Carlos Salcedo @ ACF Fiorentina

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by JRB92, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    So my personal story....

Italian American raised just south of downtown Los Angeles (Bell, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park) in the 70s and 80s.

Hated Mexicans. 90℅ of all the fights I had ever been in, and I'd been in a lot, as a kid were against Mexicans. I was secretly very attracted to Mexican girls but I wouldn't talk to them as I viewed it as selling out. I even took French in high school because I viewed taking Spanish as selling out.

After joining the military I went to Fort Bliss (El Paso) and then, without my old crew around, I banged every Mexican girl I could find. Loved them.

Now, in my 40s, I've been married twice. Once to a Panameña and once to a Chicana. The longest relationship of my life, before my current one (with another Panameña) was to a Mexican from Ciudad Neza near Mexico City. I've dated Hispanics almost exclusively since high school, with a few blacks sprinkled in, and a lot of the panameñas (I was stationed there, too) were black or part-black.

I'll tell you this, though, as pretty as the Mexican chicks in my youth were (in my eyes) it was almost impossible to find one with a butt. That's all changed now, though. Maybe it's hormones in the food or something.

Anyway, different strokes for different folks. I don't go for white girls or Asians at all. And I've tried both enough to know.

2. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So what you're saying is...Fiorentina will sell out if they acquire Salcedo permanently? [emoji14] [emoji12] [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

3. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    what the?!?!

Mr. Pink, El_Huero, DankYummy and 3 others repped this.
  4. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    What part?

5. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    Lol. The bit I bolded. The butt part. Mexican women where I was raised had added for days. I have noticed that indigenous southerners tend not to have butts though.

LGRod, DaTruth and NickyViola repped this.
  6. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    WTF happened to this thread?

7. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I think the ones with more AmerIndian blood tend to have less in the maletero.

vocalz4u, LGRod and Sanchito repped this.
  8. hausen

hausen Member+

Jun 18, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This was an extremely touching story, brother. Thanks for sharing.

9. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Tiziano, is that you?

So are they still wasting him at RB?

Centauro del Norte and LGRod repped this.
  10. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    This thread has gone rogue.

Continue...

11. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina

lol

No sweat.

Sanchito repped this.
  12. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Salcedo on the bench vs Juve, Kalinic scores to give a 1-0 lead to Fiorentina in the 38th minute.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

13. vocalz4u

vocalz4u Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Redondo Beach
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I might know you, graduated from HP High in 89. All the Mexican chicks I remember though, had big butts.

14. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Spartans... I went to South Gate.

vocalz4u repped this.
  15. vocalz4u

vocalz4u Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Redondo Beach
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    South Gate Rams! I know plenty of folks from South Gate(was in a band in 89 that rehearsed on Victoria street). I have family that lives across the street from SG Park, on Hildreth ave I believe.

El Pipiripau and NickyViola repped this.
  16. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I was class of 89, too. I moved to Phoenix to my grandparents' early soph year though after an arrest my single ma thought they could better control me. I got kicked out there soon after and signed up for the Navy when I was still 16 after just bumming around/getting into more trouble for about a year.

I was in boot camp a week after my 17th birthday. Navy was the only branch taking kids without diploma or GED and I wasn't old enough or hadn't been out of school long enough or something to take my GED yet.

vocalz4u repped this.
  17. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah SG native here...went to pius x. 97

NickyViola and vocalz4u repped this.
  18. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I went to a ska show in a mattress factory in South Gate the night the Lakers won the NBA championship. June 2001?

I dated a girl from South Gate.

Pura gente fea.

19. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Anyway... Go Doyers!!!

And on Salcedo.... That late pk he gave us to cost us the win against Napoli right before xmas really seems to have hurt him in the manager's eyes. Today, with the 3-man back, would have been the obvious place for him to get back onto the field but he went with Sanchez, a defensive mid, there...

A couple things, though...

• Badelj is likely to leave this January for one of the bigger sides, likely one in Milano. If he does, I'd assume that Sanchez would take his place in midfield and that would leave Salcedo and De Maio battling for the first alternate CB spot, or the third starter when we use a 3-man back.
    • Gonzalo is likely to leave this summer, which would have Salcedo and De Maio battling for the second starting CB spot, or as certain starters when we use a 3-man back.
    Big win over Juve Merda today. Basically, as long as we avoid relegation, the season is a success.

DankYummy, superm and Sanchito repped this.
  20. megadeath

megadeath Member+

Oct 10, 2009
    #620 megadeath, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    Gaaad dam. I knew people in here were super sensitive as I was posting it. lol though. You made my day. Haha. But seriously take midol for those cramps

NickyViola repped this.
  21. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    *pk he gave up

22. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    Sensitive? You expect to insult Mexican women and expect Mexican men to roll over and play dead? Fck out of here with simple Mario ass.

Hugo Sanchez and LGRod repped this.
  23. Salmos

Salmos Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Las prietitas (southerners or otherwise) son mis favoritas. Less guys go for that also so more for me.

DaTruth and NickyViola repped this.
  24. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    I dig em too, but I'm an ass man...if they got ass I'm good to go...even if it's a white girl style ass not a lot of oomph but nicely shaped...I can get with that.

25. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No disrespect, however I've been to Italy twice, and of the countries I've been to, Italy has the worst collection of females overall.