Coaching Tool

Discussion in 'Coach' started by Benchtech, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Benchtech

Benchtech New Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I am currently developing a football app for mobile use and would love any feedback. The app is an in-game stat collection tool for parents and coaches. Parents can track their child's actions during the game and coaching staff can use to track team stats. There are over 40 action modules that can be turned off/on depending on the actions you wish to collect. The App is called Benchtech Mobile and is available in the iTunes store for FREE https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1145980862
    The android version coming soon. For more information you can visit our Facebook page @Benchtech or visit our website http://www.benchtechsports.com.au/#home look forward to any feedback.

2. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Didn't you make this same post days ago? I already answered but you took it off. You will never get a better answer then the one a gave you. You should have saved it.

3. rca2

rca2 Member+

Nov 25, 2005
    Nick, it is on page 5 of the 2017 coaching thread.

4. vLoop

vLoop New Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hi! I also made a program for video training analysis. We already have more than 6000 satisfied users. Details: https://vloop.io/

5. Benchtech

Benchtech New Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nick out of the 40 modules in the Benchtech app that you can track, which 5 (attack and defence ) for you are pillars that can't be turned off? Can you be a little specific for example thru ball, cross, shot on target, blocked shot etc.

6. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    A thru ball that leads to a goal.

Also for a keeper or a sweeper are they intercepting thru passes. Cutting them off before they can lead to a goal.

On cross that is made like a machine when there are not teammates that could put them in is a bad cross shows the crosser has no patience.

Going down field where should the first run be I say it is to the near post. How many players should be down field after that near post run. We want more then one player who can put that cross in.

How many crosses and where they are from matters. A back could cross to start a counter. A player can cross leading the retreating opponents. So they can not see the cross. Then 1 teammate can score beating those backs because he can see that cross coming.

There are even more choices.

A shot on goal is a lot more important then shots not on goal. Have a player he make a lot of bad shots he is useless on attack. The attack just ends with him.

Blocked shots there are very few players who have the courage to block shots. Those guys you want in your defensive wall. How do you practice that it not under your thing. But it should be worked on so they will not get hurt when doing them. In practice when a guy in the wall blocks a shot his team mates and his coach should go wild with praise.

Benchtech repped this.
  7. Coach Chris

Coach Chris New Member

Tampa Bay Rowdies
    United States
    Mar 22, 2017
    Lutz, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a coach, at least at the younger ages, the last thing I want is the parents recording stats during games and trying to justify playing time or which player is better than other players. Might be a good tool for HS or college though.

Benchtech repped this.