Cazzarri IN! - The Other Teams of Serie A Part II

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Nov 9, 2013.

1. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ADL: ‘Koulibaly stays in January but…’

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis assures Kalidou Koulibaly is going nowhere in January “but the time will come where we can’t refuse other indecent offers”.

The Partenopei owner rejected a £95m bid, believed to be from Manchester United, but the Senegalese defender may be sold if another massive offer arrives.

“We won’t sell Koulibaly in January,” De Laurentiis told Corriere del Mezzogiorno.

“But the time will come where we can’t refuse other indecent offers. We always invest, but with criteria.

“In Italy there are two or three clubs with balanced books, and I’m the only one who doesn’t have any bank debt.”

2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So Koulibaly will be aold in summer.

3. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Inter beat Milan and moves into 3rd with 53pts.

3. Inter 53pts
    4. Milan 51pts
    5. Roma 47pts
    6 Lazio 45pts (have played a game less than the 3 ahead of them)

Roma not making the Champions League would force them to sell big players and be further behind the current top 4.

4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Given Milan clubs are rich it is bettre for us Roma don’t qualify. They will have less money. Also Milan clubs will have to abide by fair play if in CL.

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  5. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Having a stronger Milan and Inter is better for us. It makes it harder for us to win the league yes, but it raises the level of the league so we will need to get stronger to compete and therefore we could do better in Europe.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Roma not making the CL means they are fcked like badly they will lose any player of value we should make some bids for some of their players before juve does lol

Midfield General repped this.
  7. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hilarious. As if any "player of value" at Roma ADL would actually reach into his pocket for.

L'immortale, Haakon24 and La Magica repped this.
  8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    well hence the lol at the end of the sentence. I know damn well he wont but I dont want to see freaking Zaniolo go to Juve.

9. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know which is why I started out saying hilarious. If you believe the tabloids he'll be at Real before he goes to Rube.

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That may just happen since they brought back Zidane...

11. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I read somewhere Zaniolo is a Juve Fan... God I hope he doesn't go there but there's no release clause so I can't see Roma negotiating with them anyways.

12. Haakon24

Haakon24 Member+

Mar 15, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    He’s a Juve fan but also a big Totti fan. Seems like more of a fan of Italian football than a die hard supporter who would chose clubs based on it.

13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lorenzo likes Del Piero does not make him a juve fan.

14. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What will happen if Roma don’t qualify for CL? Will the team get weaker or will they still spend?

More importantly will they keep Under, Kleuivert and Zanilo?

15. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Guys remember we didn't make CL at Rafa's last season.Sarri came and we competed for scudetto.It could be advantage for Roma.

16. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    No it can't. We were financially stable. They need the Champions League money. They'll be forced to sell a few young players and we had a better team when Sarri arrived compared to this Roma team.

17. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Jorginho was nothing , K2 was untrustable , ghoulam was average , Hamsik was a backup and higuain was a loser when sarri arrived.We bought Hysaj , Allan , Pepe etc. You never know mate . They have too many good prospects.If they keep them and bring conte or someone like him , they will be in top 3 for sure

18. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Even with Rafa we were always favoured to come top 2 or 3 because the squad was strong enough to be there, it's just Rafa was shit and only brought us 4th. Koulibaly had massive potential when he was brought in, he was tipped to be the next Kompany and he's better than that, Jorginho was a good regista, Ghoulam was never just average he was never a problem and never a liability at all. Hamsik a backup? when? Higuain a loser? Again.. when? Allan did very well for Udinese, Hysaj and Valdifiori were Sarri buys and that was that.

Roma's defence is Manolas. A player who they may be forced to sell to make money. If Manolas is sold their defence will be horrendous. They will not be able to keep all of their prospects. Expect at least 1 of Kluivert, Under or Zaniolo to be sold. Probably Under.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  19. Haakon24

Haakon24 Member+

Mar 15, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    We will completely overhaul the squad with no CL. At least one of Under, Zaniolo, Kluivert will be sold, maybe 2. Under is the first in line to be sold as he is very valuable compared to his impact on the team. Kluivert has not done anything yet which makes him likely to stay. That leaves Zaniolo who I hope our management has the balls to keep and I would rather sell all our old overpaid players which we likely will anyway.

We will likely end up with a big plusvalenza but IMO our team right now is so disfunctional I could see us improving anyway. The downside is we will have to sell our biggest future assets to fund it which could see us lose Zaniolo.

CarecaNapoli and Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    hell no.

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Rafe to be honest would make a great DS. If you think about it he left us a great foundation of players. Also other than Michiu all the players he brought in did great jobs.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You need to build a team around Zanilo.

I think Roma has decent players and should keep Zanilo, Kleuivert, Under, SES, Pellegrini, Nzonzi, Pastore, Manolas.

Would sell Dzeko and Schick. Florenzi will stay given his high salaries. Roma overpays which is so ething zi never understood.

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    His transfers were phenomenal but he would bench Jorginho and Inler for Gargano or Insigne and Mertens for De Guzman.

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    De Guzman had the making of a decent player.

25. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    But not in the position of Insigne, Mertens, Callejon where benitez played him.

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.