Cagão Thread - (Troll Thread)

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by ---Z---, Dec 11, 2015.

1. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

And then the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that.

2. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    To all my brothers in Canada who have been disappointed by their Maple Leafs, worry not! The Edmonton Oilers are welcoming all Torontonians as bandwagon fans. Hop on, and brace yourselves for the ride.

Nothing can compare to THE RIG.

3. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He hates Madrid. I approve of the celebration. Especially after Ramos tried to end his career with that two footed dive at his legs. And casemeio hacked him all day. Love it! Madrid cagão!

JoseEmidio repped this.
  4. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He didn't do that to stick it to Madrid otherwise he would have just pointed towards the Barca patch (which i would have no issues with since that is a common celebration in the sport and its respectable)

Messi took his jersey off, held it in his hands, and turned it around so that his name was facing the crowd and taunted the Bernabeu with it. That is the most egotistical douchey celebration i have ever seen. CR7's success has gotten so far under Messi's skin that he just can't hide it anymore. First he no-shows for the award ceremony and now this.

Im just happy he is out in the open now.

SCP_16 repped this.
  5. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was because he hates Madrid lol. You make up a narrative in your head and assume it's real. Are you sure your not a sporting fan?

6. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Are you sure you aren't wearing purple colored sunglasses? I know you love Messi but at least conform to reality here. He is exposed.

SCP_16 repped this.
  7. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Moral victory :p

8. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol exposed? Omg the best player in the world has an ego?! Shocking!!! Tell the news!

CR cagão yesterday. Deal with it.

9. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I always knew he had an ugly ego but now everbody knows. CR7 would be the only one getting heat for that sort of thing but now this happens and Messi fans are looking the other way. It is great.

Enjoy the mini victory while it lasts because like i said la liga & CL belong to CR7 this year and the awards will follow.

SCP_16 repped this.
  10. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Successful people have egos. It's part of what makes them successful. I get your point though, it's like how people around here feel about Tom Brady.

And let's see if Madrid rebounds. They have a tough schedule and Barca have the head to head.

And I think Atleti take it from Real this year. Want to talk about exposure? Zidane got exposed! Starting Bale when he's clearly not healthy. Leaving Isco & Morata on the bench. Diego has something for him.

11. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    This was a wake up call for Zizou, can't say i agreed with his selection either. Oh and Diego? The wannabe special one? There can only be one Mourinho.

Real can break a plagiarists tactics.

12. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hes no Mourinho but he can out maneuver Zidane, in my opinion.

Also,
    [​IMG]

13. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Disgraciado.

Rakitic is seen in the background trying to distance himself. Nobody was around him for that cringe fest for a reason.

14. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol. Hes holding up a shirt with one hand! Magisterial.

15. artielange84

artielange84 Member+

Aug 7, 2014
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    i approve of the celebration, really nice. love when visiting players go out of their way to taunt the home crowd

besides, hes been acting like a cuck for the past few years, finally he shows he has some (small) balls

16. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The most absolutely hilarious thing about all of this is how media and pundits would respond if C-Ron did this. He'd be the devil personified. Yet, there's Messi, an absolute no-show for his team against Juve and the multiple defeats they've suffered this season in La Liga and yet he scores a brace against reserve team defenders and all the sudden everyone wants to revive the whole "best players ever of all time" narrative even though this f*cking chump shit the bed in Copa America, Champions League, and quit on his country and teammates like a petulant bitch.

So if Ronaldo is a European Champ, Champions League Champion, on track for a CL repeat, then does that make Ronaldo the best in the universe? Gonna be funny when Messi's age catches up to him and he physically can't match up to Ronaldo's level. But hey, we're talking about a guy who took growth hormones and is too much of a pussy to leave vagina league Spain and attempt to play in the best league in the world. Because he knows he would get owned in England.

verde-rubro repped this.
  17. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Never forget: Messi gets compared to Pele and Maradona. Ronaldo gets compared to Messi

18. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Marketing is a crazy thing isn't it? If it's good enough, you can almost ignore the facts and logic and persuade yourself to follow the narrative that's been advertised to you.

19. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah. Big Messi narrative being pushed in Massachusetts

Facts and logic points to Messi. Emotion points to Ronaldo.

20. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Umm no. No one cares about Massachusetts and this has nothing to do with Massachusetts. Opinion point to Messi, facts point to Ronaldo. Messi is simply a marketing ploy that UEFA and FIFA use to label him as the best in the world. He isn't. That's just your opinion.

21. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #4396 nbstriker8, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Facts align with Messi. Not Ronaldo. But this conversation is had time and time again. We can fill up pages on it or let it pass. You decide?

Here's a whole, unbiased website for facts

http://messivsronaldo.net/

22. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Like I've mentioned previously, playing your entire career since the age of 14 in one of the world's greatest sports clubs ever is a privilege. I can only imagine what Ronaldo would've achieved with that privilege. Ronaldo has competed in 3 different domestic leagues, one of which is the most competitive and physical in the world. And he dominated. What would Messi do in England? Who knows, he's too comfortable in the softest league in the world playing along side 2 of the greatest midfielders in the history of the game for a majority of his career (Xavi & Iniesta). Not to mention Ronaldo is a European champion with Portugal, while Messi chokes on a fully stacked Argentina team and then quits (if Ronaldo were to do that, the entire soccer world would be after him). First player ever to 100 goals in the Champions League. Can finish with both feet from distance, with his head, etc. Sound like a broken record, but in a nutshell, Messi doesn't elevate his team like Ronaldo and has spent his entire career on a stacked Barca team. He's also proven a failure on Argentina. I can imagine how ineffective he'd be in England or any other squad. Dude was missing against Juve and in recent games in La Liga, yet scores a brace against a depleted Madrid defense and he's all the sudden back to being the greatest ever. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

artielange84 repped this.
  23. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Real Madrid have the best LB in the world, possibly the best RB in the world (seriously, Carvalhal has surprised the shit out of me) and the best CB that's not Italian in the world. Depleted? Lmao. Nacho is good too!

Messi has more goals from outside the box than Ronaldo.

And playing for the greatest English team of all time for the greatest manager of all time is somehow a bigger challenge than making barcelona something they have never been before? Don't kid yourself. Manchester united is the real Madrid of England.

24. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Greatest manager of all time ? According to who ? The Anglo media?

That is a bold claim, there were many great managers over the years.

Ronaldo won an international title with Portugal and that alone puts him above Messi. Messi never proved himself outside barcelona. They are out of CL anyways and I can see Real Madrid repeating.

I agree if Ronaldo did that celebration the knives would be out.

Ronaldo is also 32 now and clearly is losing it but still he produces.

verde-rubro repped this.
  25. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Come on man! Really?!?!?! Huge stretch to prove your argument.

Is there a stat to back this claim? How many with his right foot as well? How many headers? How many of those goals outside of the box were during the run of play and not set pieces?

No. Playing in the most competitive team in the league and winning their first CL since 1999 is a big deal.

Xavi and Iniesta made Barcelona something they've never been before. They also made Spain something they've never been before. The first national team to win a European Cup, World, and another European cup back to back to back. What has Messi done on an international team packed with superstars other than get f*cked by Chile and lose the WC Final after having the easiest group and road to a final in all of WC history?

artielange84 repped this.