Clausura 2011

Discussion in 'Toluca' started by Numero_9, Jan 6, 2011.

1. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    TOLUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

awesome 5 minutes. we are actually playing wide and getting those crosses in and making santos CBs look like the pieces of crap they are.

2. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    i just knew we were going to concede before the half. stupid manolo with his usual terrible defending. holddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

3. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    omg, sergio lugo actually getting his subs right. lol at cantor and sammy questioning them, they are super retarded.

we are getting dominated and we might as well try to defend this lead.

mendez, roma and rios clogging the midfield with esquivel and sinha doing some work helping defensively with cerda playing up top by himself. i really really like it. well done finally lugo

4. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    ok best move now is to go to a 541 formation. have mario mendez get in at CB, take off sinha for brizuela, esquival and brizeula play wide and hope cerda gets a shot at goal

5. betocan

betocan New Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Wtf arias. This guy doesn't have the class to play on a side like toluca. Why didn't he go with brizulas or trego

6. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    im going to be results oriented and say that arias was a great move. he basically did the same thing brizuela was going to do which was playing LM and help defend and pray to score on a counter.

just a sweet through ball to cerda and he finishes it off like a legend. i seriously have more faith in cerda than i do with avoyi and nava combined.

weeeeeeeeeeee, losing streak over!

7. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    such a crucial game tomorrow. playing a very good cruz azul team away from home but i can really see us getting a nice result if lugo recognizes the situation and just defends most of the game and wait for a nice counter.

i would love the following formation:

-----------------tala----------------
    --------gonzalez-nova-duenas-------
    esquivel-----------------------manolo
    ------------roma--mendez/rios-------
    --------------------------calderon---
    ------------sinha--------------------
    --------------cerda------------------

yes, i have esquivel playing RWB. cruz azul is just to good offensively and we need all the help we can get defending. i also have cerda starting but i dont see that happening, will definitely be ayovi. this would also keep manolo from going on the attack with calderon also playing wide and also helping out defensively from time to time. if we ever get the lead, we have got to just put all 11 players behind the ball and pray that we get the result.

and it would be nice if we got some nice results throughout the other league matches (monterrey beating america, atlas-san luis drawing, atlante losing, pachuca continuing to fail)

8. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
  9. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    it makes me sick that TV Azteca makes it seem as if Cruz Azul got robbed in the finals. We beat their ass at home fair and square. then during the first half in the 2nd game, roberto garcia fails to call one of the most obvious penalties ever against maniclla. but no, lets all forget about that and just remember how cruzalta sent villaluz to the hosptal and didnt call a penalty. srsly tv azteca, kill yourselfs

10. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    and looks like mario mendez has won himself a spot in the starting lineup.

please god, let us get a good result

11. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    fantastic first 10 minutes. loving that esquivel and calderon are both running back to help defend.

12. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    LOL these commentators are so ********ing retarded. they are claming that talavera is not a top 5 gk in the league. jesus christ stfu you fat ********

13. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    get the ******** out of here marco, that is such a weak ass red there. gonzalez didnt even hear the first foul whistle and he obviously went for the bell which was right near his ass.

oh my ********ing god. what the ********

14. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    How the ******** is talavera getting sent off

15. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Omg what the ******** is happening

16. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    Firstly, lol marco for giving cervantes a red card. You are terrible marco.

Seond, how is talavera getting sent of f there

17. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    srsly what the ********, this is a ********ing joke. how the ******** do either players get sent off there. get the ******** out marco you piece of shit

18. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    ughhhhhhh had a long post but accidently closed mybrowser.

heres a bit of what was in it.

-good defending
    -gonzalez yellow was a joke. not a yellow
    -chiquimarco kill yourself

take off sinha and put in cerda.
    take off calderon and put rios.

play 431 and pray that we hold on

19. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    god damnit. i really thought we were going to hold on.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cerda for caldeorn now lugo

20. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    do NOT put n brizuela. put iin cerda. we are losing for ********s sake. lets atleast try to equalize and put a striker up top

21. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    oh
    my
    god

lugo cannot be this retarded

22. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    sergio lugo is a confirmed retard

23. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    ok he is not going to put in gamboa, but how does gamboa going in actually cross his mind.

should have put in a striker for gods sake

lugo basically playing to lose 1-0. not even going to bother trying to draw

24. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    chiquimarco should srsly just kill himself. he is too fkn retarded and what he did today was a disgace to the game.

efjghedghewugthweghewiougthewoiugwhegiuohew goiueh gouiewgh ewoguieh

25. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    hi thread. i said i wouldnt post on bigsoccer anymore but toluca is such a huge part of my life, and i just like talking about them so here are some of my thoughts.

so my last game i commented on was against cruz azul. so ill just quick thoughts on the following games.

toluca vs monterrey. after they scored in the 4th minute, i didnt think we had a dhot at all. but i was pleasantly surprised. we pretty much outplayed them the rest of the game and we deserved the win. avoyis goal was hilarious tho, yo can tell hes trying his best not to look like a retard. defender did a terrible job and avoyi just put it to the far corner. it was a good game.

puebla toluca. this game pissed me off so much. both teams were terrible but when we took the lead late in the game, i thought we had it. but edgar fkn castillo had to ruin it. so unlucky

vs chivas. was such an open game. talavera vompletely messed up on the first goal. cerda's goal was just incredible. who needs avoyi. we really outplayed them throughout the game and we just got really unlucky. ******** you chivas. ******** your fans too

vs san luis. just magical. we got robbed of a goal eariler in the match and i was going to be super mad if we didnt win. manolo's free kick was just incredible. nava looked soooo good in those 5 minutes he played. i love him again. if we didnt win this, we were pretty much eliminated so this was sooooooo clutch.

a few quick thoughts of what ive seen.

-gonzalez injured, mendez to take his spot right? wrong. lugo isnt that smart. instead he puts in gamboa (who i love, wish he played more) which is obviously not the right thing to do. lugo needs to stop being a bitch and let rios play.

- avoyi injured is awesome.

-arias starting over calderon is terrible.

-cerda has been great and vs estudiantes next week we should start with both Cerda and Nava up top.

-lugo is a dumb beat

and now we all need to pray america loses today.