Colombia NSR

Discussion in 'Colombia: News' started by msilverstein47, Aug 5, 2013.

1. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. praxis.en

praxis.en Member

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Plebiscito por el fin del conflicto con la FARC: SI o NO ?

3. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yo voto que si. Pero no se que tan verdaderas sean las intenciones de todas las partes.

4. praxis.en

praxis.en Member

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yo tambien.

Cosas importantes son: la delegacion de la ONU que seran los encargados en verificar la paz y la supuesta dejacion de armas de las FARC.

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  6. Caribe_Soy

Caribe_Soy Member

Feb 26, 2016
    Lausanne, CH
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  7. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  8. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I hope nobody on this forum has any family members affected. Watching the news on RCN right now. 154 confirmed deaths.

9. Duber Uribe

Duber Uribe New Member

millonarios fc
    Colombia
    May 2, 2019
    Por ahora los clasificados a los cuadrangulares de la Liga Águila I-2019 son:

Millonarios
    Tolima
    Pasto
    Cali
    Junior
    Once Caldas
    América
    Atlético Nacional

Más información en futbol en vivo

10. praxis.en

praxis.en Member

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Im not sure if you guys have been following Uribe's detention

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    haha I was reading about that. Wasn’t he trying to be in the UN?

I just don’t get how colombia can do that to a former president and then give a big part of their country to terrorist and let them run for goverment.

colombia needs a dictator to fix shit. (Think someone like Dick Cheney would be perfect for Colombia. Dude shoots his friends in the face)Jesus is not going to save you. A book will. The country is down the toilet because of FARC. Instead of the deal they made they should have taken the one from Escobar. It was a much better deal.

I remember when I visit my family in Barranquilla the gate guys are always reading. I always think they are studying for school. Nope reading the Bible. While I’m not shitting on people for being religious. That isn’t a great job especially outside in a county that fking hot. Why not read a math book or one that can get you a better job?

12. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Terrorist having a part of the country?.

Teach me geography....dont know which part of the country is owned by guerrilla and which member of government is part of the governemtn.

Uribes is captuted because he tried to bribe whitnesses in a process HE StARTED.

13. praxis.en

praxis.en Member

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Presidents and former presidents are not above the law here in the US nor in Colombia. FARC has absolutely nothing to do with his current incarceration.

Uribe has lead a movement of straight up thuggery in that country since the 80s.
    Merging powerful biz interest with landowners and narcotrafickers. displacing, murdering and stealing from hundreds of peaseants.
    Silencing opposition through murder,intimidation and a submissive press.

Colombia does not need a dictator. Colombia needs to stop being a NARCO-Democracy where the NARCOS hold political power bc unfortunately and it hurts to say it Colombia is acountry ran by Coke and its influence. We can easily see this as Duque recieved $$ from known narcos.

If you want to place blame on religion then yeah thats fine. But it is the religious Right Wing who holds Uribe and his dark past on a pedestal.
    Colombia is starting to wake up and we dont need a dictator to fix shit. We need a government that is willing to love our country and stop treating it like a farm which is what the right wing has done in Colombia for 200years. turned it into a giant farm of misery for vasts numbers of its population so we can hold a narco elite in power. DISGUSTING.

Im truly surprised by your comments but i honestly dont really know you.

dapip repped this.
  14. praxis.en

praxis.en Member

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    While the press is attempting to victimize that butcher over a dozen colombian YOUTH were murdered over the weekend.
    I guess they dont matter much because they're poor and brown. but hell. even film makers have been murdered since this current govt has been in power.

dapip repped this.
  15. praxis.en

praxis.en Member

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Shit is popping off hard in Bogota. Ive honestly never seen protest this violent.
    Cops have murder at least 10 people as of today