Casual Shoe thread 2, in honour of long lost Casual Shoe thread 1....

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Case, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Really? Wow! Fancy gettin me a pair?!

2. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Just about the same boot I loved em so much plus if I get that iPod add on I can track my times :D

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    tbh I'd rather pay the extra money and get u em from JD just NOT to let dude make a penny off you, got on with him O.K. until we played his team in the cup earlier in the year....not so pally anymore

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Ooh...its never nice playing your mates in football matches, the urge to kick them is overwhelming.

5. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I skilled my former fellow teammate in defense on Saturday and his reaction was to hug me back before I could get a shot on...and so I pushed him off me and whine like a little b!tch to the referee under his nose:p

6. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    yea, plus it gets kinda depressing when u come up against other guys who also didn't make it, like u see eachother warming up and share a "im ashamed to be playing here too" look,

start to get used to it by my age tho

7. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Lol. Know exactly what you mean. Im going semi pro next year anyways...should be fun!

8. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yea I saw that in ur squabble, good work, just be sure to be respectful of all the bitter dudes on their way back down, they may never have deserved to get anywhere, but still as we all know it's a real kick in the carvalho's when it all goes south...

9. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    That is very much an issue - I had my shinpad broken in half by a player in my first senior training session - different level but similar story.

10. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :eek: :eek: Was it one of those thin ones though :eek:

11. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They were the biggish F50+ guards - they got snapped vertically all the way down the middle into two.

12. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Holy.......:eek: :eek:

13. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I love Nike Rifts!

I have a few pairs :

- Neon yellow/Neon Orange
    - White/Red
    - Black
    - Blue/white

I love how when you buy them from footlocker they get you buy that cooling mousse stuff.

Infact they are reduced at JD at the minute i saw them the other day.

appleCORR

14. Skizz

Skizz Guest

To how much?

15. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think they were reduced from £74.99 to £54.99 they had like a light blue and navy andddd ... i think it was like a black and greeny colour.

Footlocker went through a stage of reducing them too. Infact i think i've only paid full price for one pair of mine. I got my yellow/orange ones for £19.99 which was an absolute bargain!! Sometimes its good having small feet!! :D

appleCORR

16. Its Swanny

Its Swanny New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Midwest, USA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

= all I'm wearing this summer.

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I've got those flip flops! Only mine are blue and yellow. They are so comfy!

What do you wear the strange red lace up vans with though? Maybe they wouldnt look as scary with jeans or something! hahaha!

I have fallen in love with CROCS which probably wont interest a lot of you on here but when you are on your feet all day at work. They are the best thing ever ever made! :D

appleCORR

18. Its Swanny

Its Swanny New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Midwest, USA
    I wear them with jeans or with shorts and no socks. It's a really good look actually.

CROCS...ugh...everyone and their mom wears those over here. They were cool and unique for about 3 months, now everyone has a pair.

How long have they been big over there?

19. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    didn't even know wot CROCS were so google'd em, errm, O.K.....
    pretty sure thats wot the weird plastic nike dealy in tk maxx was a take on....
    and she mocks my attire....

20. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well, i got mine about a year ago now. And got made fun of because nobody had seen anything quite like them.

They were just starting to pick up at the end of last summer then the weather got a bit too crap to wear them so they fizzled out again.

But this summer ive seen more shops with 'copies' and a few more people wearing them. But they have been mainly at the hospital! hahaha.

So at the minute they are still 'cool and unique' here. But i doubt i'll be saying that in 6 months time!

Although i shall keep my nursing ones because they are so so so comfy plus they are decorated in jibbitz to make them a little bit different - lol

appleCORR

21. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Those would be them!

I can get away with wearing them though Case because im a cool cat! :D And the white pair i have look pretty good with my jeans. Just put your feet in some and you see what i am on about. Its like walking on a tiny cloud!

hahaha!

appleCORR

22. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    crocs are like the new age jellies lol

and those rifts are nike air jesus for the millenium

i couldnt wear them cus my feet frikking stink to shit

but they can look pretty cool on the right people, eg females lol

23. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Apple has CROCS!:eek:

Those are the worst shoes type thingies I have ever seen in my life - they are horrendous!

My dad has a fake black pair at the garden door so that he can just put them on when he needs to walk outside quickly - I've put them on for the same purpose before and they were very comfy, BUT they look retarded.

My friend pulled them off my other friend's feett and threw them into the pool to show his digust at them.

Any members of facebook should check the group - I don't care how comfrotable Crocs are, you still look retarded.

24. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    is that summit u spilled at work? sounds like hazardous waste!

Hah, I have similar dealys, for the exact same reason! They don't have the holes in so whilst sliding them on I can feel my feet flood em with sweat...
    sorry, anything u don't wear socks with shud have mesh to mop up the sweat....

tho talking of a cloud of air, by jordan hydros (mebe same as urs kait) have loadsa tiny air bubbles pointing up that u rest ur feet on, superjoy!!!

seriously, if im getting the idea right and they lumps of plastic u wear without socks, well is that particularly hygenic for a hosp?

25. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    This week has been a week of pickups. second pair of Low V's white/silver, Melo M3 all star edition, and the 2 pairs below. M3's haven't arrived yet...

Delta Forces
    [​IMG]

2nd pair of Adidas megabounce:
    [​IMG]