CA. Boca Juniors -the team & referees -

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by psss, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Re: CA. Boca Juniors -the team the referees help-

Fine then what about in Brazil? Boca still scored two goals. Gremio did nothing. They had maybe 2 opportunities to score the whole game. It could have easily ended 0-3 or higher.

Who cares? Boca has owned Gremio, Sao Paulo, Palmeiras, Flamengo, Santos, Sao Caetano, Vasco da Gama, ext... all in recent years. Was the ref favoring them in all those games? :rolleyes:

And I didn't seem to recall you bitching about when the refs were favoring Gremio against Defensor Sporting.

The refs have made mistkaes that go both ways. What's more incredible is that your bitching about it this tournament when Boca were on the recieving end of the worst call of the whole Libertadores that almost cost them a pass to the semis. But of course like true Champions they overcame that. Unlike crappy Gremio who sucked in the game in Brazil.

2. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil

You are robbed against libertad, other traditional favoured team.

And in the start o thread i and pss say that boca is better and deserve to win, BUT was favored.
    and always be, like was against Cruz Azul.

This not counting not booked fake injuries and others yellow cards plays, Palermo, in olimpico shot 3 times a ball after the ref stop the game. In brazil he will receive a yellow card, but in libertadores these rules are fogoten when you face some teams...

3. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay

gaymio FBPA > is another friend of club naciomal de football

4. maxehhh

maxehhh New Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Argentina

refferee's help Boca as much as they do with others, why you people always talk about refferee's helping Boca, you don't know all the plays that they didn't i remember the game against Libertad the lineman call offside and there was a pass by the Libertad player, altought in the game against Cucuta the same happened and the lineman call the same: OFFSIDE... ok, the first game against Gremio the first goal wasn't legal but the 2nd and 3rd were legal... and in Brasil we beat them 2-0 so what's the point?

PS: Sorry for my bad english

5. psss

psss New Member

Jun 8, 2007

Other than beign latin american I have lived in Italy and England, and have EU nationality. Now, it is extremely rare for europeans to say "yes AC Milan has been the most succesful team in Champion's Leauge in recent history, but it is also because refeeres favor them"

No one says that in europe.

But with Boca many people say it. Not only this season but in many important games in many of the past seasons.

You should start recognizing this also.

Save yourself these comments:

1. I know boca was superior. I'm not arguing about that. I am saying the refeeres favor them. On many occasions.

2. Yes in the game in libertad boca got a bad call. This still doesn't change that in the last decade boca have been favoured by refs in many games in many libertadores seasons.

Its just the way it is.

The result of this:

1. Boca assures itself of many titles

2. Libertadores loses its respect as a tournament, and the cup is worth less each year.

No one is whining.
    People notice what happens with boca, people talk about it.

6. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Yes. You are whining.

Enough already. Boca doesn't assure itself of any title. Boca wins them on the field. Big clubs tend to get the benefit of the doubt all over the world, but there is no ********ing conspiracy to help Boca win. Boca has been winning this century because we've had solid teams, and also special players who are winners and difference makers, whether it was Riquelme, Tevez, etc.

If your team loses, then accept it with dignity. This crap is getting old.

7. psss

psss New Member

Jun 8, 2007

i just explained i'm not whining. I even gave you a solid example and showed you a very important contrast:

how people talk about AC Milan as opposed to how people percieve Boca.

But since you insist:

if your team cheats then accept it with dignity. this crap is getting old

8. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Your whining is what is getting old. All big teams get help. AC Milan gets help, that is why the Italian justice system investigated them, and they were found guilty and penalized. They should't even have been in Champions league this year, but they were, and they won it.

Boca is no different, but hey, all big teams get the benefit of the doubt. River gets help and yet they don't win shit.

Boca wins because they are good, not because they get help. Show some respect.

9. psss

psss New Member

Jun 8, 2007

ARGENTINE SOCCER FAN: All big teams get help. AC Milan gets help, that is why the Italian justice system investigated them, and they were found guilty and penalized. They should't even have been in Champions league this year, but they were, and they won it.

PSSS: No. AC Milan is not favoured in the champions league by the refeeres.

The fact that they were allowed into the champions league by Serie A officials does not prove that refeeres help them, on the field, in the champions league.

With boca is diferent. Boca has the reputation for getting a helping hand. People notice and talk. That's it.

10. bostero

bostero New Member

Jun 24, 2007

No, what people notice and talk about is your neverending complaining. Boca wins, with calls for Boca and against Boca, but you can't come to terms with that, so now you say Libertadores is less of a cup. That's actually funny, go on, let's see what else you can entertain us with.

