Copa América 2015

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Eber1990, May 11, 2015.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Really? I heard of Alexis, but Vidal not starting?

2. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    HAHA! Only if provoked for the captain.

3. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Trust me, brother...you don't want my life. I work like a horse and travel like a village circus. Here is me before the game!
    image.jpg

Dustyvinyl, MrNiloBraun and MetroChile repped this.
  4. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    y despues?? :p

dreyx2000 repped this.
  5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Cool!

I myself am a SW fan (2nd oldest football club in South America, after Peñarol).

6. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  7. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Very nice stadium.

8. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Yup, i think Soria is just playing mind games.

9. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    That's a nice jersey Marco, where did you get it. I've been trying to find both the green and the white jerseys to no success. You still out there in Chile for tonight's game or did you put your red nose back on and go back to your traveling circus:D

Any other BS Bolivia members care to hook me up with your go to spot for jerseys. I want the original not a cheap knock off. I went to Marathons page but those bums only have Ecua and league team jerseys. I've seen some other ones in other sites but they look like knock offs.

As far as the game today I hope our boys do well but I'm not holding my breath for a result. Chile got hosed last game on those gol calls so I expect them to have a very favorable referee today and I also expect Rey Borracho to play his best game today to make up for the fact he almost killed himself, wife, and Chiles chance at a cup.

10. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    World Soccer Shop is my TO GO webpage for original soccer jerseys. They seem to have the Bolivian green one. Let us know if and where you end up finding the white one!

11. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    "Luego se vino el Sueco, el que dejo a todos chuecos!" LOL!

12. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    today would not be a good day for Soria to bring on other players. I thinm Campos will play

13. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Gool de Ecuador!!! If Ecuador wins or ties, regardless, as long as Mexico does not win, we are golden!

14. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Ecuador is winning 2-1, Mexico had a clear handball in the area that wouldve been 3-1 if scored that the ref didnt call... so far Mex has 20 mins to score 2 goals if they want to win the game...

15. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'm listening to ESPN on my way home to watch the game and they just said Bolivia is playing with subs to save the hurt players as well as those with yellow cards considering we're already qualified for the next round. You guys hear anything?

16. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The ref is definitely on Chile's side this half

17. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Looks like it. we got Veizaga, Coimbra(who should probably not be there. Rodriguez, Escobar.

18. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    #168 MrNiloBraun, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    We're not losing because of the ref. We're losing because we lost concentration in the first few minutes, the Chilean player made a good pass behind and our player failed to track back with his man. We're also losing because ChumaChop is an idiot who is all heart and no skill who gave the ball away.

Honestly, wer'e lucky to be only down by two.

If Soria really messed with the lineup to save players for the next round he should be fired on the spot for that losers mentality.

Rodriguez and Veizaga have played terrible. The only redeeming player we have on D is Raldes. Morales is decent going forward but his defense leaves a lot to be desired.

We can't string a decent attack together. I still can't believe Soria left our most inventive/dangerous attacker at home in Arce.

Hold on to your skirts ladies because I don't think that scoreline is gonna stand.

Edit: Soria benches Rodriguez and Veizaga, brings on Bejarano and Miranda.

MetroChile repped this.
  19. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Painful game to watch...at least we're through!

20. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I never said we were. what I did see is that they were getting calls and we werent. I expected a 0-2 when I saw the lineup. hope Soria learned from this game for us to eat 5. This would have been the time to try Gamarra.

As for losing concentration on that first play, well it was Coimbra playing instead of Centeno.Raldes and Centeno have better chemistry. Im getting the idea Soria tried out Coimbra and that guy is a no go.

Aside from that I like that we were actually able to create some plays in attack and continue it. this comapred to our other teams would have never happened.

2nd half we played with 3 backs which is new.

MrNiloBraun repped this.
  21. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    :D:D:D

Seriously though. I hate Soria. How could he rest guys for the next round, what a loser mentality, I hope he gets canned sooner rather than later.

Who cares if we're on to the next round. We just got Ned Starked.

They took out their best players and still dominated in every facet. Outside of 3 or 4 guys, our team has VERY limited skills. Incredible how we couldn't string more than 2 passes together.

Whomever we play in the second round must be licking their chops.

:eek::eek::eek:..............Jesus Tap Dancing Christ man, what game were you watching, certainly wasn't the one I just saw. Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I'm wrong and missed those plays you're talking about while I was facepalming.

On a positive note, 2nd straight game Raldes scores:D

@MarcoM3 Imagine if you had gone to this game instead of the Ecua game, lol.

dreyx2000 and Dustyvinyl repped this.
  22. delajetset

delajetset Member

Jun 9, 2015
    I signed up just to say that was disappointing but if I'm watching Bolivia I should probably get used to it

23. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Soria was playing mind games talking about M3 , Pedriel , Campos and Quinones might not play, then he starts Edemir?? That SOB completed more pases to the other team than Valdivia! Chuma was doing the same (second goal on him). What the hell was Soria thinking? As if we have the depth to " rest " players. This is Bolivia we need to play all out all the time, change the looser mentality, Soria just seems to condone it. Does he really think magically next game the players will go in thinking positive and playing to win? Now we probably have to put up with him for anothe 3 yrs just because we made the next round.
    Honestly I think Quinteros had more to do with us qualifying than Soria.

Dustyvinyl repped this.
  24. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

There were a couple man. M3 did well to hold onto the ball and get his teammates to play.He got a shot off and so did Marvin :cautious:. Lizio was making some runs inside. For once I saw a couple through balls as well.The long passes werent accurate tonight though. Miranda also participated in attack ; there was one play where Escobar made the wrong run while Miranda was waiting for him to make the run. what is up with Escobar?!

25. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Can we pretend this game didn't happen and focus on the next game!? :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

dreyx2000 repped this.