Copa América 2015

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Eber1990, May 11, 2015.

1. delajetset

delajetset Member

Jun 9, 2015
    :(

2. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What the ******** is Coimbra doing on the field? Where is Lizio, where is Pedriel???
    Peña and Coimbra... Did this idiot change the formation? Why do we have 3 Center backs?

3. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Soria, Chavez's failed experiment.

Dustyvinyl and nanoGVSP repped this.
  4. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    When do we get rid of this cancer that is Chavez?

dreyx2000 repped this.
  5. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    the Ecuador game was all luck, Soria got lucky and in the last two games we can see that he's in over his head. He's not the one that's gonna lead Bolivia out of the misery that is our soccer. The comentators keep mentioning Gareca, and you could see how much better Peru is playing. Same players but a changed team they really look good.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  6. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    you guys are right. cant really blame coimbra, he could get better but still think its the coach playing with an extra defender is what ********ed us. he probably wanted to go to penalties or else I cant comprehend his first half decision

7. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    There is no way to understand Sorias actions throughout his time, except to say that he's not qualified for the job. He's playing with the big boys now and has no clue.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  8. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Why in the world would he try a formation he had never tried in a game!

9. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Now he sends Lizio and Pedriel in the field, this just confirms he doesn't know what he's doing

10. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Honestly is best Peru takes us out of our misery now. Could you imagine what Soria would have done against Chile, he might try a two goalie formation.......got to be fair though Bejarano being a complete idiot has nothing to do with Soria.

11. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Is anyone surprised that Peru had no yellow cards until the end. We were also robbed of a penalty.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  12. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Yeah, ref has been against us. At the very beginning for example I think Pena was alone up front and he called offside and it clearly wasn't.

Dustyvinyl repped this.
  13. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    everytime Guerrero has fallen, its been called a foul

14. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Worst thing is, chavez will claim Soria got us through the group stage and will keep him on based on that!

15. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Winning and trying to start fights. good show by our team. should have been 2-2 but at least we went out playing

dreyx2000 repped this.
  16. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    that is hopefully not what will happen. Soria proves that even with this team who had more going for them, he played very defensive.There's still got to be growth in our youth system and our federation needs a change for the good.

17. delajetset

delajetset Member

Jun 9, 2015
    Although it didn't look it, this game could have ended easily 2-1

that type of error for the third Peru goal is inexcusable but they've been getting the ball from those passes all game its just a shame it happened right there in front of the goal

Dustyvinyl and dreyx2000 repped this.
  18. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Welcome to the forum delajetset, you must be a glutton for punishment.

You may be right about the score but it could have also easily been 6-1 as Peru were very close to scoring a few more gols.

Aparte de 20minutos contra Ecuador este equipo no jugo a nada. Four games and we were only able to score 2 gols that weren't penalties, and the two gols we scored came in the span of 20 minutes.

This team played like shite and our "coach" is an amateur who got exposed for what he is. Glad Arce and Ballivian weren't part of this debacle after all.

Didn't call up Arce/Ballivian? Our best dead ball taker (Jhasmani) and who had our best strong shot on gol is never seen again after the Mexico game? Bunkering to hold on for dear life in every second half we played. F**ks with the line up against Chile to "save" our players for the next round, f**ks with the formation and starts Coimbra in the knockout game, not to mention doesn't' give Alcides 1 minute during the whole tournament yet has him start the most important game, doesn't even give Gamarra a few garbage minutes to blood him in......WTF?

meh.....I never liked futbol anyway, (off to bigrugby.com)

nanoGVSP and dreyx2000 repped this.
  19. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    true, Peru's coach is great, but to be honest Peru has way more experienced and quality players playing in important leagues and teams. We don't have that, regardless of who's our coach the pool of players would be the same.

I'm not excusing Soria, he's an idiot, leaving key players out of the tournament, his ridiculous last minute experiments, and poor strategy. I really hope he gets sacked, and we get someone decent.

The only take away from this tournament is the discovery of Smedberg, he honestly surprised me with his free kicks and on point passes. To bad he's not that young...

PS: Excobar is no longer fit for the NT.

nanoGVSP repped this.
  20. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree with most of what you said. It's true that Peru has players in more important leagues and we don't, however with the way Soria runs our team even if we had a bunch of players in the big European leagues we would still be out of the tournament. I honestly think it's all on him, look how much different Bolivia played in the second half agains Peru. Just by adding Lizio and Pedriel things changed. By the grace of God Soria got the right starting lineup and the righ formation agains Ecuador, yet he still managed to F that up in the next two games in different ways. We got enough to play a good game, it's all on Soria. He should be out as of today.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  21. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hope they take him out too, and that SOAB Chavez too. I think this is a good time to clean out the Federation, we got a couple months before qualifiers start in October I believe.

Also, our defense tho... I can't get over those childish mistakes and losing the ball so easily. :thumbsdown:

dreyx2000 repped this.
  22. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Boys boys boys.... Why do we do it to our self. Why do we build up all this hope and start placing this players and team on top of petals. We know who this guys are, except for maybe Coimbra we have seen all the others time after time. I will say this, they had me fooled I thought we had it. Specially since our last few matches against Peru were so tight I thought we would shock the world twice. Apart from Soria being out coached and our teams weekens being displayed for the world. I'm happy that they maded as far as they got. With the amount of talent it's amazing. When the Bein announcers said that Bolivia was winning all the balls in the air. I was confused, when I was growing up Bolivia played beautiful we had the ball but we could never win in the air. I'm not sure I miss those days.

23. delajetset

delajetset Member

Jun 9, 2015
    For the first half, definitely. Of course the defense never really looked solid even in the second half, constantly the man marking was lazy, but Peru were in NO hurry to score goals after 2-0. They knew the Bolivian attack was not coordinated enough to get past them and the best chances were going to come from dead balls. I think right when Peru stops attacking and Bolivia is actually getting some passes going they make the shittiest error of the game right when Peru was relaxing.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  24. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Now Soria is back in Bolivia talking about how we need better fields and stronger players and what an accomplishment. He forgets to mention that he needs to learn how to manage at a national team level, actually the worst part is that he just doesn't have the conviction or the cojones to stick to his plan. He's like a candle in the wind, adjusts completely to his opponent, instead of giving his team an identity. Bolivia no jugo a nada.

25. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Agree.

Soria is supposedly out because of some disagreement with Chavez. Kind of shitty--I think he deserves more of a chance....but he didn't show all that well in the Copa really.

Talks now of possibly Villegas leaving his post of Bolivar, Baldi's name has come up even Miguel Portugal, ex coach of Bolivar too has come up.