Chivas Crisis Center

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Milk!

Milk! Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yea........Bofo is blowing alot of chances by diving so much....he reminds me of Luis Hernandez when he lost his speed, all he would do was try to get fouls from diving......problem is that Bofo is too young to try to resort to that stuff.....However, I think if he gets his head straight he can do some good things.....he can shoot, pass, has good acceleration and he's pretty crafty. He just needs to stop playing like a douchebag.

2. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Bofo started out well when the season started, but as the season kept progressing i noticed that his game was not as good as when the season began and previous seasons also. i think he will get better though. the only Chivas players i liked all season were Beto Medina and Omar Bravo.

3. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  4. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Bofo dives way more then Cuauhtemoc, If you actually watch the America games Cuauhtemoc get kicked like a modern day pele. The other players hate him so as soon as he gets the ball he actually gets kicked unlike el bofo. Bofo doesn't know how to dive so he always ends up looking like an idiot.

5. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Well i hate to say it, on second thought i'll love saying it. I TOLD YOU SO! Chivas don't have enough to play 2 tournaments. Everything that i had said for the pst month was witnessed today. Let's start with your amazing NT defender el maza. El maza choked terribly. He was given the task of covering Borgetti and Borgetti scored 3 goals. One of them was amazing, the ball went right to el maza on a cross and he tried pathetically to slide and he missed leaving Brogetti all alone to score. Also, like i have said before, the forwards suck and are inconsistant. Palencia sucked, Bofo sucked, Sabah sucked, Bravo was some what respectable. Chivas can't handle 2 tournaments because they just physically can't. They don't have any subs. They all suck. Besides their starting 11 they have no good subs.

6. Rudy R9

Rudy R9 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Estadio Azteca
    Yeah they got spanked......by crappy ass borguetti

7. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the problem isnt their bench, its their coach and their players up front.

bofo is a joke....bravo is inconsistent and palencia is old and slow.

would they rather have subs like valenzuela, mario perez and kleber and still suck just like americrap? hmm

they have some youngsters that will get playing time in the league. max perez, alejandro vela, marco antionia parra, fernando camacho and christian armas amongsts others.

8. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    http://www.ovaciones.com.mx/futnac/308-vestidores.html
    "El Maza” Rodríguez dijo que no tendrá problemas para olvidar esto. “Si me repuse del 7-1 con Pumas, esto para mañana ya se me olvidó”."

sounds to me like he doesn't care that much. Galindo should get tougher on this guy.

9. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Their defense played terrible. and their forwards totally ineffective.The only good player they have is Salcido imo.

10. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I have been telling everyone that this guy is terrible but nobody listens. Everyone here says that he is great.

11. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    [clears throat] you have been saying this??? :D

12. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  13. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Acabame de matar
    pa' qué me dejas herido?

Acabame de matar
    pa' qué me dejas herido?(x2)
    si tu ya no vuelves mas
    me voy a quedar herido
    por eso mejor te pido
    que me acabes de matar(x2)

Ayer tan feliz que fuí
    cuando te meti mis golazos(x2)
    ahora que perdí
    tengo el alma hecha pedazos
    yo estoy sufriendo por ti
    y tu nada que haces caso

(Ay india ladina!! como sufro mamasita!!)

Con tal de que ya no sufras
    ni miedo me da morir(x2)
    La muerte a mi no me asusta
    si para morir asi
    para qué quiero la vida
    si la he de vivir sin ti?

Acabame de matar
    pa' qué me dejas herido?(x2)
    si tu ya no vuelves más
    me voy a quedar herido
    por eso mejor te pido
    que me acabes de matar(x2)

14. eL SaNcHo 22

eL SaNcHo 22 New Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Kenosha, Wi
    why did u guys just now start this thread why didnt u start this thread last week when chivas beat Boca??? U only post this thread cus they lost with young MEXICAN players that are prospects to mexicos future wat good does it do for mexico that america buys all extranjeros???? The only good thing to come out America latley is Ochoa thats it Didnt america get knocked out last year from the Libertadores by a brazilian team ??? Wait didnt america have their "a" team too?????????????? :confused:

15. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    wait before you have more than 3 post to respond... and look at the date of when this thread was started Mr. Brainiac

16. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
  17. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    ¤ Hey, what happend a couple years back in a repechaje where Cruz Azul beat Chivas 4-1 in el Azul, and el partido de vuelta in el Jalisco where Guadalajara gano 4-1 y avanzo to the liguilla. You never know :rolleyes: ¤

18. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    First of all this thread was started last year and second, I think the reason they bring it up now, is cause its called Chivas crisis center, so obviously they are not going to post the victory over boca jrs. :confused:

but do agree on you about the prospects to mexico.

19. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    True, Chivas have a knack for coming back when they are way down :(

20. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    it seems hard without the A-team, Im sure they can win in Jalisco, but three goals without receiving one looks difficult, hope they can pull it though.

Go Chivas !!

21. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001

I agree. This kid is a monster........

22. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  23. Rudy R9

Rudy R9 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Estadio Azteca
    Bump...bumb,bump it up!

24. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    That came back and bit you in the fvcking ass now didn't it :D

25. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Alex Jiménez | MEDIOTIEMPO (corresponsal)
    Guadalajara, Jalisco. 17 de septiembre de 2005.

Algo pasará durante la semana entrante, ya que las mismas PORRAS que YUDA la DIRECTIVA o que mejor dicho, les FACILITA as ENTRADAS al Jalisco y AYUDA para los partidos de visitante, ahora se VOLTEARON y seguramente serán recriminados por su DUEÑO y Presidente rojiblanco, una vez que lo pongan al tanto de lo ocurrido y que le muestren el video del circuito
    cerrado del Jalisco.