CL day 3 - FC Bayern gegen PSV Eindhoven

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Fussballer, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Muller is the one to come off.

2. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kimmich is arguably the biggest danger offensively. He knows where to be and when to make his runs to score the goal, he has the instinct. Might have been better to fake shoot and slot it in there though, finesse would have gotten him an easy goal.

_Amy_, Jolly Rancha and Dead Fingers repped this.
  3. Fussballer

Fussballer Member+

Liverpool FC
    Sep 18, 2002
    In my head
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    They all got red carded!

NUFCBayern and pikuchan repped this.
  4. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    4:1

Whoop..Robben with perfect run/header

5. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Kimmich off for Martinez

*hand clap

6. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Robben off
    Sanches on.

7. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    *hand clap

FT

4:1

8. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He's like a new Lampard. His late runs into the box are deadly.

I'm happy with the result, but I feel the performance lacked in a few areas. Some issues with the defense need to be cleaned up, and we give the ball away with too many risky forward passes.

Jolly Rancha and Huckeye repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL, as usual, Muller might struggle in the league every now and then but when it comes to Champions League and WC he always seems to scores.

As for Kimmich, he's a scoring machine this season which is only his second year in the 1st league, he has a bright future ahead.:D

Jolly Rancha repped this.
  10. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Robben got 9.6/10 at whoscored & 4.5/5 in goal.com.

Absolute fantastic match, 1 goal & Muller-Lewa's goals were largely due to him.

We need to sort out the midfield. Alonso is way too slow, he can't run, we will get clobbered on the counter time n again. We need to buy a top CM next season & drop Alonso to the bench.

Let us give the team time - Costa or Ribery will come really good in a dead LW. Muller was quite a bit better as 2nd ST kinda role behind Lewa. Thiago was good n is the only decent thing in our midfield.

Kimmich scores a lot of goal but IMO he is not doing enough possession wise, skill wise, defensively, vision wise to be a top CM - I think maybe his future is like a Dani Alves type hyper aggressive RB who will also score goals. Because in a top team, CM's have to play very good football as well!

11. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I thought he was fantastic in midfield in every match this season. Remember the kid is only 21 years old.

12. Jolly Rancha

Jolly Rancha Member+

Sep 23, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Can we have Robben fit for as long as possible bitte

Why is nobody talking about Thiago's sublime pass?

Great to see Costa back. The team is gradually taking some form of shape

Keen on seeing the midfield shape with Javi and Vidal returning. Carlo at some point has to put old man Alonso on the bench. Enough is enough

BTFOOM repped this.
  13. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm I the only one that's still concerned???

We still look lost at some phases of the game. Our defensive lapses still some serious issues and our offense just not in full sync right now.

I still believe our best lineup is still not set yet. We're playing at 50% optimization

14. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Alonso is playing now because Vidal is injured. When Vidal and Ribery back from injury? Robben is a Godsend though, I'm going to have a bad week when this Bayern legend retires with us.

Defense needs to be sorted. It was much better until 3 weeks ago, but I'm certain the team can get there. Carlo just needs to get this kinks working by Feb

Jolly Rancha, _Amy_ and Dead Fingers repped this.
  15. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
    #40 BMGuy, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    Our defense is like shit, against big teams like Barca, it will be a disaster. Very vulnerable at the back, down the wing. Alonso and Kimmich doesn't know how to defense, but it's hard for Carlo to drop them and Vidal is not a pure number 6.

I believe start Martinez/Sanchez there would solidify our defense. Vidal, Kimmich and Thiago, Alonso will battle for 2 spots left in midfield.

16. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No @P to the Wee no party- nobody except him is red carded- very poor now this forum-

P to the Wee repped this.
  17. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
    Why everyone got red carded ? They will go to other web and this site will go down soon if the rules are so strict.
    Indeed, take a look at Bigsoccer traffic on Alexa, it's on the downtrend, drastically.

[​IMG]

Jolly Rancha, P to the Wee and PaoloFCB repped this.
  18. PaoloFCB

PaoloFCB Member+

Mar 22, 2011
    Roma-Italia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #43 PaoloFCB, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016
    exactly man, til the day @P to the Wee was banned for an idiocy we leaved the forum, now very poor
    and nobody except P got red card, we are protesting for the methods used here, a stupid guy gave the red card to a friend of ours and we all leaved the forum, we are inviting to join the new community other guys of here, expecially fans of Bayern but not only, fans of other teams too, who wishes to join is welcome- :)

P to the Wee repped this.
  19. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    - Bad Dortmund mod got his feelings hurt over something incredibly minor, a Bayern member got banned permanently when a timely ban would suffice.
    - Was somehow a Bayern mod (didn't know this part until recently :D) as well despite there being plenty of Bayern fans here, far more than Dortmund and for longer than he's been here.
    - Bayern fans that have been here pissed off at how piss poor this entire situation was handled by the super mods that listened to the newbie mod basically left.

I think that's the gist of it, unless I've missed something. But I may not know all the details as well.

BMGuy, NUFCBayern and P to the Wee repped this.
  20. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And Kross leaving bayern

Dr.Phil and NUFCBayern repped this.
  21. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    How amazing was Thiago too?

The guy gets no credit. He is a great player IMO who needs a proper 6 not Alonso who will do more of the defensive work so that Thiago can play further upwards. Those passes were a thing of beauty. He is the only decent thing in midfield today!

22. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    [​IMG]

23. ToBlockIdiots

ToBlockIdiots Member+

Feb 18, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Only thing I'd like to add was the addition of a certain Dortmund poster who brought the collective IQ of the board down. This happened before the recent mass exodus, but I noticed that some of the regular posters already stopped coming back as it was getting tiring putting baby in the corner all the time.

pikuchan, NUFCBayern, BTFOOM and 2 others repped this.
  24. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    IMG_1884.JPG

BTFOOM repped this.
  25. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kimmich and Thiago have been our most consistent outside of Neuer and Boateng this season