CONCACAF and CONMEBOL should merge.

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by dodgers323, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarraUru

BarraUru Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Concacaf is Mexico and money

Why should we merge?...

2. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yes, the overall data is almost complete there, although you missed the game that sent Mexico back home, where Argentina abused on Mexico by 3-1. As you can also see in the info, Chile has never lost a single point against Concacaf teams, being the "mighty":)rolleyes:), Mexico and USA, two of them (3 goals of diference in both, almost a walk in the park). At least in this case, Honduras can proudly say that when they confronted us, they got a more respectable result, in regards to the other both "suposed" superior sides of Concacaf, against us.

3. sowrong

sowrong Member+

Aug 20, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    anytime you use results from before you were born, you know youve lost the plot.

Its almost as bad as the guys saying the sponsorship money, would be the same without the mexican audience in both Mexico and the US. Its one thing to be proud, its another to be stupid or just not have common sense. Viewership dictates sponsorship money almost entirely, the whole point of sponsoring an event is to get your brand out to as many people as possible. You think companies pay out the same for the NFL, as they do for the WNBA? As has been said, conmebol does not need Mexico, in its tournaments, but the amounts of money they bring in, will be sorely missed.

4. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yes,because of that whether you like it or not.

more like because of those crooks we use you as a whore.

like i said the majority of conmebol doesnt have anything to brag about either and you delusional guys claim every single one of them as far superior to us.

thsts why if you have some problem take it to your conmebol officials they are the ones whoring you up,we are just the costumers ;)

5. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    YOU SEEM TO BE "missing" THE MEXICAN VICTORY OVER ECUADOR IN 2002 WORLD CUP and the tie with paraguay in 1986.....

:rolleyes: u also seem to have the same brilliant brain as the chilean,si te entrometiste in our discussion i assume you read my previous comments,I SAID mexico was a mess back in the day an isolated futbol country from the north and very naive,so yes we were AWFUL back then,YOU SEE UNLIKE YOU GUYS MY LOGIC DOESNT CHANGE FROM ONE COMMENT TO THE OTHER.

the same shit was said when mexico went to copa america for the first time,oh they are never gonna get out of group stages,they are never gonna win,they are going to be always last place yet in the few ocasions we have participated compared to the rest of teams chances,we have 2 second places and 3 third places,and the last cup well wend send an u-22 team so it would have been una deshonrra para ustedes no ganarnos.

plus u are bragging of results against t&t or jamaica come on those countries dont even have a full professional league,it would be an embarrasment not to win,AGAIN like i said compare the results of the last 20 years or live in that migical delusional world where we are in the 60s or 70s but dont let reality hit you hard cause the majority of conmebol aint better than mexico,back 1960 i would have said hell yeah but we are not in that era no more ;)

oh by the way i never said concacaf as a whole was better than conmebol i just said that mexico,usa or costarica could easely play in conmebol and thas a fact.

6. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hahahahahaha braggin about results of 1930 :D you really are desperate and in need arent ya :) and the argentinian result well its whats to be expected they are world class team and we are not i never said we were a better team than them you see im not delusional like you living in the 1930s and changing my arguments as i go along you see i actually stick to what i write =D

7. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Re: Combined Copa America and Gold Cup into 1: 16 teams (8+8) once every 4 years

We should change the name from Copa America back to its original name. South American Championship, Just likes its ENGRAVED on the trophy.

8. BarraUru

BarraUru Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay

1 thing to say to you :

Uruguay has 20 international cups, what about u ?

9. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

mexico has 12 international cups so whats your point i dont remember ever claiming uruguay was a bad team or never having accomplished anything ;) my whole point is that mexico can compete with the MAJORITY of conmebol and that we can qualify to a world cup playing in conmebol,my point is clear and down to earth not exageration like some of you south americans that claim that even venezuela and bolivia are far superior to us :rolleyes:. so whats your point again ?.........but please this time spare me your delusions =D

10. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: Combined Copa America and Gold Cup into 1: 16 teams (8+8) once every 4 years

you my friend are one of those southies that are going to curse in anger when we host a copa america,i wish i could see it heheheheheh :D its going to be sweet ;)

11. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Or just add a little bit into the name, Copa América del Sur.

If such ever happens, which doesn't seem likely.

12. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

:rolleyes: with this kind of thinking i guess you are going to be another in the list, im not saying its gonna happen the next cup but its gonna happen,leoz has been one of the people in favor of that and we all know how well conmebol officials respond to money :D hey my friend i never said that its okey the way your crook officials work hey i hate our own crook officials but you guys talking bullshit about us just brings out the hater in me ;)

13. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Do you guys believe that everything that has been said in this thread, I get a Warning for this statement? Not only is "South American Chamiponship" Engraved on the Trophy but also the Emblems of each Conmebol Nation. If they ever do combines, I say get a new Trophy and Call it the Panamerican-Asian Cup because the Conmebol will always invite Japan.

14. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

The United States will host it Before Mexico and that will be in 2023 if you can bribe Ecuador because 2015 will be in Brasil, 2019 Will be in Chile, 2023 will be in Ecuador and 2027 will be in Uruguay... All are Morons will be Long dead by than..

15. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Angry? Why would I be Angry? The World is ever changing. For Good and Bad. Just because you'll host it doesn't make you a Superpower in the Football world. You have hosted two World Cups! Tell me how that went for you.. It won't make a difference...

16. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile

Well one thing is for certain, each time Mexico has been the host of the WC, for the WC that comes inmediately afterwards, Mexico hasn`t been among the representatives of CONCACAF of it, :p

17. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

yeah cause the world cup has had the same trophy always right,and when they changed it the tourney died,and i have no problem with japan,hell invite china and russia i like those countries too :)......

you say it proudly arent ya =D the moment conmebol gest the usa to host the tourney is the moment conmebol se gradua as COMPLETE whore (then i could say concacaf and conmebol are = WHORES),i bet they would host everytime there,taking away credibility,just like our whore confederation has done with our tourneys,we just want it one time here and you can keep rotating it but in your hate towards us you would prefer to destroy it the other way but its your officials decision one way or the other we are getting one and we are going to keep playini in the tourney.....we playing in copa america hasnt destroy or damage the tourney nor will be playing it in mexico...you see i dont want to damage the tourney i actualy like it we birng more tv audience,more sponsors,the north american market,mexico its not a bad team on the field either and we keep growing but if you still want the other way then go gold cup on copa america we would still have acces to it but the damage to copa america would be huge.......... fanatics are fanatics right :rolleyes:

exactly the world keeps changing ,but you sure dont want to accept it with statements like its engraved or you still clingign to our results of the 70s,we are not the same......you sure contradict yourself.......hahahahah when did i claim we were a futbol superpower ?....you sure are a bitter one towards mexico arent ya :D.....and we already have beed twice subcampeon of copa america so hosting it would be an easier way for winning the championship.

18. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

First of all, How old are you? Aren't you tired of the same arguments over and over and over again? When Mexico reached the final of the 1993 which I attended. it never crossed anyone mind that the Copa America was going to be won by an outsider or when Cruz Azul reached the final of the Copa Libertadores, The same thing. I was glad Mexico joined us. But your Press with their Whining and bitching and ridiculous antics has made it was it is today. Disliked by everyone.. First it was, URUGUAY, clinging onto their 1930 Glory and now its Argentina Clinging onto our 1970's... LMAO..JAJAJAJJAJ...what are you clinging onto? NOTHING! I think its Pathetic that the Concacaf are willing and by most its fan here wanting to get rid of their Tournament to Join "OURS".. Have some pride and dignity..and yes the World is changing for good and bad. and just like you think you will keep playing with us, You still have to answer to all those Little Carribbean nation that already forced you out of the Copa Sudamericana and made you play this edition of the Copa America with a U-22 team. So you never know.. They outnumber you and its in their best interest to keep the Concacaf seperate and have all the Concacaf country moving toward a common goal...Making Concacaf better.. UHHH the power of Democracy..and I would stop bringing up money because URUGUAY with 3 miilion people and only three Stadium are a bigger footballing nation than some Country with over 100 million people and millions of dollars for football. I would be friggin EMBARRASSED and Committ suicide if that was me..

19. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

arent you tired of the same arguments about us playing there ? how old are you ? those can come right back at you,with your same argument too =D..........and you were the one bringing up our two world cups of the past.......hahha making concacaf better,democracy hahahah YOU SURE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CONCACAF we keep concacaf alive and no they did not vote against us in the pursue of the grow of concacaf the crooks just want to keep the cash cow at their service nothing more.....and those caribean nations are just the corrupted officials that work agaisnt us their islands federation itselfs doesnt get nothing from concacaf they dont get stadiums nor upgrades actualy i wouldnt say nothing if they actualy get the money WE produce to upgrade them islands facilities,etc......what i dont like is them corrupted concacaf officials stealing and keep making problems for mexico ,we are making them rich we cant do anything more.

like i said we are gonig to keep playing whether you like or not ;)

suicide hahahahah this is only a game,only weak minded people or frigging losers do that that maybe suited for the likes of you.
    suicide really are you 12 ? you really argue like a child ? hahahahah suicide come on get a life kiddo.

20. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

JAJAJJA. I could care less about the Concacaf. Don't care.. Those Little Caribbean Countries.. TU PAPA...Sigan participando...Tu PAPA..TU PAPA..

21. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    UHHH YES.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5yXCDw427w&feature=related"]‪Calypso Medley - Trinidad&Tobago - Steel drums‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

22. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hahaha i know you care about concacaf as much as I CARE ABOUT CONMEBOL,guess what...... we are going to keep using conmebol as we please :cool:

and again how old are you ? :rolleyes: and to think that you were the one asking my age first :D

23. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Yeah..LOL.. You can keep using us all you want!!! let see.. in Footballing terms.. top European clubs get our First Tier Players, The Lower level Countries get our 2nd tier Footballers, Eastern Block Countries with Russia get our 3rd tier footballers.. You are using us for what exactly? LMAO... Actually we are using Mexico to beef up Ecuador, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia... SIGAN PARTICIPANDO...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZgqwE6NZQ8"]‪Ultimate Caribbean Music Mix 6 (Soca)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

24. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :rolleyes: but arent every single south american country 100 times better than mexico according to you guys why would you be using us for anything?.......arent you the one saying that YOU GUYS DONT NEED US FOR NOTHING ;) por fin es una o la otra you cant have it both ways in an argument kiddo........yeah cause no south american playing in mexico plays for their national team.....talk about a weak minded person making weak arguments
    and yes we use you guys to train our players thats why we seguimos participando precisamente :cool:

25. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

No, I never said that...Argentina, Uruguay and Brasil don't need you for anything..LMAO.. are you that RIDICULOUS?

We train you guys? LMAO.. With what Footballers? FIFTH TIER? Our best players are in Europe. You are lucky one of your Club played Neymar this year..Nope, We are using Mexico to Beef up Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru and Venezuela. Keep importing their footballers!!! You are that blind. and Guess what? You hardly play their best footballers either. If that is your plan than you need to ask for your money back..LMAO...SIGAN PARTICIPANDO!!!