Alert: China vs Singapore liveblog

Discussion in 'China' started by chengb02, Aug 31, 2011.

1. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Not to gank any bigsoccer hits or anything, but I'm going to host a live blog during Friday night's match at Wildeastfootball (http://www.wildeastfootball.net). I like the times we've had a live discussion on bigsoccer, but I'm kinda lazy and hate having to constantly refresh, plus it can be kind of slow. I hope I'm not talking to myself, but hey, maybe that's what it will end up being. Anyways, hope anyone who wants to watch the match or follow it live (in english) will come by the site and check it out! Should be a good time!

The match is scheduled as an 8 pm kickoff, I'll open up the live chat at 7:45 beijing time.

2. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    hey guys, i would like to announce that on the singapore game day, instead of spamming the bigsoccer site as usual, i will be commenting on the liveblog.

i received a personal invite from shanghai_ultra and chengb, and i think it would be nice to have the regulars from Bigsoccer China forum and Wild East Football to have a good integrated discussion.

please keep in mind that there are not alot of chinese football stuff over the internet that is in English.

with the collaboration betwen Bigsoccer China forum and Wild East Football collaboration, i think this would be a good opportunity to attract more people into Chinese football.

see you all there :)

3. lu0hh

lu0hh Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    cyu all there

4. cfb21

cfb21 Member

Aug 28, 2011