Copa Libertadores 2005 (r)

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by DanRod78, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    Ya estan jugandos las pavas con los del Boca, I'm bored :D Donde esta Condor el Pavo mayor... Soto almost scored.

2. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT DU DEPORTIVO TÁCHIRA!!! Alvarado, Minute 14 of the First Half, DEPORTIVO TÁCHIRA 1 - Santo André 0!!! :D It looks like the CBF and Conmebol made a BAD decision putting a Second Division Team in the Liberadores!!! :mad:

3. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    Las pavas estan perdiendo 1-0 Gol de palermo, he made the play nice pass and he finished it. Too bad las pavas didn't last long, why is araujo still playing? he sucks. :D

4. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    GOOOOOOOOOL de boca :p
    Well Delgado messed this one up he came out "a cazar mariposas" and the boca guy just crossed the ball nicely. Cristal suxxx and Boca is not that good right now neither.

5. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    SIM, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DE BOCA JUNIORS!!! FINALMENTE, UM BRASILEIRO MARCADO, PARA A BOCA, BAIANO, Number 4!!! Minute 29, in the First Half, BOCA JUNIORS 2 - SPORTING CRISTAL 0!!!

6. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    HALF-TIME: DEPORTIVO TÁCHIRA 1 - Santo André 0!!! :D Well, my prediction might be wrong (DEPORTIVO TÁCHIRA 5 - Santo André 0,) but this will teach the CBF, Conmebol, and any lower division team in the Copa Do Brasil NOT to win the Copa Do Brasil!!!

7. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    That makes no sense.

8. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    Well, Sadly, to most Brazilian First Division Teams, Deportivo Táchira, is easy opposition, I mean Palmeiras will easily defeat Deportivo Táchira, but Deportivo Táchira is playing a Second Division Brazilian Team, and Deportivo Táchira is winning. This would be an embarrassment to Brazilian football. If Flamengo (a first division team) would have won the Copa Do Brasil in 2004, the result of this match, and perhaps against Cerro Porteño (probably not Palmeiras, however,) would be better for BRASIL. Ultimately, Flamengo would be laughing at Santo André, becuase Santo André should had probably lost the Copa Do Brasil to Flamengo, because Santo André have no experience (or most Second Division Teams) in the Libertadores.

9. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    The Second Half in under way in San Cristóbal, DEPORTIVO TÁCHIRA 1 - Santo André 0. Hopefully, Deportivo Táchira will get 4 BUTS in the Second Half.

10. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    So ur saying they shouldn't have won???? hmmmm Where are u from man?

11. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    says the guy that supports a team that needed a penalty to beat a venezuelan team in peru;)

at most i was hoping for a draw, cant see that happening now

araujo is paying because hes better than rayner torres, cristal dont have much of a bench

12. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    Yea well if u saw, he lost the ball and they scored the third goal, and I can say Cristal suxxx because I also think that Alianza suxxx if u didn't see any of my posts I was mad yesterday.

13. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    relax we both basically agreed before the cup that both teams sucked

just look at cristal's bench

the only positive from the 3rd goal is that it wasnt delgado fault

its pathetic that we are in march and alianza has only played 3 official matches and cristal is currently playing their second

14. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    Boca Juniors 3 - Sporting Cristal 0, another Martín Palermo (Number 9, in Minute 64, Minute 19 Secound Half) BUT.

I am from Cetra Planet. I cheer for Brazilian Teams. Santo André got into the Libertadores, because Santo André won the Copa Do Brasil in 2004. There are 64 teams that participate in the Copa Do Brasil, and the teams are from various Divisions. BRASIL qualification for the Libertadores are: Winner from Copa do Brasil, Top Three teams in the Brazilian First Division Championship, and a Pre-Libertadores spot for Fourth position in the Brazilian First Division Championship.

15. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    Yeap, pretty much. It's la U's fault for not wanting to pay their debts. :D So come on peruytu give them some money. It will do all of us good.

16. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    Bonnet, Number 7, for Sporting Cristal, tries a penalty in Minute 85, Minute 40 in the Second Half, SAVED BY ABBONDANZIERI, Number 1, for Boca!!!

17. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    we gat a penalty and bonnet does a palermo and misses

can this get any worse?

18. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    peruy tu and dominican lou should organize a pollada to raise funds for their club;)

19. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    FINAL: DEPORTIVO TÁCHIRA 1 - Santo André 0!!! :D Well, my prediction was wrong (DEPORTIVO TÁCHIRA 5 - Santo André 0,) but this is an embarrassment to Brazilian football, becuase a Venezuelan Team, defeats a Brazilian Team, but from the Second Division. So, if any team from BRASIL, other than from the First Division, wants to compete in the Libertadores, look at Santo André. UP NEXT: Cerro Porteño - PALMEIRAS!!!

FINAL: Boca Juniors 3 - Sporting Cristal 0.

20. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    BUT DU Cerro Porteño :mad: , Santiago Salcedo, Number 21, Minute 43 in the First Half, Cerro Porteño 1 - Palmeiras 0.

HALF-TIME: Cerro Porteño 1 - Palmeiras 0.

21. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    SIM, É GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DO PALMEIRAS!!! Osmar, Number 22, Minute 72 (Minute 27 in the Second Half) Cerro Porteño 1 - PALMEIRAS 1 :D !!!

22. aerisgainsborough

Jun 24, 2004
    FINAL: Cerro Porteño 1 - Palmeiras 1. Not a good result for Palmeiras, but at least, Palmeiras have one point.

23. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    LOL :D
    let's go guys.

24. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Sure, and you'll be the first one invited... let us know how it goes, ok? ;)

By the way, what the hell happened to Cristal? I've never seen such a pitiful bunch of players in a long time. They were worse than alianza lima!!! And that says a whole lot! Prado and Rodriguez were absolutely crap! Prado was the worst there. I've never seen Prado like this... he was lost on the field, not knowing exactly what to do. It was really frustrating to see Cristal play like this.. it was as if they didn't want to play.
    Personaly, what I think happened was that Bauza, their coach gave them instructions that didn't fit the team. First of all, Cristal is not a defending team.. by that I don't mean that they're not good at defending, it's just that they're an attacking team that's always going up and preassuring in the midfield. Last night they didn't do either. Bauza, the idiot, I guess figuering it was Boca, he was scared and decided to play for the tie. Cristal is not that kind of team.. to play for a tie. When you go Boca you either come out a winner or a loser, simple as that. This is why Prado and Rodriguez were pitiful. They didn't know whether to defend or to attack or do both. They were both lost. The same thing could probably be said for the whole team. And the bench, jeez that bench SUCKS. Nobody there.. Soria, the ecuadorian, the other Torres... damn they all suck. How can a "big" team like Cristal not have a decent bench? I don't understand how they would go for that pitiful ecuadorian instead of going for the little-less-pitiful Maestri?
    Honestly, believe it or not, even though it seems like Boca were way too much for Cristal, I think that Cristal, on the return leg, is going to come out killing. They will be at home and naturally they will be coming out attacking... which Cristal's game is all about. Even the argie announcer Miembro said it right last night "Fue la noche de Boca.. todo le salio redondo." I can assure you that wont be the case come second leg in Lima.

25. TRICOLOR BRASIL

Feb 5, 2004
    Brazil
    Santo Andre is not a bad team. They will be third, maybe even second in their group. Just to remind that Santo Andre eliminated Palmeiras from Copa do Brasil they won last year.

About experience in libertadores of second division brazilian teams, Gremio IS now in second division.