Chivas: Altas y Bajas

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by El Kapitan, May 29, 2006.

1. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    As you know the draft is taking place today, here are Chivas moves so far, the day is almost over but they could still try a surprise.

OUT:

Alejandro Vela from Chivas to Jaguares on a Loan

Alonso Sandoval from Chivas (through Jaguares) to Veracruz, Final Purchase

Christian Armas from Chivas to Jaguares on a Loan

Edoardo Isella from Chivas to Jaguares on a Loan

IN:

Juan Pablo Rodríguez from Tecos to Chivas, Final Purchase

2. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink Member+

Aug 29, 2005
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas

not to keen on that move but oh wells, lets hope he pulls through.

3. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    I heard Chivas was trying to get Aaron Galindo...

4. MRod

MRod Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Bakersfield, Ca
    I thought that we had decided that the move was too expensive?

5. Manoro3

Manoro3 Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Los Ángeles
    What I read afterward was that Chato was willing to reduce the amount of money he was asking for in order to be signed to Chivas.

6. eL-ShorTy

eL-ShorTy Member

Sep 18, 2005
    San Antonio
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Olvera tambien se va quedar verdad?

7. terrible15

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    nope Santos is not selling him...

8. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    He still belongs to Chivas !!! We should bring him back, he is a good talent, just needs to be worked on a bit longer.

I dont really like this player but he can be usefull.. .

9. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    Im glad Vela is out, ive yet to see that guy do anything on the field. There is probably no other player (well, maybe Bofo) that pisses me off more than him on the Chivas. Good riddance clown.

10. terrible15

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    Actually he belongs to Tigres...Mediotiempo made a mistake...

11. Canexican29

Canexican29 New Member

Apr 29, 2006
    Notre Dame
    I read Johnny Garcia is out as well. Barrera was given out on loan to another team too. Can't remember who got them, sorry couldn't find the link on Mediotiempo.com.

12. eL-ShorTy

eL-ShorTy Member

Sep 18, 2005
    San Antonio
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  13. CHIVADECORAZON

CHIVADECORAZON New Member

Jan 22, 2006
    FONTANA
    chato would be a good addition to the team him and sol or aruajo can play together and i guess chato did want to come to chivas to bring a championship to us

14. RMoreno

RMoreno Member

Jan 18, 2005
    Southern California
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Where does Chato's purchase price rank among current Chivas players? 2.8 million is quite a sum. How will this affect the checkbook in terms of getting any additional support with the likely departure of Salcido (he's pissed off and REALLY wants out!) and Oswaldo? Will everyone else stay put?

:confused:

Who will we go after from the National Team? Is Luisito Perez the only guy that Chivas has wanted? Kikin? Osorio to replace Salcido? (I know that he's also made it clear that he wants to play in Europe. But hey, don't we all?:rolleyes: ) Corona to replace Oswaldo? (He fit in just right during Libertadores!)

15. terrible15

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    Nestor said that Nery Castillo is the only one who has a chance to be Chivas last refuerzo...

Posible Chivas Lineup if Salcido and Oswaldo leave....

-------------MIchel------------
    ----Maza----Reynoso---Pineda--
    -Martinez------------------Morales---
    -------Araujo-----------Chato-------
    --------------Bofo------------------
    ------Bravo-------------Santana----

Substitutes
    Avila
    Medina
    Patlan
    Sol
    Esparza

The lineup looks pretty good and we have some good players coming off the bench. I dont think we need any more Refuerzos...

16. Violationgd

Violationgd New Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That squad looks stacked. I had my doubts about chato, but you reminded me that salcido is probably leaving and pineda would take his place, leaving a space in the midfield for chato. Didn't he have a few assists for chivas in the couple libertadores he played in? i think he's the type of player who steps up his level when he is surrounded by talent, i have a feeling he'll do good.

17. Crim

Crim Member

May 16, 2006
    Long Beach
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

The team looks Strong..i hope medina dont leave chivas . and im hopeing for a new goolie like Corona.. that would be awsome.

Maybe bring someone like Aron Galindo for Reynoso?? a solid Defender..

Switch Aruajo with Pineda position..

18. terrible15

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    I like Pineda in that position because he's left footed and because he played that position before in Pumas...

19. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    Chato Rodriguez? A product of your city rival? That's a no-no. But we all know how Vergara loves players from his favorite team.

I'll let go of one bad acquisition but they still want sorry ass Nery? Now that's pathetic. So much for giving the younger players a chance to prove themselves...

20. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So it seems like all the moves have been made for this coming season, with the exception of some MNT players that might stay in Europe.
    We let go of players that were given a chance but never really grew and some that will be given a chance to grow elsewhere. I think it was a smart decision to loan out the young players to have a new stock of youngsters on the bench. Most of which already proved that they have something to offer.

Chato, while other than being a zorra idol, did play well during the Liber and I think he'll make a good tandem with either Araujo or Pineda in the midfield. Now that he's in a Chivas jersey he'll have all my support so long as he plays with that passion that the Chivas jersey demands.

The obsession with Nery Castillo is something that eludes me since I have never seen him play. He is young and they must be interested in him for a reason, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't exactly know where he fits in our scheme, but if he plays well enough to deserve a spot in the starting 11, so be it.

21. chivisima

chivisima BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 24, 2006
    Tarzana, Ca
    you know??? Ihave always wondered if bringing Nery is a good idea. what if he decides to play for Uruguay????

22. El Chivito

El Chivito New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Califas
    :confused: good question:confused: ?????????

23. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    well look at what your "supreme team" is doing themselves. What youngsters does your sorry ass team give a chance ??

24. terrible15

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    What a stupid comment...todavia estan enojados porque les metimos el chile a su Boca...lol...

25. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    U dumass i was refering to his "wila" team ...y can't ur naco ass pay attention?? to what is being written.

Btw Terrible since when did u become an Americanista??