Copa de Campeones [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by sidspaceman, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    yep

we have won and lost matches due to the officiating... as a fan... you hope that you are on the winning side of any controversial call

2. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    well if it wasn't for Navarette's awsome saves you would be bitching about Toluca's unfair Copa championship win....

3. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    By the way,
    How does this graphic look?:D
    [​IMG]

4. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  5. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Re: Comprame Mas

Compra Arbritos makes better sense.. :D

6. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    DESCARADOS. d

7. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    rather amateurish.

8. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Copa Libertadores performance.

I'll tell you what's amateurish.

JJ JG JE JP GF GC DIF PTS
    Pumas 6 0 1 5 4 12 -8 1

One point. Worst performance by a Mexican team, take a bow UNAM.

9. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
  10. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    LOL. What the hell are you clowns whining about? It ain't America's fault that weak ass Brian Hall was chosen to ref the game. You guys are just sore that America won it. And this is coming from a pumas fan.

11. MRod

MRod Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Bakersfield, Ca

Exactly, bad calls are made in sports; you have to expect it. No game is ever going to be perfectly refereed. Toluca didn't deserve to win simply because of their reaction after the disputed play; they gave up.

12. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How was the turnout for the game?

13. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
  14. Monkeyboy2000

Monkeyboy2000 Member

Jan 27, 2000
    San Fran Bay Area
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Totally agree. You can't blame America for this. The club championship has some interest for me now that a Mexican team will be there.

I think Cruz Azul should use a third yellow kit next season for important games to see if we can get a few calls like that coming our way in ellimination matches. :D

But man is there any important game where Brian Hall doesn't screw up ? He knifed Cruz Azul in the interliga with his gift pk to Chivas. Seriously, was there any reason not to have a Mexican ref ? Concacaf is such a joke. How many more of these screw ups is it going to take before officials take notice.

15. Brailovsky

Brailovsky New Member

Jan 8, 2006
    around the world...
    we can talk a lot, bu the fact this FUTBOL is not perfect, and mexican ppl are lazy ( we are!!!), we prefer to blame everything in others. If we lose we blame somebody, if my team lost we shout them "vendidos"... if we missed penales, we blame a Fantasma.... we know american referies are kind of....well...they suck! and America is the richest of Mexico, so we blame them because the won championships...but i remeber the final, Chivas-Puma...there were a penalty that was easily one meter from the "area chica", and the refery said That was a penalty.... and who complained?? nobody...maybe because chivas sucks and they lost once again other final...but come on ppl, if you think America buys referies, and even your team, or buys everything..... why you still sooooo @3%$#O!!!! and still watching mexican soccer???

16. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    Speak for yourself! You may be lazy, im not! Your well thought paragraph is full of generalizations!

17. OG Junglist

OG Junglist Member+

Jul 21, 2005
    El Jebel, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Fixed your post!!!:D
    Mexicanos somos trabajadores!!!
    I'm beginning to think you are puertorriqueno, because those guys are lazy as hell!!!! If the shoe fits wear it:D

18. Brailovsky

Brailovsky New Member

Jan 8, 2006
    around the world...

YEs! it is full of generalization, yeah, i can not talk about each one of you that think America buys everything, but im not talking about going to work...of course Mexicans are really hard workers( i should specify that), but I'm talking about BEING LAZY TO ACCEPET THAT PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES and not everybosy is to blame of our faults (or derrotas)... we always blame the refery, and goverment , and etc..(you choose!) I remeber when Dorados beat jaguares in Chiapas, their own fans were shouting "vendidos", and San luis beat America and Necaxa... they said because they were from the same owner, they gave their points to their little brother, and even a television network, they accused Televisa for doing that, but they dont say that San luis also beat chivas( they kind of accuse chivas indirectly--they never said it), cruz azul(not so sure), Pumas (they are the bigs teams of Mexico)... you may say you are not one of those people, but what can you expect if even a telivision network is taking that position, maybe i generalizate in my comment, but i think "difamar" is worst than generalizate, AND I REPEAT IM NOT TALKING ABOUT LAZY TO WORK, AND MAYBE I USE "LAZY" IN WRONG WAY... but Im just say that many people(you, me, and they) prefer to blame the refery(or whatever ) before to accept our own faults.

AND I APOLOGIZE TO USE THE WORD LAZY...

AND I'MOT FROM PUERTO RICO , I LOVE FUTBOL!!! AND HATE REGETTON///... AND DONT GENERALIZTE about puerto ricans lol!! ;)

19. OG Junglist

OG Junglist Member+

Jul 21, 2005
    El Jebel, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Why do you have to get so defensive?? unless you were indeed Puertorican!!!:D

j/k:D

20. Brailovsky

Brailovsky New Member

Jan 8, 2006
    around the world...
    hahahaha, I' dont want to apologize to a puerto rican later, that is why! hahahaha by the way congratulations to all Chivistas....

21. OG Junglist

OG Junglist Member+

Jul 21, 2005
    El Jebel, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

your a "guila" no wonder I just had a sense to talk crap back to you and call you a "p******rican":D
    See I even censored it to hide any evidance:D so you won't have to apologize

It all makes sense now, its in my nature:D