Chivas Crisis Center

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Oct 18, 2004.

1. UNION_1906

UNION_1906 New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    *chico-california*
    what the hell are u smoking astrix? It's glue huh, you've been sniffin glue, yeah that can mess your brain up dude. Does everything like all oil-painting-like right now??

2. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Re: Supermodstyle

I hate you (see below)

3. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
    We see to have many uptight little bitches in the Forum apparently , Don't take everything so SERIOUSLY, I just a forum Amargado !!!!!!! FVCK living like serious My motto WORK HARD AND PLAY HARD !!! I guess you didnt hear your CHIVOS plane flight got delayed and also their bus broke down 3 times and had to hop on a taxi cab .. :D There was a full Coverage on Noticieros Televisa Deportes

4. UNION_1906

UNION_1906 New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    *chico-california*
    ........................................................................................

5. astrix redded

astrix redded Red Card

Jun 19, 2005
    im smokin weed bltch , wtf u smokin . ur weak , trash , nothing. please be gone. :rolleyes:

6. astrix redded

astrix redded Red Card

Jun 19, 2005
    :eek: omgz, really milk?? iz it possible i can like 2 teams?? wow how amazing! retard stfu . and to the lil elementary kid with his lil qay list, ur the faq bro, who the fvck does that seriously? straight faqqotry. oh noz!! im on teh list. :eek: ur wack

7. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    O rly?

Is that how that works chiqui?

8. UNION_1906

UNION_1906 New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    *chico-california*
    OUCH, i've been insulted many times, but coming from you, well i don't know if I can take it... dude, pleaze, i thought u people were supposed to be mellow and giggly... peace out, duuuuude!

9. Milk!

Milk! Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Of course it's possible...last time I checked tho, you're the douchebag that wrote

On that note...I'd like to think I've been here long enough...

[​IMG]

10. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Siempre se kagan con un gol

11. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

i saw a dude with an aguilas uni cheering the goal.

errr it was a pumas jersey

12. ChivaCongelado

ChivaCongelado El Campeonísimo

Oct 25, 2004
    Brussels, Belgium
    I know that I may not be the most vocal... but Chivas what????

We only lose one game and the americanistas go bananas. :rolleyes:

13. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    You didn't see the interliga, it was a robery. Chivas aren't supposed to be there...

14. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Is it a new rule for Chivas to get a penalty every game? Fuucking robbery.

15. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    This thread is an imitation of my "Americanistas Crisis Center" thread which i set up a few years back to help the America fans cope with their losing streak.

As many of you will recall this is when many of their fans would show up to the stadium wearing paper bags over their heads.. Since the CA fans are lacking in the funny they just keep this imitation thread going.. .

[​IMG]

16. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    thats a true fan:D

17. UNION_1906

UNION_1906 New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    *chico-california*
    That look never gets less funny/sad, not when willas wears it, zorras sports it, or cruz azul...

18. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    VS,

you made me spit up my ice tea... ROTFL!

That pic is just as funny as it was the first time I saw it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Various Styles again.

19. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    This thread is more relevant than the America thread because Chivas hasn't won anything in almost 10 years. And with that defense, I doubt they win anything this year either. :(

20. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Regla 20-11

que paso con la cantera? :confused:

21. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca

Se estan esperando hasta que se vallan todos los seleccionados...despues de que se vallan van a tener como tres judaros jovenes que cubran la regla...asi que de eso no te preocupes....

22. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    • Omar Bravo
    • Alberto Medina
    • Edwin Borboa
    • Alejandro Vela
    • Carlos Salcido
    • Hector Reynoso
    • Maza Rodriguez
    • Alfredo Talavera
    All of those players came from the Cantera, half of them are National team players.. as for the 20-11 rule apart from Christian Armas and Marco Parra Chivas has allready debuted Tepa Solis, Patricio 'Pato' Araujo, and Omar Esparza. This season Chivas has registered Renato Rivera and Saul Garcia, both U-21. And even before the U-21 rule came to effect Chivas had allready used youger players like Medina, Romo, and more recently Max Perez, and Parra.

You want to keep talking about Chivas Cantera; Apart from being the club that has the most players in all MNT divisions, including the U-17 WC Champs, Chivas has allready sent Vela to Arsenal, and have two players on try outs in with Inter Milan. Not to mention that Copa Chivas is the most prestigious youth tourney in Mexico.

23. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    spare me the bullshit, noob. how many of those players have helped chivas accomplish the 20 11 rule this season?

24. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Alonso "el Negro" Sandoval, another player from Chivas cantera, is now a Selecciondao ! Dont worry about the 20-11 rule noob it will get completed, and dont forget the most important thing; elevn Mexicans will be on the field at all times.

25. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hmm

both make good points, the future holds pwnage for one of you.

In the end it would be interesting to see the list of cantera fruits that fulfilled the rule.

In the end it would be interesting to see chivas do good. We will have to see.

I forsaw this victory, havent seen the game yet, tonight on dvd i will, but I am not yet convinced of Chivas greatness this year although im getting there.

the main reason of my doubt is the delanteros, sure, big names, but little numbers. kikin by himself could do more that bravo, and medina put together im afraid.