Best teams: 1) Boca (ARG) 2) AC Milan (ITA) 3) Real Madrid (SPA) & Independiente (ARG)... where are the Brazilian teams? Complaining about cups that are not important, of course.

Brazil beat Holland 3-2 in semifinals in USA World Cup 1994 with an offside goal, so with your logic, the World Cup is not important either. You really need something, it's called LIFE. Go get one!

11. psss

psss New Member

Jun 8, 2007

Bosteros if you are going to add to this thread please contribute something intelligent. And if you haven't already then read the entire thread.

Brazil doesn't get strange calls after strange calls in the world cups. If one or two games they get lucky with an error from a refeere then that is acceptable. There is a margin for human errors in football. The world cup is important. Libertadores loses its importance because year after year and in a lot of matches boca always comes on top with a bit of help from the refeeres. Just talk to people who know about football, who aren't diehard boca fans and who don't live in argentina. I'm not making any of this up, its actaully common for people to say boca cheats.

12. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006

I was wondering if Boca activly scouts in the interior of Argentina and especially the provinces outside of Entre Rios, Cordoba, Santa Fé, BA province and Capital

Of this years team only Nery and Mondaini are from the interior and from from the inferiores

13. chopsuey12

chopsuey12 New Member

Jul 12, 2007

As much as I don't like Boca(GO RIVER!), you really can't say that refs help them. Sure the penalty here and there or the free kick over here and there, but what about those amazing shots that land in the net. What about the shots Requeilme made in the Libertadores final. Even if the refs were to help Boca, they aren't responsible for those shots. So think about this when you start seeing all or most games won by having goals annulled or made up then I could see this statement as true. Good Thread. And beleive me I will be watching Boca carefully, but I doubt the refs are helping them (currently) with the current results upon them.By no means I am disregarding this theory though, I could be wrong and Boca could be very well cheating.

14. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Newsflash: Boca had a made up penalty vs. Argentinos Jrs. yesterday in their 3-2 loss in La Paternal.

15. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil

thats make no sense, if the refs helps then the refs helps then!! if they won or loss with this help isn't the point.

16. chopsuey12

chopsuey12 New Member

Jul 12, 2007

What i meant by the "pks/fks here and there" is that they are contreversial. I didn't mean they were cheating. And by the current results, well Boca wudnt benefit from a loss so y pay a ref to get u a loss? If anything you want at least a tie.

17. psss

psss New Member

Jun 8, 2007

chopsuey12 keep in mind this thread focuses on Boca Junior's performances in COPA LIBERTADORES.

purchasing help in the argentine league is beyond this thread.

18. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006

And they should have gotten one last night at 0-0

See ya. Better luck next time

19. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House

Newflash:
    River was given an inexistent pk against San Lorenzo to make it 1-1. Not only that, but Ortgea took the pk, ran towards the ball, was two steps away and completely stopped and then ran again (which is illegal as well but wasn't called).

Then they gift wrapped River another inexistent pk in their win against Newell's.

20. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Let's begin with this part of you post. There actually was a foul on Belluschi before the foul on Villagra. The ref used the ley de ventaja since the ex-Central player got the ball and was going to be left one on one with Orion (San Lorenzo's goalkeeper). It was completely right to call the penalty (you seriously did not notice the "American" football-like tackle on Belluschi?) :rolleyes:

Since Orion hadn't moved (he was completely still until Ortega hit the ball), then Ortega's actions were legal. Atleast that's what they said on TyC.

That one wasn't a penalty, but it wasn't amazing that the ref believed it was. Depending on the way you looked at it, it could have actually looked like a foul. Either way we won that game 3-1, and if this will make you feel better there was a foul on Ojeda on Newell's goal.

Either way, it's funny that you outline one thing that was in favor of River (which didn't even determine the match). We've lost several points because of the ref (completely invented penalty in favor of Racing in the 1-1 tie, foul on Ortega in Gimnasia (JJ)'s 2nd goal in the 2-2 tie), yet you obviously didn't mention those things.

No existis.

21. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

cheating cheaters that cheat alot.

22. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006

Will Boca start to play better if anybody is fit?

23. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006

I doubt it

24. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House

Umm, he still has to be looking at the ball because he has to know when it is kicked :confused::confused::confused:

25. psss

psss New Member

Jun 8, 2007

I said there is no ball movement.
    and if you think really hard you can figure out that there is no ball movement.
    the ball is placed on the pitch and it isn't moving. why?
    because it is still
    the ball can't be moving before a freekick(regulation)

AC MILAN in the champions leauge. not serie A. I said Champions League. AC MILAN in the champions leauge receives no help. If they did it would be an outrage in europe. then AC MILAN would become a good joke like boca.

if you post. do everyone a favor and post something intelligent.