Corruption in La Liga

Discussion in 'Spain' started by Bada Bing, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Bada Bing

Bada Bing Member+

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Refereeing decisions of La Liga 14-15

Round 13
    Suarez onside goal wrongfully disallowed. (at 0-0)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3uDx4mCMAAWc7l.jpg
    Round 14
    Cronaldo gets a penalty from a obvious dive (at 0-0)
    Neymar doesn't get from much harder challenge (at 1-1).
    http://111.imagebam.com/download/momSb3xgq3roLCNsVLgF8g/37138/371376738/Ronaldo dive Celta.gif
    http://110.imagebam.com/download/KC5dHmOyARvLPPpDk3CPoQ/37138/371376721/Neymar foul Espanyol.gif
    Round 15
    Barcelona doesn't get penalty from a obvious handball (at 0-0)
    http://110.imagebam.com/download/dz5TQzgKET93Kv8t9UGSlg/37883/378829522/Non penalty BAR GET.gif
    Round 17
    Real Madrid gets penalty from close handball (at 0-0)
    Barcelona doesn't get penalty from a much more obvious handball (at 1-0 behind)
    http://112.imagebam.com/download/Tg_pXHbudlcgSCJuzwuy4w/37883/378824521/Penalty VAL RMA.gif
    http://110.imagebam.com/download/8kWp0Bpo8tc6Qe5WE9x-iw/37883/378824510/Non penalty RSA BAR.gif
    Round 18
    Atletico Madrid gets penalty from a clear dive (at 2-0)
    Barcelona doesn't get penalty from much harder challenge (at 2-1)
    http://109.imagebam.com/download/geckpMcLGOwR4axiNYDJVQ/38081/380806053/Atletico Penalty.gif
    http://111.imagebam.com/download/C8uqde71Wok0_l62hVQHRg/38081/380806086/Barcelona non penalty.gif

Background for these decisions

Iturralde (retired Spanish ref) - "Most Spanish referees are Real Madrid fans"

Presidents of Real Madrid and RFEF, Florentino Perez and Angel Maria Villar are good friends, and since Perez were chosen Real Madrid president:

Penalties given in Champions League (09-15)
    9 Messi
    8 Cronaldo

Penalties given in La Liga (09-15)
    47 Cronaldo
    28 Messi

The disparity of penalties given is huge, and it cannot be explained by tactics, nor rules changes, because only other team is benefiting of them. So what is the logical explanation to this?

yoanaidarov repped this.
  2. ChrizG13

ChrizG13 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    Humble
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is RICH!!! LOL
    I wonder why these threads pop up now that RM is in front of Barca?
    There was no complaining when it was the other way around all those years.

The logical explanation to this is that you are a Barca fan.

Close Thread.

3. Bada Bing

Bada Bing Member+

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What years, can you provide statistical proof like I did from 09-15?

yoanaidarov repped this.
  4. ChrizG13

ChrizG13 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    Humble
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am sure a smart guy like yourself can figure this one out all by yourself.
    Try Google.com or YouTube but beware! : You might not like what you see.

If you wanted some comfort in your little thread you should of posted it in the Barca forum - Because I am sure many RM and Atletico fans will agree with you in this portion of the forum :rolleyes:

yoanaidarov and Phoenix Rising repped this.
  5. Bada Bing

Bada Bing Member+

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So you don't have any concrete evidence of such period before 2009? Posting something without any concrete evidence, with such insulting manner, is what I call a troll post.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  6. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Member+

Jan 4, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #6 Phoenix Rising, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    A Barcelona fan talking about favoritism towards Madrid in La Liga? My, my, my!! Wonders will never cease... o_O Have we forgotten about "Villarato" already? Perhaps, you're mistaking the phenomena where referees are being neutral towards Barcelona as favoritism for Madrid because you've gotten used to a certain level of nothing calls being given? Hehe.

The first league clasico this season is the first time in a lounge time that a referee did not favor Barcelona in... it's been so long I can't even remember! It probably helps that Madrid now has more players in the squad who are the future of the Spanish NT than it had in the recent past. Spanish referees would always favor Barcelona in the recent past because of the number of senior Spanish NT players it has and also because it was a team of midgets (still is TBH, but not as much).

ChrizG13, yoanaidarov and CR7PT repped this.
  7. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Bada Bing Bada Bum

Messi's handball.

[​IMG]

Messi's aggression.

[​IMG]

Messi's penalty.

[​IMG]

Messi's kung-fu stunt.

[​IMG]

One handball, one penalty, one stunt, one agression = still finishes the game. W.O.W

8. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Messi can bring AK-47 on the pitch shoot Pepe and still he would not receive a yellow let alone a red. :D

Still retarded thread considering big teams always get special treatment and the fact that Barcelona in the past years was getting fantastic protection from refs - especially when playing against Madrid.

CR7PT and yoanaidarov repped this.
  9. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    That is because you guys live in a paraleel universe where all big decisions are all pro BArca
    For example look at the geniuses you say that it wasn't a penalty at Busi and that it was a a dive. Let's listen to your opinion you guys are fair and balanced

10. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I just said that big teams get the calls and Barca in recent years was/is on a positive side of variance. Thats a fact.

Its quite funny that "parallel universe" line comes from a guy who judging by your posts comes from 7th dimension. My friend this thread is truly made for you and your delusions.

Dosvedanya!

CR7PT repped this.
  11. Bada Bing

Bada Bing Member+

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Those are all already included in the first post, and the statistics. I could post the same from other teams in every match, but it's pointless.

But when it comes in directly affecting the game, calling penalties, Real Madrid has completely different rules than Barcelona in La Liga. Which this thread will continue to expose.

Again, you're hanging on a game, which is already included in the bigger picture, and sample size of the first post. Sorry.

12. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    This is gold lol

ChrizG13 repped this.
  13. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Oh are they? All of them? Well, the only ones I see is the penalty, which I'm not even discussing if it is or not, and one much harder challenge...
    Did you fanboyism made you blind or you're just trying to ignore the fact that there's no way Messi could be allowed to finish that match?
    Or are you telling me that the handball, the agression and the kung-fu stunt are to be ignored since they don't fit your criteria of "Barcelona being robbed blind by the refs"?
    Do you believe Messi should have gotten a red card or the ref was right about him finishing the game?
    'Cause if you say the ref was right on that, then you'll be an hypocritical by complaining about the other decisions.
    And if you say the ref was wrong on that, then you'll still be an hypocritical by complaing about the other decisions.
    Your call.

Pointless... love that word... what's the point about this post exactly? *cough* *cough*

yoanaidarov and ChrizG13 repped this.
  14. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Member+

Jan 4, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I was referring to a period of time that spanned 7-8 years (from 2005-2013), not just a single game or just el clasicos... but whatever floats your boat...

By the way, here's a little trivia for you... The term "Villarato" was coined for a reason, and before Perez even started his second stint as president of Madrid. :thumbsup:

15. Bada Bing

Bada Bing Member+

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So what was the statistical relation between La Liga penalties and CL-penalties back then? Because if you don't have statistical agreement, you have very little.

16. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    The term "UNICEF conspiracy" was also coined by the same people. Sorry I meant UEFA/UNICEF conspiracy
    It just proves people are stupid

Wow. Did you just use " I know you are, but what am I" ?
    Fo real

17. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Member+

Jan 4, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #17 Phoenix Rising, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    I don't care about the "UNICEF conspiracy" claims. Those are nonsensical, but just because the UNICEF claims are nonsensical doesn't mean that "Villarato" didn't have any basis to it. IMO, the "UNICEF" thing came from an interview that Mourinho gave and it was just Mourinho's way of drawing attention to the favoritism that Barcelona was also being shown in Europe then. I've been following La Liga since 1996 and all I can say is that the period of time from 2005-2013 has been the worst I've ever seen in terms of a club being "favorited" by referees. I don't believe that Barcelona paid for this favoritism, so I'm not claiming that Barcelona did anything wrong.... but you'd have to be a blind person to deny that the club didn't profit from favorable refeering decisions in La Liga and in Europe too...

As for the numpty that started this thread... and especially since he's a Barcelona fan... what can I can except... :laugh: Apparently, he's pissed that Barca isn't the referee's darling anymore and is being treated normally. Here's another newsflash for ya... Xavi and Iniesta are done. Puyol has retired. Pique has been Shakira'd. Valdes is now De Gea's back up. Villa has exported himself. You sold Cesc/Thiago. Nobody in Spain cares about Busquets/Alba/Pedro/Bartra/Montoya/Delofeu/Munir... except perhaps, VDB. So the Spanish referees aren't going to be showing favoritism to Barcelona anymore... Get used to it. :thumbsup:

18. RaiseThe10thAncelotti

Jul 27, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Seems like Barca fans can't stand losing so they make excuses " Well obviously we are losing La Liga because the refs favour Madrid and not because we dropped points against the mighty Celta Vigo, Getafe and Real Socidad". Give me a break.

yoanaidarov, ChrizG13 and CR7PT repped this.
  19. Bada Bing

Bada Bing Member+

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I see lot of expected fan reactions, but no real arguments against the OP. If you have no viable thoughts on the matter, please keep this thread clear of pointless remarks.

20. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    What the hell did I show you?! "Fan reactions"? You had no arguments to counterattack mine, so you just skipped forward, don't come saying there's no real arguments! You're so f*cking blind by your fanaticism you can't even see when you're getting favoured. Don't come complaining about the ref when you clearly got helped against Atletico.

ChrizG13 repped this.
  21. Bada Bing

Bada Bing Member+

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And the same keep happening, completely different rules for Barcelona than the rest.

Round 20
    Real Madrid gets penalty from a handball (at 1-1 90min)
    http://i.imgur.com/NO2n2BM.gif
    Round 21
    Barcelona doesn't get penalty, when Neymar is clearly clipped, and brought down in the area (at 3-2)
    http://i.imgur.com/nfEBxJG.gif

22. Phoenix Rising

Phoenix Rising Member+

Jan 4, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #22 Phoenix Rising, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    You're right about one thing... completely different rules for Barcelona. They get away with things that other clubs are not allowed to get away with. For example, here are two incidents in today's game that Barcelona lost 0-1 to Malaga:

How did Neymar not get a red card for this tackle?

Alba kicks a player, twice, but doesn't get even a yellow. It was not malicious however, he shouldn't have been trying to kick that ball.

VILLARATO!!

ChrizG13 and CR7PT repped this.
  23. Football hacker

Football hacker New Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Club:
    --other--
    I don't think so...

24. Bada Bing

Bada Bing Member+

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    #24 Bada Bing, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Round 28 Barcelona - Real Madrid (at 1-1) Mateu Lahoz gives a first yellow for a dive and nothing more from the continuous and clear harassment "you like what you see" from Cristiano Ronaldo (RMA)

Round 33 Espanyol - Barcelona (at 0-2) Mateu Lahoz gives a first yellow from disagreeing, and additional red from much less "always the same" from Jordi Alba (BAR)

The same referee caught red handed from direct bias.

25. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    As an expert on lip reading, I must inform that Jordi Alba said "Yo cojo tu madre!"...