Coppa Juve VS Napoli

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Feb 27, 2017.

1. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't believe in that crap.

We need to win in Rome. End of the story.

2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And the booing of the anthem.

They hate us. We know it. I don't give a ******** about this stupid cup. Let's win on Saturday which is our last chance to have a shot at second place.

3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Just saw the highlights.

Koulibaly and Reina looked horrible at the goals. We were cheated but we make mistake in every game.

Also there is a press silence but it is lifted for complaining? ADL is scum. I hate him.

Retrosword repped this.
  4. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    K2 is a scandalous player. sometimes he plays great, When he doesn't play great he plays like a pub player. That raises questions of his overall talent, if we can get 60mill for him we should sell him. It will be a massive robbery.

Retrosword and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  5. Star-Lord

Star-Lord Member+

Aug 10, 2014
    Uranus
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    No way we beat Roma away in this current form. Atalanta should have beaten. I think Rog needs to play more NOW!

el napulitan and Retrosword repped this.
  6. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    It always happens man, we end up in a negative period whenever we lose a game. If we can break the curse on Saturday then I'll be ecstatic

el napulitan repped this.
  7. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Sarri needs to make every player think they're in the running for a starting role every game. That clearly isn't the case listening to Gabbiadini ( not that we needed proof ), Sarri is a great coach, but a terrible manager. None of subs ever change games for us either. No plan B, i could go on.

Last year around this time we had 5 weeks of crucial games, we didn't win a single game. We're in the same scenario now, mental midgets.

Our play may be easy on the eye, when opponents are open, but our play often isn't good. Against Chievo we passed it around for 26 minutes without even thinking about scoring, yesterday we dominated the first half, but didn't really do much. Our corners are terrible at both ends,we play 2 big guys in the center in Milik and Pav, dont cross the ball to them. We cross the ball, no one attacks the near post, only have one player in the box. So many fundamental issues with Sarris game.

We need a great vice manager who can help and influence Sarri because Sarri has proved to not be Serie A quality when it comes to tactics, preparing for a game and game management during the 90 minutes. He went into the Atalanta game the same as the first game, shows he doesn't prepare for teams.

We're never going to win anything with Sarris if he doesn't have a top assistant, we were lucky to beat samp too remember. It was the same game as the Atalanta, Palermo and Sasuolo games, of Which we won just one in the 95th.We're gonna lose 3rd if he doesn't wake up.

Retrosword and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  8. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah I can't forget those games, we nearly ended up conceding 2nd spot to Roma. Tense times. You're spot on when you say Sarri isn't a manager, but a good coach.