Champions league and Europa league thread (General)

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by wilson00, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. https://www.ad.nl/europees-voetbal/...-over-de-afgekeurde-goal-van-promes~a3d8140a/
    [​IMG]
    Links: het moment dat de bal de voet lijkt te verlaten. Rechts: het door de UEFA gebruikte moment. © Screenshots
    Het laatste is nog niet gezegd over de afgekeurde goal van Promes

Het afgekeurde doelpunt van Quincy Promes gisteravond bij Ajax - Chelsea galmde nog lang na. Gebruikte de UEFA wel het juiste moment om het eventuele buitenspel aan te tonen?

David Hessing 24-10-19, 18:07 Laatste update: 18:11

2. This is the line up according to AD Sportwereld today:
    upload_2019-11-4_17-45-12.png

3. venema20

venema20 Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Really surprising to see no Promes. Is in great form right now

4. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I think I am going to wait to see who ETH puts out on the field tomorrow!!!

5. Mad start of this match:
    Line up as it is:
    upload_2019-11-5_21-23-12.png

6. Remarkable, YA posters in the Dest Ajax thread are wondering if the choice of Dest for the USA has something to do with his choice for the USA.:rolleyes:
    Those guys really have no clue how top country national teams operate, but also no clue about club teams either.
    I posted that he probably chooses not to read my comments on Dest's performances against RKC, Chelsea and Feyenoord, that were actually announcing what was going to happen once Mazraoui gets match fit.

7. That ref.....:cautious:gambling debts?
    I hear someone got a high pay out for predicting two own goals by the same team, to penalties to the same team and tw reds to the same team.

DutchFanatic repped this.
  8. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    How on earth could a ref fix 2 own goals by the same team?? o_O

9. Voodoo?:cautious:

10. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Rocchi is one of the top referees in Europe. Go figure. It's conspiracy time anyway. Maybe there is money somewhere in the Ukraine.

11. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    What a bizzare game. ManCity was playing Atalanta and subbed off the starting GK at the half. Bravo then got RC with 10 minutes to play. Down a man and with a RB (Kyle Walker ) in the goal they hardly were troubled. Atalanta just couldn't string enough passes together and had only one weak shot on goal. Even Feyenoord would have scored under those circumstances!!

12. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Rodrygo looks like something special. Too bad he chose for Real Madrid

13. PSV zonder Malen, Hendrix en Bergwijn naar Oostenrijk
    Donyell Malen, Jorrit Hendrix en Steven Bergwijn reizen niet met PSV af naar Linz voor de Europa League-wedstrijd tegen LASK van morgen. Malen en Bergwijn zijn nog steeds geblesseerd, Hendrix was deze week niet fit. De middenvelder was er de thuiswedstrijd tegen LASK ook niet bij en in de afgelopen twee competitiewedstrijden ontbrak hij vanwege een schorsing.

Sportredactie 06-11-19, 09:58 Laatste update: 10:17
    De complete selectie:
    Zoet, Unnerstall, Ruiter, Viergever, Schwaab, Baumgartl, Dumfries, Sadílek, Boscagli, Teze, Gutiérrez, Afellay, Rosario, Ihattaren, Thomas, Bruma, Doan, Pereiro, Mitroglou, Gakpo, Catic.

14. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Good result from AZ. Now lets see PSV and Feyenoord step up!!!

15. venema20

venema20 Member

Jun 17, 2014
    PSV getting absolutely dominated by LASK. They are so average without Malen and Bergwijn. That goal went through Zoet

16. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Van Bommel is a bad coach.

17. venema20

venema20 Member

Jun 17, 2014
    I really hate VAR and how inconsistent it is. I think it needs fixing but the idea is good. Maybe give it a bigger line of leeway? Not really sure to be honest

But watching today's games without VAR shows how important it is moving forward. The side refs have been awful and just butchering calls left right and center

18. venema20

venema20 Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Watching Onana and Zoet regularly makes me laugh. Such complete opposites. Onana so athletic and makes incredible saves and then there is Zoet who looks so slow in net and looks like he is standing in quicksand.

19. PuckVanHeel

PuckVanHeel BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 4, 2011
    Club:
    Feyenoord

Uefa maffia

20. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ManU lose in Kazakhstan 2-1. With a win, AZ finishes top of the group!!!! Let's take care of business and get more UEFA points today!!!