Bundesliga and the rest: Domestic and European competition discussion

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    clubs are loaning in more and more players from EPL and other leagues which has been made harder and harder for 1BL clubs to loan to each other.

promising German GK 00 Fruchtl had interest for a loan from Augsburg and Fortuna. Now Augsburg seems headed for more Kobel, who came on loan from Hoff. While Fortuna now are getting a player from the many of Man City's loaning armies.

so seems like Fruchtl will play for Bayern II in their 3rd Liga promotion instead of him getting a chance to get some 1BL match practice.

2. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    By the way, do you know what caused bundesliga team tends to do this presently? This infuriate me as well, but at least I curious of what propel this kind of trend. No matter how wrong the decision is, at least they have reason on their end no matter how dangerous it will become.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't know for certainty but it seems to me to be mostly a lack of trust and lack of interest in dev players. Why play some youngster with no experience when you can loan in one with experience? Kobel from Hoff had 6 pro games before being loaned out to Augsburg. While Steffan from Man City has MLS experience.

more and more coaches are being pressured to perform, they want results quickly. Felt like this season tons of coaches got the axe too.

H96 are the dumbest schmucks too, they took in 2 players from EPL on loan. Wimmer from Stoke and Asano from Arsenal. Both were disasters but next thing you know they find out that there is a clause in the contracts that forces H96 to buy them from Stoke and Arsenal if they play them a certain amount of games. LOL what nonsense is that, if you play them X number of games, you are forced to fork out millions for crap players. They stopped using both players.

another dumbass loan in, was RB Leipzig supposedly paying $1+M to Arsenal to loan in Smith Rowe who played 26 min all loan.:ROFLMAO:
    PS he has previous pro experience. All of this stupidity instead of dev their own players and integrating them, last few games were useless and they still played no one.

Now
    https://arseblog.news/2019/05/report-no-leipzig-return-for-emile-smith-rowe/

Once AGAIN shows why these loans IN and feeder club mentality are pathetic.
    Despite not playing very often for RB Leipzig during his loan spell there last season, the German side were apparently keen to keep Emile Smith Rowe for a further year.

However, according to Bild a conversation between Arsenal and the Bundesliga outfit this month put an end to that prospect.

It had even been mooted that a purchase agreement was up for discussion, although that would have made little sense given the 18 year old’s standing as one of the club’s most highly rated young talents.

basically RB wanted a purchase option, Arsenal did NOT. This is the 2nd consecutive season, RB takes in a Brit on loan, with no purchase option and where they wanted to permanently sign them. It's obvious RB are loaning in these players with an attempt to make them come permanently after the loan but so far 2/2 busts. That club has 0 interest in promoting from within. As they seem to go after players who already have pro experience.

so many other stupid loans from 1BL.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Portuguese busts, never cared for either.

5. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Foolish move for Dortmund to sell Isak for so cheap

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -more from Isak.

lol at how Dortmund loaned him out, excelled on loan and still 0 1st team perspective.

-so let me get this straight Hoff are interested in yet another 99 striker and this time from Croatian League. Once again what is the point of D.Otto at the club? This Croatian kid is at 0 goals in Croatian 1st division in 1000 min and he'll jump to 1BL????

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

hope so, he was trash for Augsburg.

8. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  9. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

outside of the overpriced Pulisic, Dortmund is usually cheap for some reason.

it's pathetic as hell that Dortmund paid $9M for Isak and sold him for $10M, LMAO.

11. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol the reports are stating $30M buyback clause.

If Dortmund buys him back, they ended up losing $20M on him,

13. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria

14. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Am I missing something?? Dani Carvajal is a right back isn't it? How on earth he replace Brandt. Not to mention he did already play with Bayer before.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    no he's a Spaniard from the freaking Croatian league and a winger.
    25 goals in like almost 100 games.

Instead of just integrating players these clubs are going after low level league players. Now I'm sure Schreck will either get loaned or dumped by Bayer. No real experience besides 2 games and they won't bother integrating him.

also saw plenty of Bayer fans who though 00-H.Bukusu could have been a 1st team prospect. Nope, he left and joined HSV, which means no chances.

16. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Great mind thinks alike :) yes, I'm about to ask that, how bout Sam Schreck.

Ger90 repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    he did well in both EL games. His issue is simple he's nothing but a back up player and since they spent $20M on the 1 year younger Paulinho, who do you think actually gets integrated? Once again not the peanut costing German player.

once again some marketing in effect, Bayer loves to have Brazilians in their squad and his purchase is basically exciting Brazilian prospect who was attracting plenty of interest so they pounced.

and money does play a big role in integration. Plenty of coaches or head honchos stated, "of course this player will make the squad, we spent fortune on him." I think best thing for German players in this situation is either those player get bought or they flop.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    not enough Frenchies in Germany, we need more and more.

19. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Leverkusen expected to sign Daley Sinkgraven as their new LB

https://www.ligainsider.de/mobile/daley-sinkgraven_11384/zeitnaher-wechsel-nach-leverkusen-271120/

Dejan Joveljic looks to be Jovic's replacement at Eintracht Frankfurt

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundesliga/medien-jovic-nachfolger-kommt-noch-diese-woche_105224

Ramy Bensebaini and former RB Leipzig player Bernardo listed as possible LB candidates at Gladbach

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundesliga/m-gladbach-zwei-kandidaten-fur-hinten-links_105198

20. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  21. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    nothing but Frenchies.

French Munich, yesterday Mainz signs yet another Frenchie and now Bayer Leverkusen also signs a Frenchie. Also both the Mainz and Bayer Frenchies are youth players as well.

23. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Are you sure he is frenchies , you know lots of dual national with those Arabian and African countries :p I know it is just me, but I prefer frenchies than english... I still prefer lots of domestic player, but if I have to choose, frenchies all the way

Hope no more englisch in bundesliga 2 season from now, and yes thats including Sancho who should back to EPL. I believe its always his desire nevertheless...

Ger90 repped this.
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'll give you that, English player don't give a shit about 1BL, they all try to use it as a stepping stone. Sancho is also included in that, he plans to go back to EPL. Nelson had 0 1BL interest, just used the loan to prop himself for Arsenal 1st team chances. Frenchies being next door neighbors at least see 1BL as next step in their careers and not as much a stepping stone.

but he's a Frenchie of Malian descent, while Bayer plays 99-Diaby eligible for next U21 our German player also 99 eligible for next U21 will get the axe. Feels to me next age cyle of 98-99 there is less pro experience than the previous 2-3 U21 cycle. Simply because so many players are just back up players with no integration plans and waste like 1-2 years or other wasted too much time in RL/II.

all these youth players will strengthen rivals while weakening Germany. I mean you don't see Germans going to Ligue 1......It's a one way street.

25. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria