Colombia Vs Paraguay

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by Flipmode2000, Sep 30, 2016.

1. el escorpion

el escorpion Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    en serio parce, un psiquiatra te ayuda con todo esto. Hablas de una selección Colombia en pleno proceso de renovación, que entre otras no cuenta con sus dos mejores jugadores en la historia por lesión, jugando de visitante, frente a un equipo supremamente aguerrido. Cuando hablas de Colombia parece que te refirieras a Alemania o Brasil, tenemos una serie de limitaciones por obvias razones y simplemente las obvias por que queres ver un ballet que no podemos ofrecer. A quien hubieras metido para armar ese atemorizante ataque que tanto pregonas? A Borre? a Roger? a Macnelly? o sea, apostar por la inexperiencia o la fragilidad en un partido trabado de principio a fin, en serio hermano, objetividad, para todo lo demás, ve a vomitar sandeces a los foros de futbolred o el tiempo.

2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    12 puntos de 15 este año en eliminatorias .

Y de acuerdo que él troll se vaya a fútbolred

dapip and J-Mezzy repped this.
  3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Petardo 12 puntos de 15 . Petardo !!! Este año

4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Guys we didn't go to win. This game and Venezulea both easy games where if we had gone to win early it would have been a blow out.

Falcao been out since 2014 and his injury. Blaming shit form even tho we played amazing at the WC without him. Him back at top forum won't score with how we are playing. Him in god mode wouldn't be able to do the job Muriel or Bacca are doing. The whole 1 man army 40 yards from goal. Actually no one can do that.

We won games without James and shouldn't go to tie because he is not around. We won what the 2/3 last times in Paraguay and then tied them last time. Not a impossible fixture

Let's hope we get the 3 points against Uruguay and so much better. 19 points is almost at Russia

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    12 de 15 pero pekerman Nunca sale a ganar .....

pibe10 repped this.
  6. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Anyone know why we are don't open the second round of qualifying with Peru when we opened the first round with them? Probably something obvious but can't remember...

7. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thanks Captain obvious. We haven't lost there in five consecutive qualifiers. Def not impossible. Oh and we won AGAIN. And should have been up early where it not for two totally random whifs by Bacca and Muriel on that early play - it happens - the team played solid and they kept their heads and they pulled off the win. That's what good teams do.

pepinointer and dapip repped this.
  8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We won at home like needs to be done. How many points does Ecuador have? Are they that good of a team because the altitude of Quito? Or are we because of heat of Barranquilla?

We beat everyone we should have beaten or done better if we had a winning mentality or at least tried to win. Raped in Uruguay, schooled by Chile at Copa America, could have lost 15-0 to Brazil if they had actually had any finishing the 1st 20, showed too much respect to Argentina and ended up losing.

For you guys going well Crzd thinks we are Germany or Brazil. That's the mentality that has us in 5th! Who were chile befor Bielsa he completely changed them now 2 Copa Americas and they spend the whole game attacking regardless who they play. Would we have beaten Mexico 7-0? We'd score 2 and pray they didn't tie.

9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ud es Un pedazo de malintencionado, da asco sue stupider e hipocrecia

Si la mentalidad ganadora de chile que estan afuera del Mundial en este momento. Eliga bien ejemplos si va a usar

10. GavoCol

GavoCol Member

May 12, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Porque en la segunda ronda, el calendario se da vuelta, es decir, se termina con el que se empezo

11. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pero el resto de la calendario esta en el mismo orden? Solo el primero partido se mueve?

12. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Then shouldn't we play Paraguay again? Why are we playing Uruguay

13. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Because it would be three away games?Brazil, Paraguay,Peru

Didn't we play Peru at home 1st game. Maybe they don't want any team to have 3 away games. 9points you potentially lose can kill any momentum a team has

14. GavoCol

GavoCol Member

May 12, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Claro, solo se cambia el primer partido, terminamos la ultima fecha contra Peru en Lima

ColombiaPAPA! and pepinointer repped this.
  15. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree with this part. We are lacking that killer instinct when we take a lead. Against USA 1st copa game, we stayed in 2nd gear after our early lead. Against Paraguay 2nd game, we almost let them come back in 2nd half and they were actually maintaining possession despite having only 10 on the field.

I'm going to watch the game tomorrow since I was out of pocket tonight but am thrilled to get the 3 points. Tactics and lineup was unexpected but that's why pekerman is manager and we are all "internet managers" ;)

Inability to finish will harm us against teams like Germany, Argentina, chile and Brazil. Nevertheless good to get a scrappy win today :)

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Raro que el otro matónsito , qué difícil se despeja de lo que dice la prensa amarilla ...este de acuerdo con crzd

jay luis repped this.
  17. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he hasn't taken his lithium .

18. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

19. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Saying we need to go to win is short sighted. Pekermen was smart, without James and away to Paraguay who have been pretty good at home but where teams have attacked them meant we need to be cautious. He put two quick guys on the wings and set out to stifle and counter attack, which created more then enough chances to win that game before the last ditch goal. Cardona off form and out of shape and James injured meant we didn't really have a creative midfielder we could rely on and this was going to be a tough game, Pekerman set up the game smart and out thought the other coach, Paraguay vs a defensive side does'nt have enough passing and movement to get it done.

On paper we needed to bring in a guy like Cardona earlier but Paraguay was growing into the game around the time where the sub would come in, so I can see the reasoning with him sticking to the DM's and waiting a little longer. Pekerman is one of if not the best coachs in the world for SA WCQ and world cups, sure he's not perfect but he has balls and his moves are always with logical basis and well thought out. I also love that he isn't afraid to bench guys and give others a chance, we won't find a coach better then Pekerman to lead us, so saying he should be fired because we didn't go to win is idiotic, this shit is chess not checkers.

20. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    #95 HomietheClown, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    As I said at the start of the thread I would have been happy with a point, and it seems like Pekerman who started 3 defensive midfielders agreed with that statement. This is a place where Brazil failed to get three points, Argentina failed to get three points, Chile failed to get three points, etc. So Cardona coming in and pulling off that golazo was to me a fantastic (and sort of shocking) way to get three points of gold in my book.

We have to give more credit to Edwin for being so clutch. He essentially put the final dagger in against Peru, He scored the winner in La Paz and now in Asunción. And he was great against Ecuador.
    I think it can be said that he was very influential in 12 of our 16 points. I hope he regains his form and confidence because when he is on ... ...he is a magician who can score from anywhere on the field.

pepinointer repped this.
  21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    J-Mezzy repped this.
  22. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

J-Mezzy repped this.
  23. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    no me gustó mucho el juego pero se ganoooo hp!!!!!!

Cardona me calló la boca.. que golazo

pepinointer repped this.
  24. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    The only thing I can think of is that they don't want teams to play 2 road games or conversely 2 home games within the same FIFA Break. It seems like they tried their best to set it up each month in which a team would play one home match and one road match per break.

25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Would have been 3 away games in a row for us. Any team playing 3 away games is basically 3 losses in a row and end of any teams chances