Confederations Cup: Mexico vs New Zealand; June 21, 2017

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Philip J. Fry, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well a poll on ESPN Deportes shows 69% will still yell pvto regardless of the actions FIFA may take. I rest my case.

2. ninjew

ninjew Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Discordia 2.0
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Imagine we play against Brazil again (like we did at the last WC) ... imagine both sides chanting it (like they did at the last WC). Hell, imagine only one side chanting it. How the fvck is FIFA gonna ban one team? How are they gonna know which fans did it. Worse, are they gonna forfeit both teams?

No mamen, the crowds need VAR now.

Haganme el chingado favor. :rolleyes:

Neymadres, thedragonrik58 and ipaman repped this.
  3. ninjew

ninjew Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Discordia 2.0
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

You affirming or blissfully wishing this? Cause people CAN totally be this stupid. I mean, just look at the subject at hand.

thedragonrik58 repped this.
  4. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Yeah the world is going to unite and bring down FIFA to stop the injustice of not allowing Mexicans to insult a goalkeeper with an insult that had a homophic beginning.

Oh an ESPN Deportes poll before FIFA has done any sanctions besides fines. Yep that is indisputable :rolleyes:

People are stupid but so far nothing has happened but fines, not even a stadium ban. Fans haven't been affected one bit.

Sanchito repped this.
  5. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's New Zealand

Anything less than 3 goals is a fücking embarrassment. Our copa oro roster can beat these bums.

6. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Not sure I get your point so you agree with osorio playing a bunch of fresh legs? Any team he throws out there would be stronger than any copa oro roster.

I agree a 3+ goal win is a must.

7. OneJillion$$$

OneJillion$$$ Member+

Jun 19, 2015
    What if all the men in the Azteca stood up and whipped out their cacks in protest like in that one South Park episode?

8. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    With all due respect how did you become a mod? Your logical and analyzing skills are terrible. I'll explain it for you, the world isn't going to bring down FIFA because of this alone. FIFA is/needs to go down because it does NOTHING right. It's full of corruption, clubs hate them for taking and injuring players, FA's hate them, FBI is after them, sponsors hate them, etc... You take away FIFA and world soccer continues without them. They are an unneeded and unwanted organization. A mafia that only has control because we gave it to them and let them keep it. Trust me when I say that world football will outlast FIFA as is. That organization is unsustainable without major reforms and it will be dissolved and replaced at some point in the future. How soon depends on everyone I mentioned as well as the fans. If the major FAs stood together and demanded it, it would happen overnight.

thedragonrik58 repped this.
  9. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Anyway, I've had enough of this stupid chant nonsense

My prediction tomorrow is we win 3-0

There will probably be 3 to 5 changes in the lineup with regards to the lineup from Sunday

chivamex10 and ipaman repped this.
  10. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I believe this as well, provided they don't abort the game with the pvto chant.

11. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    All of this bullshit about FIFA and their corruption doesn't change the fact that you're big point of contention about this injustice is the fact that FIFA would be prohibiting a fanbase from INSULTING a player. There are a lot of problems that FIFA has but to think this is the thing that would unite people to topple them (something that you're overly exaggerating. The World Cup is at it's most successful and big and powerful confederations have been far from demanding the end of FIFA) is a thing that many people find reprehensible is ludicrous.

Sanchito repped this.
  12. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Can Mexico please lawyer up to stop this bullying. We shouldn't have paid a single penny in fines. How much have they paid so far

It is NOT a homophobic chant. Take these idiots to court over this, I swear, sometimes Mexico is so fking weak. We have to give the nads a cut of friendlies, we can't expand our league up here even tho the mml expanded in Canada. Talk about being treated like bitches.

And to TGO, breh, your mentality is dangerous, the ol "well, shucks, rules are rules" is a terrible stance to have if rules are unjust. This rule is 100% unjust. The chant hurts absolutely nobody, and is actually playful with the opposing GK. I wouldn't mind having that yelled at me when I made a GK, just means the fans are into it. Absolutely no gays are offended by this, the chant has absolutely nothing to do with gays. It's not a "stupid chant", it's just there, no big deal, a tradition like singing take me out to the ballgame.

Anyone who is all "we have to obey the rules and never question them" is really weak, imagine if everyone was like that throughout history, people would still be discriminated against legally. "We can't drink at that fountain, rules are rules, aw shucks". FOH with that.

I can't believe we have to worry about having everything ruined over nothing. Unreal. Sue the fk out of them, they shouldn't have fined us to begin with.

Hecho en Chivas and ipaman repped this.
  13. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    I'm complaining to MLB over their 7th inning stretch song. I have testicles, and they're insulting me by talking about a BALLgame. Make the home team lose every time that horribly offensive song is sung :mad: I'M SO OFFENDED!!!

