COLOMBIA vs BOLIVIA - la revancha WC06 quals (r)

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by efernandez9, Nov 1, 2004.

1. hey efernandez

i found a directv sattelite service here in the US that offers caracol television

http://www.cablesatelital.com/

i wonder if yo ucan watch the qaulifiers on it

2. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I told you guys ealier this summer that DirecTV para todos was offering Caracol TV Internacional, I have it, they show tape daleyed games, and only Colombia's.

3. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Find yourself one of those BIG old school satellites and you can get Canal Caracol signal.

4. i have one in my backyard

ive heard about this before has to do with catv signals right can you teach me or do you have a link to a guide?

5. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I was planning into getting one because I heard you can just get the signal frequency with one of the old school dishes.I really don't know how is done but I'm sure you can google something on it.

6. galaxyfan03

galaxyfan03 Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Glendale, California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??!!

I just got back from Columbus, Ohio where I went to the USA-Jamaica WCQ & find out that Colombia DID win but 1-0?? La diferencia minima contra los Bolivianos??!! QUE PASO??

I was TOTALLY expecting a 3 or 4-goal victory. Can somebody give me a quick analysis of the match?? Did we dominate & just couldn't finish or did we struggle?? I know that a win is MOST important, no matter what but there IS a difference between beating Bolivia, at home, 1-0 & beating Brasil 1-0, like Ecuador did.

7. dominate and couldnt finish not that Angel got passed the bal with a clear shot 7 or 6 times he just couldnt finish

8. wouldnt it be easier just to get a dish or directv system for dirt cheap on ebay and setting it up to receive the signal ?

9. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nope.

You have to have one of those old school tuner that use K something frequency.New dish wouldn't help you there.

10. google it for me then couldnt find a thing

11. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    nos pasó los que nos pasó en el partido contra Paraguay.....

12. galaxyfan03

galaxyfan03 Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Glendale, California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's what I thought. Gracias, Pibe#10.

Cuando es la proxima fecha de eliminatorias para Colombia?? En Marzo del 2005, no??

13. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    si! march 2005

que nos paso: we can only play for 45 minutes.... tonite in telemundo we can see the game! for the highlights, we were close and very close, many times....but no luck
    just look: 9 corner kicks for us, 2 for them!