News: Clovis sidekicks Dose anyone know ho is No 17 Hernandez

Discussion in 'US Women's Lower Divisions' started by soccer king 123, May 28, 2010.

1. soccer king 123

soccer king 123 New Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Brandi Chastain's return to the WPSL for the California Storm was impressive. Brandi scored three goals and had two assists leading the team to a victory over the Clovis-Fresno Sidekicks. The 7-2 score was not indicative of the Clovis team's strong play as the score was 2-2 at the end of the first half this No 17 was bring in after 7 mins after brandi had score two on clovis this player change the game for the sidekick as she keep brandi and sisi for scoring and after this player was sub out 15 it to the sconed half brandi went right back to socring i wornding if this player has be call up to the nat team

2. StarCityFan

StarCityFan BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 2, 2001
    Greenbelt, MD
    Club:
    Washington Freedom
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. mad soccer

mad soccer New Member

Jun 1, 2010
    You are right after looking I find more on this player Amber Hernandez with Mexican U17 Women National Team at the 2008 Women U17 CONCACAF Championship [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORJ3EzvTzw"]YouTube- Amber Hernandez with Mexican U17 National Team in Trinidad & Tobago[/ame] she can play from this video and from what soccerking 123 said about her playing with Brandi Chastain and Sisi just wondering why she has not be can the US Nat team she born in the US:cool:

4. soccer king 123

soccer king 123 New Member

Apr 13, 2008
    after watch the clovis sidekicks play the California Storm at Sacramento and lost to them I didnt see hernandez there is she hurt dose anyone no