NSR: BVB NSR Thread: Name Pending

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by MatthausSammer, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Bavarian Juggalo

Mar 10, 2017
    Sydney
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    anyone here like Insane Clown Posse?

2. Bavarian Juggalo

Mar 10, 2017
    Sydney
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i'm in the wrong thread, my bad juggalos....WOOOOOOOOT

3. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What you're probably looking for is a Bayern forum, but there are Bayern forums outside BS that you can look into if you google them.

4. Bavarian Juggalo

Mar 10, 2017
    Sydney
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah you probably right. I think il'l stick around tho if dat cool wid yu?!

5. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hey, as long as you're not blatantly trolling or engaging in personal attacks and you try to make relevant points, welcome to BigSoccer.

6. Bavarian Juggalo

Mar 10, 2017
    Sydney
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks man. your aight

not such a cuck after all lol

7. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    Bush deserves to be tried for irresponsibly starting the Iraq war. It is the initial (of course not the only) reason for all the crap happening in Syria and Iraq. Just because he was the US president doesn't mean he becomes immune from being considered a criminal.
    A lot of people knew it wasn't a fair war when he and his friends were cooking it up. We may have been wrong re oil, but it may have been that they tried to get the US economy going by getting it into economy of war mode, and making the money start running around from the arms industry.
    I believe that economies should not be designed to be built around wars. I think that is criminal. But I also think that people will pretend that it's OK to kill people, as long as they live far away, and look different and speak another language. They will turn off their morality, when they find a good excuse served up by the politicians.

8. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Scary what happened is Dusseldorf. Apparently a lot of "mentally unstable" folks there.

9. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Only in the US do they spend a shit ton on the military and has no single payer healthcare, doesn't believe in climate change, treat women, immigrants, seniors like shit, cut cut and keep cutting education budget and let the infrastructure rot.

And this country thinks communism was bad. Cuba meanwhile had healthcare and education for all.

Gilma1990 and Boandlkramer repped this.
  10. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #85 Liquid1010, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    Not excusing the US failings, but it's a massive pet peeve when people glorify Cuba/Castro. It shows a complete lack of understanding..... their system was a disaster and Castro was a ruthless dictator. It's such an absurdly false narrative to glorify their free healthcare and education when it came at such a harsh cost and was of low quality.

I should state outright that the lack of healthcare and education spending in the US is absurd, and not in keeping with a 1st world Nation.

Dr.Phil and P to the Wee repped this.
  11. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why was D scary? Stuff happens every now then. A real terror attack on a mall in Essen was prevented today and no one really cares thats scary.

12. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yeah I fully agree with you. I took the education and healthcare example of Cuba in isolation. But from my research and having actually spoken to Cubans in Cuba those systems are incredible and should be glorified.

Of course what Fidel Castro did cannot be excused nor condoned. Communism just doesn't work in practice because absolute power corrupts absolutely.

At the same time the number of people who've died from police shootings, racial attacks, lack of gun control attack internally and invasions and interventions externally in and by the US cannot be excused either.

I do know there is a middle ground but power and money will never that take off in the US.

Gilma1990 and Liquid1010 repped this.
  13. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Fair point..... I'm just reading about that other planned attack now. 2 actual attacks, and 1 major planned attack in 4 days is quite terrifying from my perspective. This is exactly what Europe didn't need leading into the coming elections in 2017. Between the Islamic fundamentalism, the actions of Erdogan in Turkey, and the rise of the extreme right in Poland..... there are some crazy plot lines evolving.

14. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Agree to a large extent. The issue in the US is the right and left seem to be diverging to an ever greater extent, and the middle ground is tough to find. You have the crazy right wing side of the equation in power, and then you have the ultra regressive left condoning actions that should never be condoned in the name of Liberal democracy. Both the GOP and the DNC seem to be in a war of attrition, and both are a complete mess right now.

I have a friend who grew up in Cuba, and he never ever wanted to go back. While education and healthcare were free, the healthcare was terrible, and social costs of the regime there were atrocious.

15. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Currently we have a mood like everyone is just waiting for the next terror attack and before the election in September and the 3 state elections. They are mostly forgotten in the international reports cause France and Netherlands seem more important. But from a German pov most important is NRW in May. NRW has 18 mil inhabitants - more than the Netherlands. Major terror attacks before all those elections can change the whole political landscape.

16. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Erdogan is such a tool. He's calling for economic sanctions on the Netherlands due to the "Nazi" behavior. This coming from the man who jails journalists and and dissidents, built himself an 1,100 room castle on the tax payers dime, and wants to mold himself in the image of Ataturk.

bvbSlash repped this.
  17. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Netherlands justifiably won't let the Turkish foreign minister in the country.

I need to read up a bit more but why the hell are these European countries putting up with that Turkish Hitler?

Liquid1010 repped this.
  18. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Erdogan is trying to use foreign Turks to push the expansion of his Presidential powers (read: dictatorial powers). He is trying to hold Turkish rallies in Germany, Netherlands, France, etc. to gain support. The Netherlands absolutely did the right thing..... given their own upcoming elections.

I don't think Countries are tolerating his actions for any other reason that to try and keep the peace, and due to the refugee agreement between the EU and Turkey (Brussels-Ankara deal). Erdogan is a delusional hot-head.

19. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Nah, Austria for example wants the deal to hold as well and forbid rallies. The thing is e.g. the French and German govt think that forbidding helps Erdogan in the referendum since he will be able to say something along "see! they dont want a strong Turkey!"

20. z0mb1e

z0mb1e Member

May 31, 2007
    Twilight Zone
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    #95 z0mb1e, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    It's going to be a long season considering how things are looking for the club, so might as well get this thread poppin'.

21. z0mb1e

z0mb1e Member

May 31, 2007
    Twilight Zone
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
  22. z0mb1e

z0mb1e Member

May 31, 2007
    Twilight Zone
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund