Christmas is coming soon

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by JYLO, Nov 16, 2016.

1. JYLO

JYLO Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Club:
    AC Ancona
    Christmas is coming soon,it is time to ready to buy jerseys for my family and friends as gift,so all kinds of website will lauch all kinds of sales promotion,anyone wants to share???I just collected some good news from different websites as follows
    1,UKsoccershop(it is not very useful for me)
    FREE Worldwide Delivery Code 60NOV16 Orders Over £60. Ends Midnight.

2,WorldSoccershop (the discount is too less,haha...if 25% off,i will so apprecitate)
    15% off with code Nov15

3,Soccer777 (it is the replica website but the jersey is the same to the authentic one,and i like its sales promotion)
    1,Buy one get $3 off with code "Biz3"

2,Buy two get $7 off with code "Biz7"

3,Buy three +Shirts get 25% off with code "Biz25" or Buy three get free one without coupon

4,Make 4 videos to get free shirt including the free shipping

Anyone has more informations?

2. Footy World

Footy World Member

Mar 28, 2014
    By replica, you mean counterfeit and illegal. Also, how you can call a poor imitation "same to the authentic one" is nothing short of a lie. Anyone who has seen a fake shirt next to an authentic jersey will tell you they are not "the same" at all. One is made by a trained garment tailor, the other is made by some poor Bangladeshi kid in a sweatshop.

3. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:you are right!!but not everyone afford the authentic one:geek::geek::geek:

4. Footy World

Footy World Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Rubbish. If you really like a shirt, wait until the end of the season and you can find it for a very reasonable price on a number of sites. And, for that, you will receive a decent quality shirt that is actually worth wearing.

If you're one of these people that has to have the latest shirt when it comes out, then you can't be too short for money. Nor are fake shirt's ever going to be a reasonable substitute anyway. Complete waste of money.

5. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    It is reliable?