Chivas Crisis Center

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    No.. Vergara actually critisized Hans for not having a big enough sack for punishing Bofo for some comments he had made against the teams tactics.. Truth be told Frangie and Nestro de la Torre didnt want Hans in Chivas, they told Westerhoff the role of Director Deportivo was no longer needed.

However, Vergara brought Hans back as the Head Coach, but as time went by Vergara failed to back up his boy and started siding with the Nestor and co; who convinced him to sack Hans. Many of the players petitioned to bring back Hans who was called back but the dutchman decided he no loger had the backroom backing to carry out his work, so he left.

2. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

cool! thats some good info. is that on milenio? or whats your rag? ;)

3. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    It's well documented stuff; Esto, Ovaciones ect.. That and i have been following the situation since last year. Contrary to popular belief, Vergara does not make most of ther decisions for Chivas. He just gets all the blame for being the president and having a big mouth. Frangie and Nestor de la Torre have been behind most of the recent dealings, Azkargota, pan Pingo, Chepo ect.

Interesting to note is that a photo journalist overheard a convo with Nestor, Antonio Cue (Chivas USA) and Vergara whith the first two asking Vergara for his approval to cut all ties with Hans, apperantly Veragar agreed and the following day, Hans was no longer in Chivas USA, Nestor made declarations that there was no longer need for a Director Deportivo, then Vergara makes his own decision and hires Hans as the DT !

I dont know how they convinced him to sack Hans, but apperantly the players convinced Vergara to go try and retain Hans, who was contacted but the Dutchman declined. After the Libertadores match; Bravo dedicated his goal to Hans adding that he will allways have a house in Guadalajara.

btw, i have switched from Milenio to Excelsior, also of Mex City, they have beefed up their sports section and will now have more content. Tommorows edition will be the first with their new staff of sports writers.. .

4. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Pero Vergara es el dueño, que no apreuva las decisiones? Como es ke ese par de weyes esten haciendo y deshaciendo todo lo ke kieren?

5. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    Will Chepo stay in Chivas or will they bring in Carillo or another coach? knowing that his brother is making the decisions in Chivas he might get the chance to stay. Chepo was assistant to 2 good coacehs (Benhakker and Westerhoff) so he must have a good foundation. Maybe he should be given a chance to prove himself.

6. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Si claro Vergara es el dueno pero como sabe muy poco de futbol, casi nada, entonces basa sus decisiones, en la mayor parte, en lo que digan Nestor y Frangie; quien se supen estan mas involucrados en el futbol.

Honestamente creo que Vergara ocupa una persona como Hugol; quien en su primer paso por UNAM, si no me equivoco, fue fundamental en que despidieran al presidente de la institucion quien venia haciendo desmadre y medio; recuerden el caso Torrado. Creo que Hugo trendia una buen impacto a Vergara y no tuviese que depender tanto de Frangie y Nestor.. .

7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  8. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink Member+

Aug 29, 2005
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    Now I know how you felt last season.

9. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    oh how time flies by

10. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYgkeV1-2go"]Aventura - Obsesion - YouTube[/ame]

11. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this vocho needs [​IMG]

12. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    wilas lost 1-0. wilas fans on suicide watch!
    :p

13. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    FB status i saw...

14. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    le di un vocho, y me entrego un yonque! :cool::p

15. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    When Obama gets re-elected Vergara can sell chivas in this program

[​IMG]

16. 760Epicenter

760Epicenter Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Level 1
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    its been nothing but downhill for Chivas since they lost to Queretaro.

17. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
  18. Hdez.Marcos

Hdez.Marcos Member+

Apr 7, 2010
    Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    empty stadium, losing since the eight minute, damn son.

19. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Really, did you watch the Arsenal game prior this one? It had a worse attendance than this.

20. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It was going downhill two games before the queretaro game, don't flatter yourself.

21. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDlICUAQgqk"]El Bailarín Ataca De Nuevo! FUN - YouTube[/ame]

im having a great time :D

22. Hdez.Marcos

Hdez.Marcos Member+

Apr 7, 2010
    Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Actually, no I didn't, but I know that Libertadores games don't bring out crowds.

This Chivas plays for nothing, the cancer isn't in the locker room, its in the owner's box.

The players remind me of this Homer Simpson quote:

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

23. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    I personally like Roca's quote "los enanos no crecen"

24. Ronrris

Ronrris Member+

Feb 13, 2008
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Chivas crisis center? -.-
    Relax, it's a young team, they can only get better and better. They finished in first place last year, the season is just beginning.

25. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    This Crisis Centre thread is just an imitation of my Original Americanistas Crisis Center. Until Chiva fans start showing up to the Omnibowl wearing paper bags over their heads and are openly questioning their alliance to the club there be no crisis here..