Complete videos of old Crew broadcasts

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by B-M-T, Oct 20, 2018.

1. B-M-T

B-M-T Member

Jun 23, 2001
    Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is there an online repository of complete games as they were broadcast? I found a stack of video tapes in the basement of 2002 & 2003 games and have been converting them to mp4’s.

I assume I can not post then to YouTube since they are copywrited broadcasts.

2. DrunkandDisorderly

Mar 17, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    There used to be a site with torrents of American soccer matches but I'm not sure how active it is now. I've been looking for a copy of MLS Cup 08 for a while now.

3. Draghignazzo

Draghignazzo Member+

Feb 24, 2007
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    I have a DVD of the 2008 game you could borrow and burn a copy.

4. Kyle Crew

Kyle Crew Member+

Feb 23, 2013
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #5 Kyle Crew, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    You can actually watch the game on the team's official site:

https://www.columbuscrewsc.com/post/2016/12/09/mls-cup-2008-watch-full-match

Or on Facebook:

You can actually install an extension called VIDEO DOWNLOAD HELPER which is pretty good at downloading videos from the internet that the site's they appear on don't want you to download. I just tested it myself, and it works on both sites. From the Crew site it's about a 1 hour download or so.

EDIT: I'm actually downloading it myself right now, working fine. If you need more help, let me know. I can maybe upload my file to Google Drive, then you can download directly from there. I'll see.

DrunkandDisorderly and Draghignazzo repped this.
  5. Kyle Crew

Kyle Crew Member+

Feb 23, 2013
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I uploaded a copy of the 2008 final to Drive. If you want a copy, PM me, and I'll PM back the link. It's actually pretty good quality. @DrunkandDisorderly check your PMs bud.

DrunkandDisorderly and Draghignazzo repped this.