Seriously, if the IFAF is gonna pull this shit, we might as well complain about all fan traditions. The nads sing "I will follow him" at games, that's a church song, it's offensive to use a song about God for footballers. I AM OFFENDED, ban the nads every time their ************ fans sing that song.

In South America, they sing about following their team everywhere they go. THAT'S STALKING!!!! That's offensive to everyone who's ever been stalked!!! FINE THEM! BAN THEM!

ipaman repped this.
  14. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    LOL. Now it's offensive to give money to the FA of the country you play your friendlies in.

Nothing is as great as how the biggest "chip on the shoulder" complainer about anything negative towards Mexico, when it's gays or other group that is discriminated then it's all "how dare you get offended and ruin our fun? We are the real victims"

Sanchito, Chuky and SGuerrilla repped this.
  15. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    bro with all due respect your faux outrage got you knee deep and all your moving around is sinking you further. now you are so triggered that you are starting to judge, dislike, dare i say hate normal good people who are not homophobes at all. you've convinced yourself and your faux outrage and morphed into full outrage. you are so triggered now that all you see is hate mongering, discriminating, homophobes in this picture.
    [​IMG]

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  16. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    My mentality is dangerous? I don't think so.

It's a homophobic chant. Plain and simple.

Yelling F**** to an opposing keeper shouldn't be tolerated in this day and age.

Vatazo, Sanchito and Paco' repped this.
  17. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I was talking about the post from It's Called Football, whose arguments are even worse that you and is probably the biggest complainer about everything mildly negative about Mexico when Spazzos or anybody else says but when the shoe is in the other foot, like you, suddenly it's "get over it and "we are the victims".

And what's the point of that picture? Mexico isn't a homophobic country now? I love how you talk about fake outrage and triggering but then use that picture as some sort of emotional tool of "how can you be against this people" because I'm against a chant that may or may not be homophobic still but is definitely an insult.

Paco' repped this.
  18. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    the folks being targeted and now threatened use a silly chant to have fun during a game. they maybe scream it a couple of times during a 2 hour period and then they go on their way. with the way you judge them and the way FIFA is threatening them you all must think that after the game those same Mexican fans go to a westboro baptist church rally or some shit. well we don't, we go home and live productive non-discriminating lives. truth is that now you and others are the ones filled with real hate. it's not good because as soon as the game is over we move on but you can't move on. it stays with you.

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  19. LaMascara

LaMascara Member+

Apr 11, 2013
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    My predicted line up:
    -------------------------Ochoa-------------------
    Layun--------Araujo-------Moreno-----Reyes
    ----------------------Marquez------------------------
    ---------Herrera--------------Fabian------------
    Gio-----------------Hernandez----------Aquino

20. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    This is incredible. Targeted? Threatened? All because of being prohibited the "right" to INSULT someone. And then the clincher that makes you sound like a white racist republican with "you are the people filled with real hate". Yeah the people who think "cool it with the insult" are the ones filled with hate. The people who would rather fight for the right to insult others are the victims in this.

Mexico is a homophobic country and the word had a homophobic beginning (as recently as 2003-04, I seen it used against gay people as an insult to attack them to their face I might add) and although it's debatable whether it still is, it's an insult. For people to say "I rather insult people that not" is the wrong choice.

Sanchito, Philip J. Fry and Paco' repped this.
  21. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    I like it but HH might need a rest. Maybe he should be first sub.

Vatazo repped this.
  22. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    An FA should not have that kind of jurisdiction, Mexico is the most popular NT of the u.s. No money should be shared with them.
    **********, you got a HUGE chip on your shoulder, the biggest towards anything that perturbs you. It is NOT a homophobic chant, we shouldn't be fined or admonished for harmless fun.
    It isn't, though. Are you a Mexican, or a cac here to troll
    **********, my arguments are on point. One of the greatest Mexican singers of all time is gay, and everyone loves him. Mexico is not homophobic. Sounds like you're siding with your Boricua side to throw shade at us.

The chant should stay and if they keep punishing us for no good reason, we gotta take them to court. This is all BS

23. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    You're proving my point (you just stereotyped and insulted an entire country) and digging yourself deeper. Seriously this is my last post on this matter because I can enjoy myself for 2 hours every once in a while but you and others cannot. I don't want any part or blame for this type of unhealthy behavior. Life is too short amigo.

24. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    LOL at this. Michael Jordan is the most loved sport athlete, the US can't be racist. :rolleyes:

And in the same post that you get offended for a FA to get a cut of games played in THEIR country, you then declare harmless fun for chanting an INSULT and keep dismissing the reality of it. But then again it's no surprise to see how big a hypocrite you are.

25. Neymadres

Neymadres Member+

Jan 29, 2013
    So CaL
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Gonna miss the game fack :(