Champions league final on ESPN????????

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by spender, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Neither have you since you repeatedly post the same thing about 100 posts ago. So that's what you deserved.

You are a shameless liar.

You can keep trying, but you will not have the last say. I just won't let you. how do you like that?

2. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    You still cant refute it other than "Youre a liar"

More arguments:

USA = Nike, Budweiser, PEPSI, COKE, Frito Lays, Gilette, ALL LOVE BECKHAM & EURO SOCCER!!!

More USA players in EURO- ( DMB, Freddy Adu, Spector, Bocanegra, McBride) = MORE EURO SOCCER IN USA!!!

Same thing ahppened w/ Yao Ming in CHINA & Ginobli in ARGENTINA!! MORE NBA IN CHINA CUZ OF YAO IN NBA!!!

The whole POINT of TV is ADVERTISTING, & USA LOVES EURO SOCCER cuz its all about the $$$!!

ESPN= NOT THE MAINSTREAM!!

Eat it immigrant- You think jump rope & spelling bees are mainstream?

3. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    It DOESNT MATTER if you get the last post- ANYONE reading this post KNOWS that I WON 400 POSTS AGO!!

More args sonny:

USA = Nike, Budweiser, PEPSI, COKE, Frito Lays, Gilette, ALL LOVE BECKHAM & EURO SOCCER!!!

More USA players in EURO- ( DMB, Freddy Adu, Spector, Bocanegra, McBride) = MORE EURO SOCCER IN USA!!!

Same thing ahppened w/ Yao Ming in CHINA & Ginobli in ARGENTINA!! MORE NBA IN CHINA CUZ OF YAO IN NBA!!!

The whole POINT of TV is ADVERTISTING, & USA LOVES EURO SOCCER cuz its all about the $$$!!

You think jump rope & spelling bees are mainstream? What of NHL!?!?

4. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Anyone reading? who's reading your hsit besides Boca? You won by what? your own fantasy?

You lose AS LONG AS ESPN doesn't broadcast the la Liga, EPL, Serie A, Bra x Arg, etc., not to mention your lies here are fully exposed.

You can keep trying, but you will not have the last say. I just won't let you. how do you like that?

5. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    It ALREADY showed LIVERPOOL CL 2X in a row & 3X in ONE DAY OVER POKER!! I WIN!!

Eat it:

:D

Hey homo immigrant- You think jump rope & spelling bees are mainstream? What of NHL!?!?

6. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    I don't have to, because you haven't refuted any of mine other than posting the same garbage again and again. You think I don't know this "copy and paste" trick?

7. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Yeah, people have to watch the same game 3 time on the same day. You telling me you are a fan? you don't even know how to watch the game...

8. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    In this debate no one wins because its being contested by two massive losers. Both of you desperately need to get lives or girlfriends or hobbies or something.

9. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    Liverpool 3X in 1 day!!

Real Madrid onESPN
    Chealsea on ESPN!

EURO has arrived!!

Now go run to your mommy

10. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    You have no arguments. How can I refute what doesnt exist?

11. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Lie. When was Real Madrid on ESPN? Chelsea? Oh, you are talking about the 1 CL/MD?

12. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    I have lots of arguments, you just evaded them. Can't blame you for that...

13. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    Nope, this summer mommas boy. EURO is COMING!! Liverpool 3X in 1 day!! I dont care about tons of CL games on ESPN- most are boring. Glazer will put Man U vs. Arsenal on ESPN & I'll laugh at you!

14. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    George W Bush called. He wants his idiocy back.

15. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    And pigs will fly...

Euro is coming to your little brain, just not on ESPN.

16. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    rangers00 is the 50 year old man, so he has more in common w/ George W Bush.

17. aartef redded

aartef redded Red Card

Apr 25, 2005
    Freddy Adu will go to Euro & there will be EURO on ESPN!!

Womens Tennis is on ESPN & thats mainly EURO too!! Golf = Euro sport. I LOVE Euro Sports!! Liverpool on 3X in one day on ESPN!! I WIN!!

18. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000