Contact MLS

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by Dan Kohner, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Dan Kohner

Dan Kohner Member

DC United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2017
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Does anyone have a phone number where I can contact Major League Soccer directly? The problem I have is this, I have DirectKick. I want to watch the Philadelphia Union vs. Toronto match. I went to DirectKick to see what channel the match was on and got the message the match was blacked out on n my area. Why would it be blacked out in my area, when I do not live within 100 miles of Philadelphia? I pay good money to watch these matches and should not have games blacked out! I contacted my cable provider, but they are about as helpful as donkey sh*t. I need to speak with a real person about this situation, because I’m fu*king about about to burn down MLS offices over this!
    Last season it was the DC United matches they blacked out, this season it is the Union matches and I specifically got DirectKick to watch both teams, because I don’t get them locally.

2. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I see your listed club is Seattle, if you're near the Canadian border do you get Canadian stations on your package? Toronto's games are broadcast on TSN so that might be the reason you're blacked out.