Copa Libertadores 2007 (r)

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by BigSoccer Bot, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    so the amazing boca is now equal to Guadalajara?

k. :rolleyes:

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Ughh no. Boca are clearly superior.

But you are talking shit when you definitely didn't see the game. Boca dominated completely and were extremely unlucky not to score. All this playing at an altitude they're not used to.

On the other hand Chivas, the pride of Mexican football with their all Mexican squad LOST to a team from T&T who was down to 10 players since the 18th minute. Pathetic.

Everytime you try to talk shit it backfires on you Puerca.

And don't say you don't care about Chivas now because you don't mind riding their cock all around BS everytime they win in the Libertadores or Sudamericana.

3. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Oh yeah, he was riding that Chivas cock like an insane cowgirl. Then again all the Mexicans were. :D

4. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    I was happy they lost!!!

5. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

you need to relax dude. boca obviously started this libertadores brilliantly and are beyond any reproach.

6. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    You need to do some Tae Bo and lose a few pounds. Then you should go back to thinking about PUMAS insted of worrying about teams who actually made the Libertadores.

7. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    Fack Cabras. No seriousdly, fack them.

8. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    But Locoxriver, you cannot tell me that it was not embarrassing for Rio da Prata to be beaten by a team from the B-level leagues of Brazil...

9. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Of course it is, but I don't make a big deal out of it since Passarella gave no importance to it and put a whole bunch of players that weren't even considered for the first team. That game was actually used in the style of a pre-season friendly match, in which the coach gave the starters rest and gave border players a last chance. Despite that, we dominated a great part of the game and deserved to win. Either way, I don't care. I know how much better our team is compared to them, and that we could kill them any given day. If we were to face them now with the subs, I assure you we would still win.

10. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands