China vs Australia [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by shingkei, Mar 23, 2007.

1. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Re: China vs Australia

Li Jinyu out - Wang DOng in

2. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

21 out - 14 In

3. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

YC for Wang dong

4. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

How come Zhou Haibin is playing? he is not supose to be a U23 player? coz i was thinking that the U23 wasnt' suppose to play with the NT?

5. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

FT 0-2 Australia

hope to see a better match against Uzbekistan wednesday. A match like in the 2nd Half

6. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Member

Sep 10, 2006

Dong was great! best player in the team

7. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

and MoM is Bresciano for me

8. Aussie_Man_Utd

Aussie_Man_Utd New Member

Jun 7, 2006

Eh... we were too good in the end. It was good that without some of our top players we still did the job.

9. AussieLionHearts

AussieLionHearts BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jun 23, 2006
    Sydney

Thats what I like to see, newcomers doing well and even scoring.

10. NoRightFoot

NoRightFoot Member

May 18, 2006
    Melbourne, at times.
    Club:
    Malmo FF
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Meh. If you think that was good then I'm concerned for you. Second half was terrible. Defence was ordinary and the lazy passing was annoying. Hopefully we never see Steffanutto in an Australian shirt again.

11. ruud van semz

ruud van semz Red Card

Dec 27, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia

Not bad from Australia. Should have been 3 or maybe 4 nil if the referees weren't so shite.

I don't know why they put a fcking hong kong referree in when China plays! He was too biast towards Chinese.. Ohwell, lucky it was only a friendly.

China play better in 2nd half but Australia defended well.

Players that didnt play for Australia were

Emerton
    Kewell
    Grella
    Moore
    Chipperfield
    Culina
    Cahill
    Alosi
    Skoko

So a good match by Australia with 7 starters out, china not so bad either.. Just need to be fitter.

12. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

[​IMG]

WHY THE FANS DIDN'T KILL HIM DURING THE MATCH LATS WEEK END IN XIAMEN?

13. ruud van semz

ruud van semz Red Card

Dec 27, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia

lol @ pic

it cant be all the managers fault. sometimes fan just have to see that sometimes the players arent good enough. bbut maybe a better coach would have been better

14. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

i think is the coach fault coz the strategy and the formation choose was far to be good

15. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

have nothing to say, we got ********ed at home, lost to a european team is not a surprise but I'm really pissed off about the starting fomation.

Fire Zhu, otherwise it'll be our worst Asian Cup.

16. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

Austrailia is not in Europe. Plus they were missing some key players. This is a dissapointing result, although I did predict 2-0 Aussies, I was hoping that China would suprise me.

Yes, get Arie Haan back, or anybody else for that matter. Fire Zhu.

17. ruud van semz

ruud van semz Red Card

Dec 27, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia

It wasn't all europe.

We had 3 A-League players and 9 starters out from the side

So even if they were Europe, they were 2nd string youngsters, i was impressed by holman (nec in eredivisie) and valeri (grosseto, loaned out from inter milan). them 2 kids have long future in socceroos

also impressed by dong and hang peng

i seen hang peng play in asian champions league, but thought he was better for china.

18. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000

Thoughts after the game:

- Dong is clearly China's best attacking player by far. Zhu's stupid by not starting him.

- Cao Yang sucks.

- Zhao Junzhe sucks, and I've said that million times before. China had only 2 fouls in the entire first half, and how many tackles did Zhao make? He's got no size, no speed, no toughness, no work rate, none of the attributes that a good central DMF requires.

- Zhou Haibin is 10x better than Zhao Junzhe. His tough style is much needed in China's tofu defense.

- Du Wei is so bad that it's laughable. Remember I said, after his failure at the Celtic trial, that Du Wei has no pace, poor positioning, and poor IQ? You can now add "horrendous touch" to the list after this game.

- Sun Jihai is too right-footed to play LB. He always cut inside after getting the ball. This paralyzes completely the left flank as he's always passing toward the middle. Again, Zhu is stupid to put Sun in this position.

- Shao Jiayi sucks. How many chances does he have to waste before scoring? Good job by cramping only minutes into the 2nd half.

- Zheng Zhi is not a central midfielder. He's too soft a player to play central mid. Aussies cut through China's midfield like knife through butter. Poor Zheng Zhi couldn't even make a tackle. ZZ's best position is the one he played at Charlton last game -- Support Striker.

- The stupid Pig must be fired.

19. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    When all said and done theres only on thing to do really and that is to fire than ********ing clueless twit.

20. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    from sina:

仅仅从位置上看,11人的首发阵容里有5人未能出现在自己最擅长的位置上,孙继海从右后卫挪到了左后卫,毛剑卿从左前卫、左边锋挪到了右前卫,而李金羽的技术特点早就被证明了他根本不适合出任单前锋突前,而邵佳一和郑智的双前腰配置实际上让两人的发挥都大打折扣,一左一右的站位让两人更多的时候都是在边路拿球,这与他们在各自俱乐部中担任单前锋身后那个影子前锋的职责区别非常明显,没有了带球和在中路的活动空间,郑智和邵佳一要想完全发挥出自己的技术特点又从何谈起。而更让人意外的是,董方卓第37分钟替换杜震宇上场后竟然打起了右前卫。

Rough Translation:
    5 of the 11 starters did not play in his best position. Sun Jihai moved from his usual RB to LB, Mao Jianqing from LM to RM, Shao and ZZ from SS to CMF, Dong from ST to RM.

How can you play well when you're playing your best position? Zhu is a f**king idiot.

21. athena20

athena20 Red Card

Apr 18, 2006
    China played very badly in the 1st half, i haven't watch the 2nd half yet not finish downloading it. From what i seen in first half, no organized attack, give the ball away cheaply, that stupid Zhu the coach probably thinks top scorer Li Jinyu in CSL means top scorer in EPL or Serie A lol. What a retard formation. I would have pick every player from the Holland 2005 squad and the foreign base players and no single CSL player at all. U can see the difference between those set of players. The young players have so much fighting spirit and much more stamina. ON the other hand, so much garbage in the sernior squad except those foreign base players. Anyway will come back and talk after watching 2nd half.:mad:

22. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    First half China was hopeless - they looked like a 3rd rated Asian side, second half was a lot better.

The main difference between Chn and Aus is the way the players move with and without the ball... Australia def is a good side and another roadblock for China to do well in any regional competition

To be honest even if you fire Zhu any other China coach would pretty much pick the same players... These were more or less the top players in our pool, what can you do?

23. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Play them in the right positions. Also, always play Dong Fangzhuo.

24. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Do you honestly feel by switching a few people from left to right we wouldve won the game against Australia...?

I honestly dont feel that way, they were better than us. From their first touch to their passing to their movement with and without the ball. For what its worth you should praise Zhu for making the changes that made the game more competitive from the 35th minute onwards.

I dont understand why Chinese fans cant take a more realistic look at the team and just admit we are not as good as most of the fans think we are.

25. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I do not consider a win to be a must. But I expect they can play better, especially in the first half!