get a honest ref if their is any in Conmebol!
    This stage of the tourmanent this is were gonna get screwed I am sure Conmebol wants U de Chile to progress to the next level then an all Mexican side sorry to say.

24. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Lets not forget inter has three Argies playing for them Chivas fields pure Mexicans. I am just talking about Libertadores so keep it on that subject understand!

25. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    We border Argentina so it's not like we are importing from the other side of the world. Those people are pampas people just like us. Buenos Aires is closer to our city than Rio de Janeiro is so we got more in common with them than some people further north. Yet, what's the difference? Brasilians and ARgentinos we are all world class, world champion #1 you people pure or not pure are all beneath our level.