NSR: CHICAGO Political Thread ***HIGHLY TOXIC - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK***

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by skinut, Nov 12, 2016.

1. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    New Dem Party motto: "We're the Wall Street slaves who don't use the "n-word," at least in public, and we don't wanna gas Jews and gays, or outlaw abortion, either."

2. lethargytartare

lethargytartare Member+

Oct 2, 2000
    Magrathea, Horsehead Nebula
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    LocoGueroFutobolista Party Motto:

"I don't give a shit about minorities, women, or any historic Democratic positions or constituencies, but I won't take money from or even talk to anyone on Wall Street, so I'm the best Democratic candidate ever!!!"

you're like a parody account on twitter

skinut repped this.
  3. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    wow
    What a false ********in dichotomy:
    Class warfare v fighting for the rights of women, PoC, and other minorities.

For years, the Dems fought all of those battles in the political arena on behalf of -all- of those Movements, and did a damned fine job, but your ********in CLINTONS came in, SOLD OUT THE WORKING CLASS, the largest of the minority groups in this country, to their Wall Street masters, and here we are, where the Dems are at their lowest point in Party history, and they need a chump like Trump to hate on in order to have any kind of platform and energy among their voters at all.
    But something that you and others don't know, and maybe some have forgotten: I was married to a Mexican immigrant, and many of my former in-laws didn't, and, thanks to Bill, still don't have documents.
    I do care about minority rights. Probably more than you do, and right now, we pwn your Party. All that precious Wall Street money you people gladly took and wasted can't buy their votes, cuz they ain't got none to sell. The Dem Party can do what we say or politically die the death it deserves.

4. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Former union organizer for the SEIU and community organizer for ACORN who fought the Clinton platform in the 90s and early 2000s, and has been calling for AMNESTY FOR ALL for 20+ years, so your last post - pretty much just ignorant bs from someone whose activism is probably limited to maybe sending some corporate-sponsored candidate a chump change check, attending a march on a sunny day on the weekend, voting every two years, and tippet-tippety, tap-tap-tapping out their ignorant, uninformed, off-base opinions on a keyboard or phone screen to be posted on a soccer-based message board.

5. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    [​IMG]
    You should try reading this sometime.

6. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I dedicated a huge chunk of my adult life and career to people and policy rather than Party.
    No regrets on my end.

7. lethargytartare

lethargytartare Member+

Oct 2, 2000
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Pot? It's the kettle. You're black.

8. lethargytartare

lethargytartare Member+

Oct 2, 2000
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
  9. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    You're ignorant and uninformed.
    You're not a former labor/community organizer. I am.

Oh, btw: forgot to mention my last surviving brother, who is both gay and HIV+. But like your ignint azz wrote, I don't care about minorities.

Due to the memberships of both ACORN and SEIU being mostly Women of Color, and the victories that we won, I can honestly say that I've accomplished more for them than HRC.
    Or even you.
    :)

10. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
  11. lethargytartare

lethargytartare Member+

Oct 2, 2000
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    lol. you're awesome.

LocoGueroFutobolista repped this.
  12. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Oh, I know, Mr.NevaDidShit

Why should people join unions if the Democrats are gonna solve all of their problems? Don't need contracts - just pass laws.

13. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Dow down 1300 and counting.

GHjelm repped this.
  14. Martininho

Martininho Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Eagles winning Super Bowl triggers apocalypse. I knewed it.

15. skinut

skinut Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2000
    Castle Pines, CO (or often elsewhere on earth)
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now down 800 pts. Amazing volatility.

GHjelm repped this.
  16. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    Thanks Obama!

Der Stich, GHjelm, xtomx and 2 others repped this.
  17. GHjelm

GHjelm Member+

Apr 23, 2008
    Batavia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I'm tired. I had a busy day today

18. Jiggly_333

Jiggly_333 Member+

Chicago Fire
    Mar 8, 2015
    Corner of Bedlam and Squalor (It's that way ->)
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    xtomx and Der Stich repped this.
  19. Der Stich

Der Stich Member+

May 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Thank you. I wish I could find a more articulate way of putting this but I think issues with masculinity is one of the main reason why men identify with the right more than the left. Whether it's guns, libertarianism or the easy belief in anti-Hillary conspiracy theories, it seems that machismo is consistently is a major component.

FOX News Fembots like Megyn Kelly, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham or Tammy Lahren all possess the "nutcracker" qualities that the right super imposes on HRC. These women exist to draw a line between masculine and feminine - men who are "man enough" or not "man enough" to be their suitors. If you're not harsher in your rhetoric than Ann Coulter is, then you're a wimp - a cuck.

