China VS Honduras [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Dec 30, 2005.

1. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  2. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Go China!! Kick their ass!!! (I'm bitter cuz Canada got screwed over against them TWICE in the WCQ by the refs)

If there is any way I can watch this match through PPLive, let me know. :)

3. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    they will paly in china or hondura? hope china will have easier match than japan has. japan beat honduras 5-4 but that was very difficult for the nippon

4. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

lets go China!

5. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Let's go Saúl Martínez! Shenhua > China :D

I'm down on the NT and Zhu.

6. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    any ideas where these games are to take place?

7. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Tomorrow 16:00 Beijing Time CCTV5 Live

China squads prediction:

--------Chen Tao--------------Han Peng-----------
    --------------------Tao Wei-----------------------
    -----Cao Yang-----------------Wang Liang---------
    -----------Zhao Junzhe------Li Yan----------------
    -----Zhang Yaokun---Li Weifeng-----Ji Mingyi-------
    ----------------------Li Leilei----------------------

8. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Who is Honduras and why is China losing 2-0?

9. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    see xfactor857's post.

10. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    They are a mediocre CONCACEF team, which means that they're crap and any team with ambition shouldn't lose to them. So some news from somebody? Lineups? Results? Reports?

11. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Are you trying to be a clairvoyant? The match hasn't even started yet. :)

12. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Yeah China and the rest of the AFC are just world class.

13. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    China 0 - Honduras 1

http://sports.sina.com.cn/n/2006-02-12/17542039303.shtml

So nothing is new. Once again we're pathetic. Once again the offense stinks shite. Once again Zhu gives Li Yi lots of PT. That dumbfvck won't score no matter how many games he plays.

Time to fire Zhu and bring in someone who really knows how to fvcking coach.

14. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    That's 3 games won by CONCACAF now against AFC opponents. :D
    [​IMG]

15. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Chengb02 was being sarcastic. It's not funny how you only remember victories. What about Costa Rica drawing and losing to China during the summer?

16. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    [​IMG]
    All the muscle and no hustle.

3-4-1-2
    Li Leilei (gk)

Zhang Yaokun
    Li Weifeng
    Ji Mingyi (75' Wang Dong)

Cao Yang
    Zhao Junzhe (46' Zhao Xuri)
    Li Yan
    Wang Liang

Tao Wei (60' Du Wei)

Chen Tao
    Gao Lin (39' Li Yi)

Was Gao Lin removed because of an injury? Or did IDIOT Zhu remove him because of a few offsides and missed chances?

17. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

We supported him early on. But now I think we've seen enough of him. The fact that after months as the coach he still regards Li Yi as an important part of his calculation has shown that Zhu at best is mediocre and worst another Haan, except this time Dong is the victim instead of Sun Jihai.

18. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I was being somewhat sarcastic...AFC is better than CONCACEF, period. Just wait and see how far AFC teams go at the World Cup in comparison to CONCACEF who will probably have 1 team get out of the group stages. AFC is very competitive whereas CONCACEF is pretty lame once you get past the top teams.

I stand by what I said, if China wants to be a team of ambition, a team that can regularly qualify for AFC, it must, MUST beat mediocre opposition. Compared to the teams at the top of AFC, Honduras is mediocre.

19. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Something the Li's and Zhu should look into,
    [​IMG]

20. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    1. I would imagine he removed Gao because of injury, if not then it was a big mistake. If it was indeed an injury, NOBODY can blame him for playing Li Yi.

2. This is an attacking formation, this is the exact setup X was calling for the other day. Zhu is showing that he's willing to play offensive minded football.

3. It is a respectable lineup, there are players who are getting a look at (cough cough, Tao Wei, cough) but with few exceptions, I'd imagine this is the general starting team (slipping in Sun Jihai, Li Tie, Dong(?), and Zheng Zhi). Sinosoc reports another sub, Dayu for Chen in the 63rd minute.

4. I like the formation and hope he keeps with it against Palestine.

5. Finally, and most importantly, those who are calling for Zhu's head, you got to be kidding me. He put out an attacking formation, he put out a decent lineup, its up to the players to perform, if these guys didn't do it, especially when many of them know this is their shot to prove they should be starters, its not Zhu's fault. I don't think the problem is merely coaching...

A parting shot: Haan-Sun was brought on mostly by Sun (well Sun's father), but I don't think the lack of Sun hurt us in any way. Its still too early to say that there's a similar thing with Dong. If Zhu calls him back for the ACQ games and doesn't play him, then I think it can be said.

21. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Why didn't Dong get any minutes? Was he still in Belgium? If he was then I guess we can't really blame Zhu for not playing him. :) But otherwise, wtf is Zhu thinking overlooking Dong for that piece of wallet Li Yi?

22. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Yes, its only a friendly and not during a FIFA international break, none of the Euro players were called back for it. The big question is whether Antwerp will release Dong for the upcoming game against Palestine, though it seems likely they will.

23. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Chengbo I don't think you watched the China Costa Rica game in WC 2002. Before Sun's injury China was dominating. After Sun's injury and absence for the rest of games China looked a completely different team. Even Milu pointed to that as the biggest reason for China's bad performance. And having been at the stadium watching him connecting with Hao Haidong time and time again, I agree with Milu, for once.

24. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

I see then we'll let Zhu have his head for now.

25. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    ROFL :D