FOX News itself appears to be not much more than an "artificial lake" stocked with blonde women that makes their male viewers feel more masculine as they watch and listen to them "castrate" men on the left.

I think one of the main reasons why conspiracy theories are far more prominent with men on the right than left has to do with "alpha" males "knowing the real truth". Believing the agreed upon facts doesn't allow an alpha male to feel superior to others the way some whacked out conspiracy theory does.

LIZZIE, Martininho, Jiggly_333 and 2 others repped this.
  20. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nothing really is going to be done about automatic weapons as the NRA owns republicans.

bunge repped this.
  21. Martininho

Martininho Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

FYP (a bit).

*Or, stroking their AR-15s lovingly as they strut through the local food court. Serious over-compensation, man. Wonder why?

22. Martininho

Martininho Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, and Ann Coulter is a skank.

bunge repped this.
  23. Ke1n

Ke1n Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #2548 Ke1n, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    Two federal laws have essentially banned them in the United States. One law in 1935 all but banned automatic weapons like the Tommy gun. And another in 1986 prohibited fully automatic weapons, except for pre-existing weapons that were grandfathered in. ~ Politifact

But they called the AR15 an "Assault rifle"! The news is making it sound like a fully automatic death machine!

The Colt AR-15 is a lightweight, 5.56×45mm, magazine-fed, gas-operated semi-automatic rifle. ~ Wikipedia

Ok! Not automatic but surely a ban on the AR15 and other "Assault rifles" will prevent such a high kill count in the future!

Seung-Hui Cho, a senior at Virginia Tech, shot and killed 32 people and wounded 17 others in two separate attacks. The first incident was in West Ambler Johnston Hall, during which Seung-Hui Cho killed two students. The second incident was in Norris Hall, where the other 31 deaths, including that of Cho himself, and all the nonlethal injuries, occurred. Cho used two firearms during the attacks: a .22-caliber Walther P22 semi-automatic handgun and a 9 mm semi-automatic Glock 19 handgun. ~Wikipedia on the Virginia Tech Shootings

OH SHIT! We need to ban guns altogether! This is really bad! Surely getting rid of all the guns will prevent mass casualties.

Knife-wielding attackers kill 29, injure 130 at China train station ~ CNN https://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html

On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19 tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people[2] and the injury of 458 others. ~ Wikipedia 2016 Nice France Attack.

The common thread between all of these attacks is that no one was shooting back fast enough.

Maybe they wouldn't be "conspiracy theories" if reporters did the job they were actually supposed to and stopped using misinformation and weasel words to push their agenda. It doesn't help that CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC are all left leaning and the only right network is FOX. Social media is incredibly left leaning (Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook are heavily liberal and have no issues censoring conservative posts, Jullian Assange doesn't even have a verified twitter as an example of their politics.) So if one of the very few right wing outlets goes with a story that the other guys don't run it devolves into "conspiracy theory" territory. I laugh how easy it is for people to swallow any statement when its the propaganda arm of their political party making it. It's not like the US government has a history of doing anything underhanded or off the books, it's not like there's any record of journalists colluding with a political campaign (thanks wikileaks!), everything is a conspiracy theory designed to bring down strong women like Hillary Clinton! So when I bring up Pizzagate

(If you think Pizzagate is bullshit watch this video and give me your opinion, i'd like to hear it) its because of my alpha male superiority and not because there's questions id like answered but if someone brings up the Russia Election investigation and says "PUTIN IS THE REASON TRUMP GOT ELECTED" it's ok to say it without any hint of irony.

Have a society that kotows to women for the past 50 years creating every single type of support system possible for them while completely ignoring young men and it's not a shock this happens. Then when some men do start caring about getting the short end of the stick brand them something icky like "Men's Rights Activists" and shame them and their concerns as inconsequential and wonder why they can't be more like the proud feminists with their pink pussy hats ready to be taken seriously! Disposable male syndrome is real and nothing that's happened since the first major modern day school shooting at Columbine has made it any better.

24. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    :speechless:

The EPL sucks.

xtomx and GHjelm repped this.
  25. GHjelm

GHjelm Member+

Apr 23, 2008
    Batavia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    #2550 GHjelm, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    @Ke1n

@bunge speechless?

I don't know if anyone has managed to make this happen before. Congrats!

But...what you said is profoundly wrong, factually and morally.